Thread: Annie Duke drops some wisdom!

Annie Duke drops some wisdom!

Surprised you guys didn’t already listen to this and revise your opinions. This recently aired on channel Joo. Am I the only god damn subscriber 🤷*♂️ ?

https://jamesaltucher.com/2018/02/annie-duke/

Comments

FPS_Russia: Didn't listen but I've always felt she's been unfairly victimized by 2p2 lemmings. Thought she did well on Trump's show, maybe he should hire her haha.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    She's been riding out that 2004 $2 million score from winning that special WSOP Invitational Tournament for the past 15 years.

I can't believe these dolts who do interviews don't look into her past 8 years of poker play cause they would realize it don't exist.

Clueless people probably think she still is playing cause of her battle with Joan Rivers on The Apprentice, which was several years ago now.

Plutonium Brittney Griner's Clit's Avatar
    Load Metric
    Poker pros should agree to dump chips to Duke and win her a few tournaments just so she can go brag about it to all the people that need to start playing poker.

Comments

Shizzmoney: lol

Load Metric
    This is not the first wisdom she has dropped. Apparently nobody remembers "When the river runs red, take the dirt road instead."
    HILLARY WON

Banned
    Load Metric
    Hello

Annie Duke is not a Towelist. She is a Blowerist. She claims to give tribute to the Stiff Teeder God, STG, and in return He gives her the ability to suck huge penises well.

Many say the STG has STD's. Not sure.

Alec Torreli is currently on assignment trying to figure out if indeed Annie can suck big penis. Alec brought a friend with a big penis for the exercise. Alec Torreli suffers from a huge case of Micro Penis Syndrome.

Towelism is clean.

LPT

A prevarication ? Lil Annie says she went to Columbia. I think it is more likely she went to Barnard as Columbia wouldn’t have likely been coed when she should have enrolled based on her birth year. Although affiliated Columbia and Barnard are distinct.

Would Annie mislead us🇮🇹🇺🇸🇬🇧🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿?

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by CrackPipes and Kakfights View Post
    A prevarication ? Lil Annie says she went to Columbia. I think it is more likely she went to Barnard as Columbia wouldn’t have likely been coed when she should have enrolled based on her birth year. Although affiliated Columbia and Barnard are distinct.

Would Annie mislead usgbeng?

She'd do a lot but she wouldn't say she had a degree from Columbia if she didn't have a degree from Columbia.

Very high probability her degree is technically from Barnard. An affiliate of Columbia University but very very distinct. Just saying that based on her birth and the likelihood that she did not likely take any years off between high school and college that she went to what is called, in the day, barnyard university.

Load Metric
    Very high probability her degree is technically from Barnard. An affiliate of Columbia University but very very distinct. Just saying that based on her birth and the likelihood that she did not likely take any years off between high school and college that she went to what is called, in the day, barnyard university.

And I'm saying there is zero possibility she's lying about her degree. That's just such an easy thing for someone with a database to look up. I don't have one myself but barring wikipedia Srsly edits her being listed under notable alumni (sports section) of Columbia University and I don't see any asterisks. If you google Annie Duke Barnard you get back 0.0

But that's boring. I'd rather talk about the part of her life where she moved to Montana and made 100 percent of the men she played poker with hate her. Like strong strong hadn't seen her in 5-10 years but still get livid when they hear her name type of hatred. Most all the stories were just the typical woman being a bitch to everyone and having a foul mouth but my favorite story was how she would supposedly take off her shoes and socks while playing and sit on her bare smelly feet and reek up the room.

Load Metric
    She’s just the age where she could have entered Columbia as a freshman right out of high school in the first year it was fully coed (1983).
    I actually hope this [second impeachment] succeeds, because I want Trump put down politically like a sick, 14-year-old dog. ... I don't want him complicating the 2024 primary season. I just want him done.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post
    Were Republicans cowardly or unethical not to go along with [convicting Trump in the second impeachment Senate trial]? No. The smart move was to reject it.

Quote Originally Posted by MumblesBadly View Post
    She’s just the age where she could have entered Columbia as a freshman right out of high school in the first year it was fully coed (1983).
    Big Wheels A’Rollin you’ve got me moving on.

Yes she does appear to be from the first class that went coed. Congratulations to the BJ queen. Wonder if she ever granted favors to Barry Obama

http://www.columbia.edu/cu/alumni/Ma...2002/Duke.html

Thread Information