Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Move Over R. Kelly (Allison Mack cult arrest)

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by The Shrink View Post
    If you're looking to watch a documentary about NXIVM there are two different documentary series currently available. One is called "The Vow" (HBO) which has been widely panned. I started watching the first episode and it is super boring. It's almost sympathetic to the cult.

The other one is called "Seduced" (Starz) which is only four episodes. The first two episodes are pretty good. I would recommend this one.
    I’ll have to check this out. This story kind of blows my mind.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by BCR View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by The Shrink View Post
    If you're looking to watch a documentary about NXIVM there are two different documentary series currently available. One is called "The Vow" (HBO) which has been widely panned. I started watching the first episode and it is super boring. It's almost sympathetic to the cult.

The other one is called "Seduced" (Starz) which is only four episodes. The first two episodes are pretty good. I would recommend this one.
    I’ll have to check this out. This story kind of blows my mind.
    Agree with the HBO one kind of being blah, especially after doing more digging.

Feels like the subjects intentionally downplayed things, perhaps as a means to preserve dignity and not open themselves up to admitting crimes. Have to imagine that Mark Vicente has committed crimes.

Might hit a bit too close to home for Team Retard atm; please speak up if Trump directs any of you to carve his initials into your pubis.
    PokerFraudAlert...will never censor your claims, even if they're against one of our sponsors. In addition to providing you an open forum report fraud within the poker community, we will also analyze your claims with a clear head an unbiased point of view. And, of course, the accused will always have the floor to defend themselves.-Dan Druff

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post
    BUMP

Mack was convicted (she pled guilty), but hasn't been sentenced yet, despite the conviction being 13 months ago.

Clare Bronfman (the Seagram heiress) was also convicted, and then sentenced to 7 years earlier this month, which was ABOVE the maximum recommended sentence. She is appealing it.

This Bronfman chick was really obnoxious, apparently spending tons of money bankrolling frivolous lawsuits against people attempting to publicize the cult's abuse. People trying to do this got buried in legal paperwork and expensive defenses. It's also said that she was the main one bankrolling this cult's operation.

The cult leader Rainere got 120 years, which is effectively a life sentence. That was just handed down yesterday.
    That's because prosecutors thought she would provide substantial assistance against Rainere who got 120 years in prison.

Because she didn't become a confidential informant she may get 50 years. She brought in women into the cult to become sexual slaves for her and Rainere to torture.

Thread Information