Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: MSM bias thread minus all FPS truth bombs

Platinum
    Load Metric

MSM bias thread minus all FPS truth bombs

I feel that FPS truth bombs are so important and groundbreaking they deserver their own thread, so I will start a new one so other stories don't dilute FPS's.

Anyways,

http://www.wogx.com/news/2-deputies-...lchrist-county

2 police officers assassinated while eating lunch. I am sure it comes as surprise to noone that the MSM is not interested. But police officers throwing a couple black guys out of a Starbucks, that is front page news that will go days and days.

The killer was even white and still no interest by the MSM. That is how much the MSM is interested in pushing the "Police are all gun crazy murderers agenda." It is actually so important it trumps their anti-white male agenda.

Load Metric
    He did have a slew of somewhat more recent traffic offenses in that county, but the most recent is 2001. He had only one offense listed in Gilchrist County court records, which is where his hometown of Bell is located. It was for improper turn in 2012.

He was described in the court records as a white male who stood 5’8″ and weighed 126 pounds.

Maybe he was pissed off about that ticket in 2012.

Load Metric
    Name:  1524238198187.gif
Views: 362
Size:  997.3 KB

Comments

Salty_Aus: Admit it, you secretly wish you were a Jew. Or you are a Jew and a super tricky Mossad plant?... I'm confused. :)

Load Metric
    I love when cops get murdered, especially while eating lunch on the clock.

Comments

Brittney Griner's Clit: Pigs are best smoked.

Platinum
    Load Metric
    Baltimore police chief apologizes for 200 years of policing at Eric B & Rakim show, gets frosty reception

-Bad move. You can't apologize or placate a mob. All it does is enable them more.

Load Metric
    He was described in the court records as a white male who stood 5’8″ and weighed 126 pounds.
    Its always skinny people. They are the criminals. Arrest all the skinny people, crime will go down to 0%.

Remember Jared Fogle? Great guy while he was fat. Binges at Subway, gets skinny, instant criminal.

Being skinny is a mental illness.

Arrest the fuckers now.
    Save a Cow - Eat a Vegetarian, they're grass-fed.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by verminaard View Post
    I feel that FPS truth bombs are so important and groundbreaking they deserver their own thread, so I will start a new one so other stories don't dilute FPS's.

Anyways,

2 police officers assassinated while eating lunch. I am sure it comes as surprise to noone that the MSM is not interested. But police officers throwing a couple black guys out of a Starbucks, that is front page news that will go days and days.

The killer was even white and still no interest by the MSM. That is how much the MSM is interested in pushing the "Police are all gun crazy murderers agenda." It is actually so important it trumps their anti-white male agenda.
    I'll tentatively say you're correct here. Seems to be underrepresented in my opinion by the big players. I could easily be wrong though, it's extremely hard to quantify.

Speculating on reasons why can be a dangerous slippery slope.

What a shitty story though, hard to entertain with this stuff. Less he's a Muslim, Hispanic or black.
    The hate angle is always worth extra. People enjoy their hating.

Load Metric
    Anything odd can usually be entertaining too.

Oddity often makes money.

Platinum
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Salty_Aus View Post

Anyways,

I'll tentatively say you're correct here. Seems to be underrepresented in my opinion by the big players. I could easily be wrong though, it's extremely hard to quantify.

What a shitty story though, hard to entertain with this stuff. Less he's a Muslim, Hispanic or black.
    So you believe our Jew run media is completely biased and compromised, but in this case you are making excuses for them why they may not be? This is a strange take from you.

Platinum
    Load Metric
    http://losangeles.cbslocal.com/2018/...ra-steakhouse/

Needless to say the national MSM isn't touching this with a 10 foot pole. After all the race hate they stirred up the last week with the Starbucks stuff, the last thing they want is to acknowledge that sometimes it may be correct to call the police on black men loitering around.

The crazy thing is the police were actually called on this guy 3 hours before he committed the murder, probably because he was acting very erratically and menacingly in public. But the police probably decided they didn't want CNN and BLM going after them if they actually did their job, so they left him alone to kill.

Thanks CNN and BLM.

Load Metric

So you believe our Jew run media is completely biased and compromised, but in this case you are making excuses for them why they may not be? This is a strange take from you.
    I think it's simply super hard to pick such news apart.

One false step, one missed nuance, one misinterpretation and the entire premise comes apart or leads in the wrong direction.

So many factors to consider, societies appetites and appeal is perhaps the most critical thing to consider in this realm that appears to center on entertainment.

Trying to prove an agenda through a flawed process is near impossible.

That's all

Platinum
    Load Metric

One false step, one missed nuance, one misinterpretation and the entire premise comes apart or leads in the wrong direction.

So many factors to consider, societies appetites and appeal is perhaps the most critical thing to consider in this realm that appears to center on entertainment.

That's all
    But you are so sure of the pro Israel agenda? I am not even arguing there isn't a pro Israel agenda. I think there clearly is. I just also think there is sufficient evidence there is a lot of other very obvious agendas, most of which are harmful for the majority of Americans.

Load Metric

Needless to say the national MSM isn't touching this with a 10 foot pole. After all the race hate they stirred up the last week with the Starbucks stuff, the last thing they want is to acknowledge that sometimes it may be correct to call the police on black men loitering around.

The crazy thing is the police were actually called on this guy 3 hours before he committed the murder, probably because he was acting very erratically and menacingly in public. But the police probably decided they didn't want CNN and BLM going after them if they actually did their job, so they left him alone to kill.

Thanks CNN and BLM.
    I'm not picking on you, or the jews.

You have a scientific mind yeah?
    How do you quantify such things?
    Isn't touching this with a ten foot pole doesn't quite satisfy any basic standards beyond 120 inches. So you need to objectively compare events?... and this is even harder.

Load Metric

That's all
    But you are so sure of the pro Israel agenda? I am not even arguing there isn't a pro Israel agenda. I think there clearly is. I just also think there is sufficient evidence there is a lot of other very obvious agendas, most of which are harmful for the majority of Americans.
    Of course there is a pro Israel agenda in many circles, but can it be reliably or easily quantified?

You're more then likely correct, such agendas are rarely for the benefit of many, or the whole.

Please don't take me wrongly.

Load Metric
    Much easier to detect bias from what's being said, then what goes unsaid.

Load Metric
    Much easier to detect bias from what's being said, then what goes unsaid.
    Which explains why MSNBC tried to damage Bernie Sanders chances versus Hillary by simply avoiding covering him back in 2015/2016.

I actually hope this [second impeachment] succeeds, because I want Trump put down politically like a sick, 14-year-old dog. ... I don't want him complicating the 2024 primary season. I just want him done.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post
    Were Republicans cowardly or unethical not to go along with [convicting Trump in the second impeachment Senate trial]? No. The smart move was to reject it.

Load Metric
    So your point is this story won't be covered by MSNBC? why would it? Not every story makes the cut. The local news was all over it.

WAPO
    https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/...=.9447e33ae764
    USA today
    https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/...=.9447e33ae764

Thanks CNN and BLM.

Comments

FPS_Russia: Verm's totally woke to all the Cultural Marxism and the MSM racial agenda.

Salty_Aus: Doesn't deserve red for being correct
    San Francisco crowned the ‘world’s best’ city to live: survey
    https://www.kron4.com/news/bay-area/...o-live-survey/

Load Metric
    Name:  IMG_20180423_071851.jpg
Views: 225
Size:  54.5 KB

Platinum
    Load Metric
    So the front page of CNN is covering 2 murders, the Waffle House one and the Toronto van one.

In both cases the suspect has been apprehended by police. However, one story prominently shows a picture of the suspect as he is being arrested, and there other has no pictures or description of the suspect at all. Wanna take a wild guess which story has wall to wall pictures of the suspect, and which has none? Part II of the question, any conjecture why this may be the case?

Load Metric
    I saw it on CNN yesterday,
    https://www.cnn.com/2018/04/22/us/ca...ing/index.html

So your (100% unproven) point is that the "msm" (or real news) wants to hide that a black guy killed someone?
    If he was white, that would be CNN's main story? That sounds reasonable, to a fox "news" viewer maybe".

Who exactly is telling the MSM what to show or not?
    Hillary? Soros? Obama? ............Do we really need 2 whack job's to have their own individual conspiracy theories threads?

Only 17% of Fox "news" stories pass the completely true test.
    http://www.politifact.com/punditfact/tv/fox/

So the front page of CNN is covering 2 murders, the Waffle House one and the Toronto van one.

In both cases the suspect has been apprehended by police. However, one story prominently shows a picture of the suspect as he is being arrested, and there other has no pictures or description of the suspect at all. Wanna take a wild guess which story has wall to wall pictures of the suspect, and which has none? Part II of the question, any conjecture why this may be the case?
    San Francisco crowned the ‘world’s best’ city to live: survey
    https://www.kron4.com/news/bay-area/...o-live-survey/

Thread Information