Thread: Attention Jews

Plutonium Brittney Griner's Clit's Avatar
    Load Metric

Attention Jews

Can one of you tell me if the captions are correct in this or if this is a joke.

Since it's from 1990 and obv he is aware there is a camera there I'm leaning towards joke but I don't speak jew other than knowing that 666 is the logo on monster cans.

Comments

FPS_Russia: Where's tha joke? I got one, What's faster than a speeding bullet? A Jew w a coupon hahaha.

splitthis:

Load Metric
    If that translates correctly that yahoo should be ashamed for taking a double portion of benediction if he only planed on placating the rabbis. Hashtag King would never treat his rabbis like this.

Comments

splitthis:

Load Metric
    Surely someone that posts here must understand this right? Or do all of you just say you are Jewish because your parents are Jewish and you were Jewish when you were a kid.

All I want to know is if you feel that the rabbi in the video beleived that BiBi has the power to bring back Moshiac or if this got translated wrong.

Comments

splitthis:

Load Metric
    BGC.

You were wise to ask for help here. There is a major mistake. At 00:27 the old dude in the Don Corleone hat says the Moshiach(Jewish Messiah) hasn't arrived. We all know the Mesiah came 2K years ago & this Bozo's ancestors helped kill him. Barabbas my ass.

Glad I could help.

Comments

Brittney Griner's Clit: Please elaborate
    Save a Cow - Eat a Vegetarian, they're grass-fed.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by herbertstemple View Post
    BGC.

You were wise to ask for help here. There is a major mistake. At 00:27 the old dude in the Don Corleone hat says the Moshiach(Jewish Messiah) hasn't arrived. We all know the Mesiah came 2K years ago & this Bozo's ancestors helped kill him. Barabbas my ass.

Glad I could help.

I took at as him meaning that the Jewish Messiah hand arrived (yet). Plus what we all know and what I know are three different things. Thanks for the help though. I want to get this question asked before I ask which Messiah is the good one and which is the bad one between Christian Messiah and the Jew one.

Comments

herbertstemple: Glad to help.

splitthis:

Diamond
    Load Metric
    We should all be lucky to have 1/1000th as much influence as this guy.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by OSA View Post
    We should all be lucky to have 1/1000th as much influence as this guy.

Wouldn't be able to tell by the way you treat me.

Comments

splitthis:

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Brittney Griner's Clit View Post
    BGC.

Glad I could help.

I took at as him meaning that the Jewish Messiah hand arrived (yet). Plus what we all know and what I know are three different things. Thanks for the help though. I want to get this question asked before I ask which Messiah is the good one and which is the bad one between Christian Messiah and the Jew one.
    Jesus is the Messiah of the world, my friend.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by PLOL View Post

Jesus is the Messiah of the world, my friend.

How long has the PLOP account used that avatar? How many weeks have I been thinking I was talking to the DanDruff account?

Comments

splitthis:

Load Metric
    herbertstemple: Glad to help.

Please post more about this. I don't believe God likes me very much but I hope to win over the next one so this is very interesting to me. Maybe it will be a chick. They say שכינה cute.

Comments

splitthis:

Load Metric
    I'm on a שכינה bender now so if there is any insight you can offer me about that I'd really appreciate it Herbert Stemple. I noticed Hebrew Wiki is way more interesting than Goyim wiki when it comes to Shekinah but when you translate it's kinda chunky to get through for me...

https://he.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/%D7%...99%D7%A0%D7%94

Jewish philosophy in the Middle Ages expressed the view that while in exile the Divine Presence descended to a lower class, and is cut off from the supreme deity, causing her grief long - grief called "Cruelty Divine Presence" , which is deep sorrow and most piercing can be on earth and reality in general

Like do Jews believe shit like this or is it along the lines of the way Christians believe in Noah's Ark? Who would ever worship a supreme deity that is this big of a fag? Or is it that they feel they have to but obv hate the fag? Who the fuck would love a Supreme Deity that would put the Divine Presence through the most piercing sorrow that can be felt on Earth and in life in general?

Herbert Stemple do you think maybe it's shit like this that gives Jews the bad rap for being baby eating Satan worshipers and stuff like that? I strongly doubt this shit trickles up though... well maybe in the Upside Down.

Comments

splitthis:
    Last edited by Brittney Griner's Clit; 04-24-2018 at 08:49 AM.

Load Metric
    Mr. Stemple you are preparing a statement right, or is this like Drexel's book? I'm not used to being left hanging. I'm not past pleading but don't make me Baghdad.

Name:  shock-and-awe.jpg
Views: 165
Size:  24.8 KB

http://edition.cnn.com/2003/fyi/news/03/22/iraq.war/

CNN.com - 'Shock and awe' campaign underway in Iraq - March 22, 2003.

Comments

splitthis:

Load Metric
    Mr. Stemple you are preparing a statement right, or is this like Drexel's book? I'm not used to being left hanging. I'm not past pleading but don't make me Baghdad.

So much pressure BGC. I'll try to come through for you.

I do not think God likes many of us. Our original ancestors were kicked out of the Garden of Eden for eating an apple or whatever it was. Trivial thing if you ask me, but he made everything so he gets to make the rules too. Thing is, God loves us all, even everyone here at PFA. Hard to believe isn't it? Yes God even loves Muck Ficon. Go figure.

You still have a good shot at getting into Heaven. Although you may confuse him sometimes. God is more of a common sense guy than an intellectual & you may go over his head sometimes. May want to tone that down a bit. Hope this helps.

See you on the other side!!!

Load Metric
    So what you are saying is that I either should or shouldn't tone it down? Thank you for helping me eliminate all the other options.

Edit: And I doubt God likes Muck Ficon. He just probably likes to hear him bang on he bedroom door of the trailer house while he has it in his hot moms bunger.

Why did you get rid of your B. Griner avatar anyway?

Either way you are the best!!!

Comments

herbertstemple: +1

splitthis:

Load Metric
    So what you are saying is that I either should or shouldn't tone it down? Thank you for helping me eliminate all the other options.

Edit: And I doubt God likes Muck Ficon. He just probably likes to hear him bang on he bedroom door of the trailer house while he has it in his hot moms bunger.

Yeah, you are right, MF is toast.

Had that avatar for a year. Time for a change. Do miss it though.

Load Metric

Yeah, you are right, MF is toast.

Had that avatar for a year. Time for a change. Do miss it though.
    Remember when Brittney was married to Glory? Remember when Glory got her ass beat? Someone, maybe even you, made a thread about it. Now I watched an EXPOSED video about Shekinah that says she's not of God and not even mentioned in the bible. And that the concept of her is just some new age bull shit. Oh and getting to my point it says that her full governement name is Shekinah Glory. So fuck that bitch. Back with Earl for now.

Besides Earl it just seems retarded to trust any person who speaks as an authority figure on what it's all about. It's like you are either listening to a con artist or an insane person. Even among religious people every religion but theirs is viewed at as weird and just based on a fable. I'm sure Shekinah is a perfectly nice lady who just wants a nice peaceful existence of being cruel to others. Why is that so hard?

Load Metric
    First real laugh in so long and I'm not even sure why it's so funny.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Glory_Johnson

Johnson sat out the 2015 WNBA season on a maternity leave after announcing her pregnancy.[8]

She returned one month into the 2016 WNBA season after her suspension stemming from her domestic violence incident with Brittney Griner.

Thread Information