Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: PLOL's Prop Bets

Load Metric

PLOL's Prop Bets

Making this thread to keep track of all the prop bets that I have open. If you are interested in making a prop bet with me send me a PM with one of your instant messenger usernames. I will wager on just about anything political or entertainment markets.

I am making this thread to keep track of my prop bets, and to make sure payments are recorded in the public eye. I am not interested in disclosing my thought process behind any of my bets, nor do I care what your opinion is.

The Dark Knight Prop Bet:
    Jasep has The Dark Knight Rises doing less than $187.5 million in the opening weekend. I have it doing more than $187.5 million O.W. I am putting up $1,100 to Jasep's $1,000.

General Election Prop Bet:
    Jasep has Obama winning the General Election. I have Romney winning. Any other candidate winning is a push. I am putting up $800 to Jasep's $1,200.
    TRUMP 2024!

Quote Originally Posted by verminaard View Post
    Just non-stop unrelenting LGBT propaganda being shoved down our throats.

Bronze
    Load Metric
    Name:  faint-3.jpg
Views: 612
Size:  119.1 KB

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by PLOL View Post
    Making this thread to keep track of all the prop bets that I have open. If you are interested in making a prop bet with me send me a PM with one of your instant messenger usernames. I will wager on just about anything political or entertainment markets.

I am making this thread to keep track of my prop bets, and to make sure payments are recorded in the public eye. I am not interested in disclosing my thought process behind any of my bets, nor do I care what your opinion is.

Jasep has The Dark Knight Rises doing less than $187.5 million in the opening weekend. I have it doing more than $187.5 million O.W. I am putting up $1,100 to Jasep's $1,000.

Jasep has Obama winning the General Election. I have Romney winning. Any other candidate winning is a push. I am putting up $800 to Jasep's $1,200.
    Those bet sizes are serious business.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Pooh View Post

Those bet sizes are serious business.
    The original Romney bet size was serious business, thats for sure, if I had more than 24 hours to decide and was able to see a Veep pick I probably would have taken it.

Banned
    Load Metric
    Jasep pm if you want more under action on dark night

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by lewfather View Post
    Jasep pm if you want more under action on dark night
    I do not, I don't even like the bet... We booked that awhile ago

Banned
    Load Metric
    Rofl

Diamond
    Load Metric
    It might beat the Avengers but I cant see if being a better movie.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by OSA View Post
    It might beat the Avengers but I cant see if being a better movie.
    It's gonig to have a hard time because it's simply not kid friendly; you're not going to see a lot of 7 and 8 year-olds at the Dark Knight. My guess is the Avengers is safe
    I write things about poker at my Poker Blog and elsewhere on the Internets

Bronze
    Load Metric
    Been trying to find someone to book this with me but no one will. 50 dollars that wisconsin wins the big ten in football this year. Ill ship to an escrow if you want to

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by PokerPrince2 View Post
    Been trying to find someone to book this with me but no one will. 50 dollars that wisconsin wins the big ten in football this year. Ill ship to an escrow if you want to
    Sorry, no sports bets. But good luck finding somebody to book with.
    TRUMP 2024!

Feelin' Stronger Every Day tony bagadonuts's Avatar
    Load Metric
    Lol, what a couple of degenerates. Good stuff though.

Load Metric

I'd be interested to see how your Dark Knight bet pans out. My initial reaction was that you made a stupid bet; didn't Dark Knight get a HUGE bump due to Heath Ledger's death? Public opinion seems to have shifted to the negative on Christian Bale since then but who knows. I'll definitely see it opening weekend.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Sloppy Joe View Post

I'd be interested to see how your Dark Knight bet pans out. My initial reaction was that you made a stupid bet; didn't Dark Knight get a HUGE bump due to Heath Ledger's death? Public opinion seems to have shifted to the negative on Christian Bale since then but who knows. I'll definitely see it opening weekend.

Banned
    Load Metric
    Outside of public opinion Christian bale is a fucking Bause, I can't think of a single movie I was ever like man he sucked!

American Psycho for fucking life yall!

Name:  kmHNI.png
Views: 532
Size:  510.6 KB
    Last edited by lewfather; 07-12-2012 at 11:10 PM.

Load Metric
    There's been a lot of talk recently about Condi being the VEEP pick. If anybody wants to take her, I can offer 8 to 1 odds for large sums of money. I can also quote you odds on other potential running mates if you're interested in somebody else.
    TRUMP 2024!

Load Metric
    There's been a lot of talk recently about Condi being the VEEP pick. If anybody wants to take her, I can offer 8 to 1 odds for large sums of money. I can also quote you odds on other potential running mates if you're interested in somebody else.
    Not trying to kill your action, and I only loosely follow politics anymore (waste of my life), but wouldn't Condi just be a suicide pick? What moderate in their right mind would vote to put one of the more powerful members of the Bush administration back in the White House?

Load Metric
    Not trying to kill your action, and I only loosely follow politics anymore (waste of my life), but wouldn't Condi just be a suicide pick? What moderate in their right mind would vote to put one of the more powerful members of the Bush administration back in the White House?
    Moderates would love her, but she'll never be a VP pick: Condoleeza Rice is essentially pro-choice and for same-sex civil unions, right there she is off the republican ticket. 8-1 is a gift, but I don't bet large sums of money
    I write things about poker at my Poker Blog and elsewhere on the Internets

Load Metric
    BTW, was 2004 a sweat?

I was a junior in high school and went to some 'election party' with my brother who was then a sophomore at Wake Forest. The crowd was pro-Kerry and extremely optimistic. I was an asshole Republican at the time for no real reason other than being under the 'America, fuck yeah' mentality. I bonged my first beer, smoked my first joint and watched George W. get elected to term two.

I know it was close, but was the outcome up in the air?

Load Metric
    I just mentioned Condi because she has been in the news with the whole Drudge story coming out. But I can offer odds on anybody. For instance, I can give 9 to 1 on Rubio or 30 to 1 on Christie.

And I believe Bush was a small favorite in 2004, but it was pretty close.
    Last edited by PLOL; 07-13-2012 at 09:01 PM.
    TRUMP 2024!

Thread Information