Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Young women from dating website trying to extort $2,000,000 from Oscar De La Hoya over perverted sex video

Blog Entries
    Load Metric

Young women from dating website trying to extort $2,000,000 from Oscar De La Hoya over perverted sex video

You'd think Oscar De La Hoya would have learned something from taking freaky pics during acting out his sexual kinks, but apparently not.

Recall this picture from 2007, which De La Hoya first claimed was photoshopped, but eventually admitted was real:

Now we have a new situation on our hands from 2018.

In February, two women spotted Oscar on a dating website, and moved the conversation over to Snapchat.

There, they claimed to be Instagram models (they weren't), and he invited them to his expensive Pasadena, California condo.

They got him drunk, and then filmed him doing "depraved" things with kitchen utensils (lol).

He apparently knew he was being recorded, and didn't mind.

The two women didn't film themselves doing anything sexual with him, but rather just watched him do stuff to himself.

They contacted De La Hoya later and demanded $2 million, with the threat of releasing it. He refused.

Then they brought the recording to "sex tape broker" Kevin Blatt, who also refused to get involved. However, Blatt watched the video and confirmed it was "very embarrassing".

Then they brought it to Oscar's ex-wife, threatening that its release would embarrass her and their daughter. She went to the FBI at that point.

The identity of the extortionists aren't known yet.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...-sex-tape.html

Comments

splitthis: Fighter Fairy

Load Metric
    really dont care about whatever weird shit de la hoya was getting up to but hope these scumbag extortionists get lots of jail time

Comments

BetCheckBet:

DirtyErnie: boom this

hongkonger: This

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by JACKDANIELS View Post
    really dont care about whatever weird shit de la hoya was getting up to but hope these scumbag extortionists get lots of jail time
    100%

Load Metric
    Pretty much this.

Load Metric
    Nailed it, people have all kinds of weird sexual fetishes, who cares as long as nobody gets hurt. Like you, I hope the extortionists get punished.

Load Metric
    Sounds like they got greedy. Just demand $100k and move on

Load Metric
    I just hope they wash that turkey baster before thanksgiving

Comments

LegalizeMeth: lol

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post

The identity of the extortionists aren't known yet.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...-sex-tape.html
    Druff, if my memory serves me right, you frequently confuse blackmail for extortion. Let’s use this thread as opportunity to address that matter, courtesy of a respected online legal blog. Well, if not respected, at least it is at a price we can both appreciate.

What is the difference between extortion and blackmail?
    https://criminal-law.freeadvice.com/..._blackmail.htm

Extortion is a form of theft that occurs when an offender obtains money, property, or services from another person through coercion. To constitute coercion, the necessary act can be the threat of violence, destruction of property, or improper government action. Inaction of the testimony or the withholding of testimony in a legal action are also acts that constitute coercion.

Blackmail...is when the offender threatens to reveal information about a victim or his family members that is potentially embarrassing, socially damaging, or incriminating unless a demand for money, property, or services is met. Even if the information is true or actually incriminating, you can still be charged with blackmail if you threaten to reveal it unless the victim meets your demand.
    Hence, those perps were blackmailers, not extortionists.

Comments

jsearles22: Brace for a long winded rant telling you why Webster.com is wrong
    I actually hope this [second impeachment] succeeds, because I want Trump put down politically like a sick, 14-year-old dog. ... I don't want him complicating the 2024 primary season. I just want him done.
    Were Republicans cowardly or unethical not to go along with [convicting Trump in the second impeachment Senate trial]? No. The smart move was to reject it.

Load Metric
    blackmail is a form of extortion. Also my understanding is in some jurisdictions you are not charged with blackmail but extortion instead (pretty sure this is how it is in Canada).

Comments

MumblesBadly: There is that conflation in many US states, also.

Plutonium Brittney Griner's Clit's Avatar
    Load Metric
    I love how this is shocking to some to the point of people probably crossing out Golden and writing in Lady on their memorabilia or just burning it but its on like chapter 1 page 1 of yall sick fucks sex manual. That's probably like the pic there is of like anyone of interest and the blackmail piece you open with. Like if you are playing the game correct and don't just freak a person out performing magic like a douche.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Lol no surprise you should hear the Pechanga security guards stories when he was in town

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by BetCheckBet View Post
    blackmail is a form of extortion. Also my understanding is in some jurisdictions you are not charged with blackmail but extortion instead (pretty sure this is how it is in Canada).
    Under US Code, blackmail is considered an other “threat”. Here is the relevant text:

https://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/t...t-I/chapter-41

Name:  DB8F0D82-9E37-447D-933C-F715FE95FF3A.png
Views: 570
Size:  138.1 KB

But some states treat blackmail as a type of extortion, including California.

https://www.justia.com/criminal/offe...mes/blackmail/

So, I guess Druff gets a pass in this case given that the alleged crime occurred in California.
    Last edited by MumblesBadly; 04-22-2018 at 05:20 PM.
    I actually hope this [second impeachment] succeeds, because I want Trump put down politically like a sick, 14-year-old dog. ... I don't want him complicating the 2024 primary season. I just want him done.
    Were Republicans cowardly or unethical not to go along with [convicting Trump in the second impeachment Senate trial]? No. The smart move was to reject it.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Brittney Griner's Clit View Post
    I love how this is shocking to some to the point of people probably crossing out Golden and writing in Lady on their memorabilia or just burning it but its on like chapter 1 page 1 of yall sick fucks sex manual. That's probably like the pic there is of like anyone of interest and the blackmail piece you open with. Like if you are playing the game correct and don't just freak a person out performing magic like a douche.

Could you just pm your babble to limitless ? TIA.

Comments

Muck Ficon: :this

Silver
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by BetCheckBet View Post
    From what I’ve read and heard it would no longer be called “black mail” in Canada but rather “bad person seeking money”

Load Metric
    oh my god shut up with the semantics this website is worse than 4

Load Metric
    were there this many greedy cunts back in the day or is it the new generation of women that are greedy cunts?

Load Metric
    it's because of the devastation done to the economy by former president barack o-bama

Load Metric
    when in doubt blame the black man

Load Metric
    barack is white, my dude

Platinum
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by big dick View Post
    were there this many greedy cunts back in the day or is it the new generation of women that are greedy cunts?
    The truth is that up until very recently (when pretty much every industry, including the media) was run by men there was a series of unwritten rules, a gentleman's code you might say, that basically amounted to something along the lines of "men don't get into the personal business of other men, especially when said men have families and it could mess with their families." Shit, in the 1960s a sitting President with a wife and 2 small kids was having an affair with a movie star and the media laid off. Could you imagine the scandal that would cause today. Anyways, I digress.

Then we had the feminist movement and women entered the workforce and public life and suddenly half the workforce doesn't give a shit anymore about protecting men and their families. In fact, the truth is that women are much more mean and competitive with other women than men ever could be, and absolutely relish the prospect of destroying another woman's family by dragging their husband and his indiscretions through the mud for all the world to see.

So now we are in uncharted territory where there is no gentleman's agreements and everyone and everything is fair game, and we are still navigating what that means and how to navigate these things moving forward. In this specific case, the truth is until very recently the blackmailers in question wouldn't be able to even threaten this scam because no credible media outlet would be willing to publish the dirt. But now we have prostitutes giving interviews about 10 year old affairs with sitting presidents in interviews on network TV, so everything is fair game.

Thread Information