Page 2 of 17 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast

Thread: NEW RULE: Only I can escrow money for PFA contests, PLUS no running stakes on this site without prior permission

Walking Image Library
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by tony bagadonuts View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by WillieMcFML View Post

guy likes rescuing pitbulls, has been to jail, frequents poker forums, likes to hold money for the tournaments, and is (allegedly) a scammer?

not saying it's 100% the same person/people, but it would be a hell of a coincidence if it wasn't
    I missed the pit bull stuff with Templar............hmmmmmmm
    Where did templar mention this?

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by bukowski72 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by tony bagadonuts View Post

I missed the pit bull stuff with Templar............hmmmmmmm
    Where did templar mention this?
    am i getting him and fpsrussia mixed up?

i thought one of them made several mentions recently of rescue dogs, pitbulls, etc

Feelin' Stronger Every Day tony bagadonuts's Avatar
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post
    I have Templar's real name (I won't post it right now, since we don't have enough evidence yet to say that he's a scammer).

That name is not the same as chazmental's.

Of course, I got the name from Paypal, so perhaps it's not his account (a friend's or whatever).

If he permanently vanishes on us, I will be posting that name.
    Ditto

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post
    I have Templar's real name (I won't post it right now, since we don't have enough evidence yet to say that he's a scammer).

That name is not the same as chazmental's.

Of course, I got the name from Paypal, so perhaps it's not his account (a friend's or whatever).

If he permanently vanishes on us, I will be posting that name.
    How much time are you going to give him?
    Quote Originally Posted by RealTalk View Post
    Lol at the amount of effort that druff's friends have to exert trying to do an internet podcast without offending him.

Load Metric
    I also thought it was strange that a BAP was setup very discreetly and that several users have given Templar funds but it was not made public other than a blog site.
    Quote Originally Posted by RealTalk View Post
    Lol at the amount of effort that druff's friends have to exert trying to do an internet podcast without offending him.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by 4BET View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Crowe Diddly View Post
    you were also the guy who called jasep a scammer after like 20 minutes of slowpaying and then tried to put the whole thing on micon. So you have a weird sense for what's what in situations like this, maybe.
    LOL@ 20 MIN, He ducked me for almost a week but I wont get in to this again; edit, And for the record I stand by what i said then 100%, Some one was bust and ducking me, I did nothing wrong by wanting the cash that was mine
    LOL @ rewriting history, somehow 2 days became almost a week and me paying you within 24 hours of me saying I would pay you in 24 hours equals me being bust... And you can stand by what you said, that doesn't change the fact that what you said was almost completely wrong

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Bootsy Collins View Post
    I also thought it was strange that a BAP was setup very discreetly and that several users have given Templar funds but it was not made public other than a blog site.
    I can speculate why on this, Templar never hit me up for this bap, which is odd since we probably did 12-15 bets prior to this... I found out about the bap from another user... Templar owed me money from a last longer that he took forever to pay and I think he owed 2 other members (at least) small money for other things and I don't think he wanted any of that brought up in a bap thread.

I have actually spoke at length with Templar about my thoughts on some of his behaviors, but I will keep that to myself until this pans out.

Load Metric
    I don;t know much abotu chaz (or templar) except that jewdonk helped him scam. But I do see that templar's blog says he was possibly "the youngest member of gamblers anonymous".

Just from googling for ten minutes I see it looks like both chaz and templar not only liek pitbulls but rescue them as well...

Platinum
    Load Metric
    I'll give him benefit of the doubt at this point but the timing and circumstances of his stroke and disappearance@PFA is off the charts suspicious. Not sure what's more shocking, him having a stroke/worse or him being a scammer.

W. Mcfail claims to be "always observant" so his posts are pretty interesting imo.

OTOH He was supposedly verified in hospital for something. WTF is going on?

Eatingpopcorn.jpg in a epic thread.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Jasep View Post
    LOL@ 20 MIN, He ducked me for almost a week but I wont get in to this again; edit, And for the record I stand by what i said then 100%, Some one was bust and ducking me, I did nothing wrong by wanting the cash that was mine
    LOL @ rewriting history, somehow 2 days became almost a week and me paying you within 24 hours of me saying I would pay you in 24 hours equals me being bust... And you can stand by what you said, that doesn't change the fact that what you said was almost completely wrong
    This will be the last time I post on this topic, Fact #1. You ducked me for almost a week in total. Fact #2. You owed me cash and knew you did. Fact #3. If I didn't blow you up on the forums You would have ducked me for much longer. Fact #4. I 100% did nothing wrong here. Fact # 5. You are the one who was in the wrong here, slow paying, ducking, avoiding all texts/phone calls, I know my dog was sick, my moma was sick, I lost my phone, blah blah blah, and last but not least, Fuck off, Thanks 4BET

Walking Image Library
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by BetCheckBet View Post
    I don;t know much abotu chaz (or templar) except that jewdonk helped him scam. But I do see that templar's blog says he was possibly "the youngest member of gamblers anonymous".

Just from googling for ten minutes I see it looks like both chaz and templar not only liek pitbulls but rescue them as well...
    Please put up these links you have found. Thank You.

Platinum
    Load Metric
    I don't rescue pit bulls and never claimed to, I declared Templors dog Pit bull the best dog in the Dog pic thread because his dog is bad ass,that may be why.
    Last edited by FPS_Russia; 07-12-2012 at 10:48 PM.

Load Metric
    This will be the last time I post on this topic, Fact #1. You ducked me for almost a week in total. Fact #2. You owed me cash and knew you did. Fact #3. If I didn't blow you up on the forums You would have ducked me for much longer. Fact #4. I 100% did nothing wrong here. Fact # 5. You are the one who was in the wrong here, slow paying, ducking, avoiding all texts/phone calls, I know my dog was sick, my moma was sick, I lost my phone, blah blah blah, and last but not least, Fuck off, Thanks 4BET
    See all of those facts aren't really facts, you putting the word fact in front of something doesn't make it true, just be thankful that you didn't spew bullshit about someone more vindictive then me or there would be a bunch of untrue things popping up on google when your name is entered like there is when my name is entered... I can't even have a discussion and expect intelligent response from someone who drives a corvette with a vanity plate anyway. You can fuck off as well, lesson learned on my part, never do business with 4BET, moving on....

Walking Image Library
    Load Metric
    Liar I think. You willpost again,

Platinum
    Load Metric
    See all of those facts aren't really facts, you putting the word fact in front of something doesn't make it true, just be thankful that you didn't spew bullshit about someone more vindictive then me or there would be a bunch of untrue things popping up on google when your name is entered like there is when my name is entered... I can't even have a discussion and expect intelligent response from someone who drives a corvette with a vanity plate anyway. You can fuck off as well, lesson learned on my part, never do business with 4BET, moving on....
    Why don't you two lovebirds get a room, this is about templor.

Load Metric
    that plate is actually real, on a vette? lol at that.

Regarding Templar, people are holding onto hope and being optimistic but I think most of us know how this is going to end. Hope Im wrong.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Well, I have some bad news for everyone.

I did some IP checking, and TheTemplar lurked in the Official PFA League thread as recently as 6:48pm yesterday (Wednesday).

That's very shady.

He hasn't posted since July 7th, and his last post before that was June 29th.

He last logged in on July 8th, but has been lurking since then.

Admittedly, he hasn't been doing a lot of lurking, but he lurked enough to see my concerned message in that thread about his disappearance, and he never responded.

He has not been on in the past 27 hours or so, as far as I can see.

Templar, when you read this, please come forward and explain everything.

We really liked you, and perhaps you have a valid explanation for all of this. I received the warnings about you, but really didn't want to believe them. Please come forward and explain what's going on.

Platinum
    Load Metric
    Epic Jim Rome, 4 bet here you go.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Also, I'd really like to see the links about the pitbulls.

Chazmental lived in Las Vegas. Has he been known to live anywhere else?

Templar is in New York.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Please do not post anyone's real name on this site if they have not made it public.

I am not referring to Templar right now, either, but also please don't post his name at this time.

Thread Information