Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: MSM bias thread minus all FPS truth bombs

Gold
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by thesidedish View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by verminaard View Post
    So the big story (depending on what news site you go to) is that 5 ISIS leaders were captured. Not surprisingly CNN has no mention of this anywhere on their front page, and is instead featuring a story on military failures that led to 4 Green Beret commandos getting ambushed and killed in Niger last year. It is amusing the lengths they will go to ignore any story that might validate the Trump presidency, even going so far as to circle back to something that happened last year as a sort to counterbalance to any good press from somewhere else.

I am guessing Trump himself had very little to do with the capture of the ISIS leaders, but it is all about optics, and if this had happened in 2016 CNN would have been very willing to address this story and attribute the success to President Obama.

they dbled back on this john Kelly story 10 days ago and this disgusting shill who uses some weird side view avatar where his face doesn't look fat acted completely shocked. I think they let like 2.5 months pass from the last time they tried it

So explain what it is I'm seeing here that is so awful ? It is like a dude who had a frame grab where he could have been talking or anything with a sour expression....... please explain.

Platinum
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by donkdowndonedied View Post
    So the big story (depending on what news site you go to) is that 5 ISIS leaders were captured. Not surprisingly CNN has no mention of this anywhere on their front page, and is instead featuring a story on military failures that led to 4 Green Beret commandos getting ambushed and killed in Niger last year. It is amusing the lengths they will go to ignore any story that might validate the Trump presidency, even going so far as to circle back to something that happened last year as a sort to counterbalance to any good press from somewhere else.

I am guessing Trump himself had very little to do with the capture of the ISIS leaders, but it is all about optics, and if this had happened in 2016 CNN would have been very willing to address this story and attribute the success to President Obama.
    https://www.cnn.com/2018/05/10/polit...red/index.html Is how CNN frames it. LOL

The Niger thing was also covered in Washington Post 24 hours ago. Some report was released about a day ago that delves into the Niger thing. It isn't like you're portraying exactly.

So it is completely topical and timely, contrary to what you suggest with your own biases. I didn't read the article because I don't care and I think there is definitely validity to what you say, but so often what I hear from you guys doesn't add up 100% either.

Being addicted to the news is an unfortunate affliction I have, which makes this topic even interesting.
    You have to go to the Politics page and then do some serious scrolling to even find the hyperlink to that article. Talk about suppressing the story.

Diamond
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by donkdowndonedied View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by thesidedish View Post

they dbled back on this john Kelly story 10 days ago and this disgusting shill who uses some weird side view avatar where his face doesn't look fat acted completely shocked. I think they let like 2.5 months pass from the last time they tried it

So explain what it is I'm seeing here that is so awful ? It is like a dude who had a frame grab where he could have been talking or anything with a sour expression....... please explain.

stelter is trying to say "wow can u believe this, we are so screwed the chief of staff also knows we are in a trainwreck" 2 months after they already tried the same debunked story

Load Metric
    Liberals: “High crime rates in certain populations are merely a vestige of imperialism.”

Haiti> became independent in 1804; rape rate off scale; social relations like war zone

Ireland> became independent more than a century after Haiti (in 1921); one of safest places on earth

Comments

tyde: keep on crushing

Load Metric
    Name:  Dc8KrZRXcAANUlm.jpg
Views: 171
Size:  64.6 KB

Comments

Tellafriend: oiy

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by devidee View Post
    Liberals: “High crime rates in certain populations are merely a vestige of imperialism.”

Haiti> became independent in 1804; rape rate off scale; social relations like war zone

Ireland> became independent more than a century after Haiti (in 1921); one of safest places on earth
    But not financially. France and the US effectively blocked the newly independent Haiti from a horrifically bad negotiating position re trading with other nations. To be allowed to do so, it had to agree to paying France an utterly crushing amoint of reparations, which were funded by international loans at exorbitant rates. Else, it faces an economically crippling naval embargo. The leaders of Haiti begrudgingly agreed, and Haiti was been strapped by a ridiculously amount of beft held by foreigners ever since. Hence, it is a perfect example of how imperialism, albeit in the form of economic extortion, keeps certain populations impoverished and prone to an neverending cycle of poverty-driven crime and economic hopelessness.
    I actually hope this [second impeachment] succeeds, because I want Trump put down politically like a sick, 14-year-old dog. ... I don't want him complicating the 2024 primary season. I just want him done.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post
    Were Republicans cowardly or unethical not to go along with [convicting Trump in the second impeachment Senate trial]? No. The smart move was to reject it.

Load Metric
    After adjusting for income growth, commodity prices fell by 53 per cent from 1960 to 2016.

Humanity is creating faster than it is consuming.

https://t.co/6aKLSC9EP7 https://t.co/Bd5ecFGgTd

Gold
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by devidee View Post
    After adjusting for income growth, commodity prices fell by 53 per cent from 1960 to 2016.

Humanity is creating faster than it is consuming.

https://t.co/6aKLSC9EP7 https://t.co/Bd5ecFGgTd
    lol @ this shit. When you start reading people talk about "value being created" in these contexts it is pretty much like christians referring to the bible as proof of their faith.

Load Metric
    The US just killed 60 innocent Mexicans at the border who were simply protesting immigration law.

LULZ

JK

That was the joos killing the Palestinians.

(again)

(((obviously)))

Platinum
    Load Metric
    http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...le-report.html

Police officer in Baltimore assassinated. Front page of Daily Mail and Fox News. I scrolled through CNN and saw nothing. Not surprised at all.

Not seeing a lot of condemnation from Kapernick and all the other #BLM monsters either. They are probably celebrating.

Load Metric

Police officer in Baltimore assassinated. Front page of Daily Mail and Fox News. I scrolled through CNN and saw nothing. Not surprised at all.

Not seeing a lot of condemnation from Kapernick and all the other #BLM monsters either. They are probably celebrating.
    As corrupt as the Baltimore PD is, I wouldn’t be surprised if it wasn’t one of her own.
    I actually hope this [second impeachment] succeeds, because I want Trump put down politically like a sick, 14-year-old dog. ... I don't want him complicating the 2024 primary season. I just want him done.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post
    Were Republicans cowardly or unethical not to go along with [convicting Trump in the second impeachment Senate trial]? No. The smart move was to reject it.

Platinum
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by MumblesBadly View Post

As corrupt as the Baltimore PD is, I wouldn’t be surprised if it wasn’t one of her own.
    Nope. It was exactly what we thought it all was. A white police officer who was too slow to shoot to defend herself and got murdered by black criminals, just like it is most of the time when police officers are killed in such situations. Fox News has a front page story with pictures of the murderer and the officer. CNN isn't covering the story at all. CNN is actually showing a story of black people barbecuing in some sort of community protest against the racist police. You really can't make this shit up. Everytime there is a real story showing a black suspect murdering a white police officer CNN doubles down by not only ignoring the story, but instead featuring some anti-police story.

They really are pure evil and all they want is dead police officers. There is no way around it.

Platinum
    Load Metric
    Say what you want about Fox News and their laughable defense of Trump's shenanigans, but in this case they are the media who has it right. They actually point out how many police officers are murdered in the line of duty (oftentimes white officers being killed by black criminals), illustrating the obvious truth the MSM refuses to acknowledge, that relations between the black community and police are a lot more complicated than making up a completely fake and counterproductive narrative it is all about racist police targeting black people, and giving the #BLM racist fools a platform to spew their lies.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by MumblesBadly View Post

Nope. It was exactly what we thought it all was. A white police officer who was too slow to shoot to defend herself and got murdered by black criminals, just like it is most of the time when police officers are killed in such situations. Fox News has a front page story with pictures of the murderer and the officer. CNN isn't covering the story at all. CNN is actually showing a story of black people barbecuing in some sort of community protest against the racist police. You really can't make this shit up. Everytime there is a real story showing a black suspect murdering a white police officer CNN doubles down by not only ignoring the story, but instead featuring some anti-police story.

They really are pure evil and all they want is dead police officers. There is no way around it.
    Criminal?

Sheeeeeeeeeiit.

Dat was just Dindu from the Nuff'n tribe.

He a good boy.

Platinum
    Load Metric
    FPS already mentioned this in a different thread, so give credit where it is due. But it is insane how the MSM here is covering up the story of the black guy with 3 bodies in his house who was about to kill a 4th woman. Can you imagine how big a story it would be if he was white? It would be absolutely massive. In case you wondered, DailyMail is covering the story, and has identified the bodies. It is a white woman, a hispanic looking woman, and a black woman, so I guess this guy isn't racist, he racially blind in his capture, torture, rape and murder.

But LOL at how little attention the MSM here is giving this. Absolutely despicable given how much attention they give this kind of stuff when the perpetrator is white.

Platinum
    Load Metric
    It is still surreal how the media is ignoring the story of the black guy who kidnapped, tortured, murdered and buried those 3 women (and possibly more, authorities are digging up his yard looking for more bodies). This would be a massive story if it was a white guy. We are talking front page every single day, and yet the MSM has completely suppressed the story because it doesn't fit their bullshit narrative. We don't even know the basic details of the story, like who he is, who the victims were, motives, etc. The MSM has just decided it never happened.

Thread Information