Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: List of former posters possibly dead or in jail?

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by BCR View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Draymond View Post

Sonny used to talk about his lesbian daughter, so he definitely procreated. I could easily see him having a stroke, he said he lived a rough life in his youth.

Speaking of strokes, ugaistheteam is a mystery. UGA played Alabama for the NC in January and not a peep from him. He never posted after taking a trip out west to visit a relative and gamble. He might be dead.

Another guy I wonder about is GambleBot. If you believe the forums his wealthy wife dumped him and he just starting drifting, getting picked up for misdemeanors.

bitchesbecrazyjuno, I think is likely in jail.

fckvwls: Where the fuck did she go?

I’ve always felt BBCJ might be another poster here, but just a hunch, not confirmed. What’s this about GB catching charges? Hadn’t heard that. Always one of my favorite posters. Highly entertaining.
    bad guy 23 possibly

Comments

BCR: No.

Silver
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post
    Just looked into it a bit more.

Sonny's last login to PFA was on February 21, 2016.

On February 29, 2016 -- just 8 days later -- he made his final Facebook post.

He has been silent since then.

Prior to disappearing from Facebook, he was posting there every few days.

His final post was simply sharing a link to some music. He did not indicate being in ill health. Several people have since commented on that post, wondering if he was okay.

I am not sure if Sonny had any children. I know he was divorced. It is possible that, if he passed away in Mexico, there would be no notice about it in the US, nor on the internet.
    Is his friends list viewable?

Bronze
    Load Metric
    4dragons?
    bukowski?

Bronze
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Zap_the_Fractions_Giraffe View Post
    who the fuck are the dodgers

Pretty sure he meant Todgers

Diamond
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by incognito81 View Post
    4dragons?
    bukowski?

Guy sent me some crazy PMs one night saying I was a racist, etc...had some screenshot of tyde jokingly calling me racist that was his proof, a total nutbar

Haven't seen him since. MUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by thesidedish View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by incognito81 View Post
    4dragons?
    bukowski?

Guy sent me some crazy PMs one night saying I was a racist, etc...had some screenshot of tyde jokingly calling me racist that was his proof, a total nutbar

I always assumed he was FPS. Have the same manic vibe. I’m probably wrong though, as I tend to assume a lot of wrong shit regarding dupes if they feel alike.

Diamond
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by BCR View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by thesidedish View Post

I always assumed he was FPS. Have the same manic vibe. I’m probably wrong though, as I tend to assume a lot of wrong shit regarding dupes if they feel alike.
    interesting theory. guy went from pics to videos perhaps

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Zap_the_Fractions_Giraffe View Post
    who the fuck are the dodgers
    I think the Dodgers are that team that won the NCLS last year and got bitchslapped by Jose Altuve and the Houston Assholes err I mean Astros.. 2018 aint looking so good for them.. Seems that team named after a bunch of sneaky rock creeper snakes is trying to rewrite the record books somebody said they had the best start for series wins since the 1907 Cubbies.. (which swept somebodys Tigers in that World Series 4-0)..

Load Metric
    Just thought of something....

Should Druff draft and post on PFA a fill-in-the-blank form with instructions on how to post a final message on this forum/send a message to Druff announcing one’s passing that members can fill out and give to a family member so that they can let the rest of us know when they’ve kicked the bucket?
    I actually hope this [second impeachment] succeeds, because I want Trump put down politically like a sick, 14-year-old dog. ... I don't want him complicating the 2024 primary season. I just want him done.
    Were Republicans cowardly or unethical not to go along with [convicting Trump in the second impeachment Senate trial]? No. The smart move was to reject it.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by MumblesBadly View Post

Should Druff draft and post on PFA a fill-in-the-blank form with instructions on how to post a final message on this forum/send a message to Druff announcing one’s passing that members can fill out and give to a family member so that they can let the rest of us know when they’ve kicked the bucket?
    Better yet anyone can delete themselves at anytime, so when anyone is ready, just hit delete account and dont make stupid posts that you are leaving or whine and cry when you dont get your way with shit that is none of your business.

Load Metric
    Our good friend Larry Laffer may make this thread someday.
    Tradition is a set of solutions for which we have forgotten the problems.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by herbertstemple View Post
    Our good friend Larry Laffer may make this thread someday.
    chances are good that all of us will make this thread someday

except todd (god)
    Last edited by WillieMcFML; 05-01-2018 at 08:50 PM.

Load Metric
    SevenCard2003

Comments

nunbeater: lol burnnnnnn

Plutonium Brittney Griner's Clit's Avatar
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by splitthis View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by MumblesBadly View Post

Better yet anyone can delete themselves at anytime, so when anyone is ready, just hit delete account and dont make stupid posts that you are leaving or whine and cry when you dont get your way with shit that is none of your business.

I wish they had this so bad. I don't have it in me to try harder to get banned than I did the other day and the garrett account and whoever else was behind getting my thread deleted only ever push me right up to the brink, never passed. And don't even ask why I can't just stop cuz it's not an option. I was finally free and clear of this place after Kilgore Trout offended me but a few weeks later I got the message that she had been banned for unrelated offences and literally my brain forgot I didnt want to be here.

Comments

splitthis: I miss you

Load Metric
    anal hershizer from anal trauma

unrelated

Plutonium Brittney Griner's Clit's Avatar
    Load Metric
    Rollo Tomasi. For sure a real dude and he might have died with me in his sig when I asked which one Wilt Chamberlain was in the pic. Does anyone stay in touch with him hopefully?

Comments

splitthis: I miss you

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by SetofKs View Post
    SevenCard2003
    SetofKs

Comments

gimmick: ok
    Freedom is never more than one generation away from extinction. We didn't pass it to our children in the bloodstream. It must be fought for, protected, and handed on for them to do the same.

Ronald Reagan

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    To my knowledge, here is the list of regular/semi-regular PFA posters who have passed away:

delaware
    Sonny/Son of Lockman
    Klownbuster
    shoeshine box

There are probably others who just stopped posting and aren't alive, but I never received news of their death.

Sometimes I will assume a poster died and it turned out they're still around, but just quit posting. This happened with delaware multiple times, until he really did eventually pass away. One of those people was herbertstemple, who I knew was older, and abruptly stopped posting here years ago. However, as you guys have seen, he recently popped back up, and has been posting actively again.

I do wonder what happened to Rollo Tomasi. I have his real name (which he voluntarily gave me), and I've attempted to google any possible records of his death. I came up blank, but I also haven't found any evidence that he's still alive (such as social media posts, or whatever). Weird.

Load Metric
    To my knowledge, here is the list of regular/semi-regular PFA posters who have passed away:

delaware
    Sonny/Son of Lockman
    Klownbuster
    shoeshine box

There are probably others who just stopped posting and aren't alive, but I never received news of their death.

Sometimes I will assume a poster died and it turned out they're still around, but just quit posting. This happened with delaware multiple times, until he really did eventually pass away. One of those people was herbertstemple, who I knew was older, and abruptly stopped posting here years ago. However, as you guys have seen, he recently popped back up, and has been posting actively again.

I do wonder what happened to Rollo Tomasi. I have his real name (which he voluntarily gave me), and I've attempted to google any possible records of his death. I came up blank, but I also haven't found any evidence that he's still alive (such as social media posts, or whatever). Weird.
    I guess I need to send Todd my info just in case I stroke out or something.

Diamond
    Load Metric
    LORD OF THE FRAUD LAST ACTIVITY OCTOBER 2019

guy loved being a giant hater so something must have happened to him, yes?

Thread Information