Results 1 to 12 of 12

Thread: Tournament abortion

  1. #1
    Can't Post
    Reputation
    1209
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Bubbles & The Baron
    Posts
    12,065

    Tournament abortion

    Jesus Christ. Can nothing go on time.. observe table...ya right....not working
    goddam failure

  2. #2
    MORE MORE MORE MORE

  3. #3
    I fuckin love getting Illuminati members tilted to the point that they just blurt out stuff they aren't supposed to. They are super undisciplined. I mean look at this fuckin bag of dicks.

  4. #4
    Quote Originally Posted by limitles View Post
    Jesus Christ. Can nothing go on time.. observe table...ya right....not working
    goddam failure
    Not sure Les... but I believe there is a limited amount of observers allowed at one time.
    same happened to me during the siz and druff game
    all hail Hydra



    Originally Posted by DanDruff:Since I'm a 6'2" Republican with an average-sized nose and a last name which doesn't end with "stein", "man", or "berg", I can hide among the goyim and remain undetected unless I open my mouth about money matters.

  5. #5
    NoFraud Poker Room Manager Belly Buster's Avatar
    Reputation
    1147
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    England
    Posts
    3,294
    Quote Originally Posted by limitles View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Baron Von Strucker View Post

    Not sure Les... but I believe there is a limited amount of observers allowed at one time.
    same happened to me during the siz and druff game
    fuck that I was registered long before tee off. It's happened before.

    software sucks

    even in the heads up tourney, half the time I can't watch.......and when I was paired up
    it took a while to hit all the right buttons.


    fuck your free rolls, if you have to jump through imaginary hoops to sign in........your own demise


    stupid, stupid stupid, stupid
    We had 60 runners this week, and only you had problems.

    Even MumblesBadly can get it to work, and he's a total fucking retard.

     
    Comments
      
      SysOp: lol
    Quote Originally Posted by MumblesBadly View Post
    "So, yeah. I'm definitely a total fucking retard".
    Quote Originally Posted by Gene Hunt
    NoFraud Online Poker Room: http://nofraud.pokerfraudalert.com:8087. For password resets and reload requests PM me.

  6. #6
    Les - Take a fucking nap and get sober. Also, shut the fuck up.

     
    Comments
      
      Brittney Griner's Clit: GET HIM

  7. #7
    Quote Originally Posted by Tellafriend View Post
    Les - Take a fucking nap and get sober. Also, shut the fuck up.
    What are you doing up.

  8. #8
    Quote Originally Posted by Sanlmar View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Tellafriend View Post
    Les - Take a fucking nap and get sober. Also, shut the fuck up.
    What are you doing up.
    My wife just asked me the same thing. Woke up to piss and like usual my mind starts racing w all of the shit I have to do and can’t fall back asleep. Too much stress but there isn’t anything I can do about it. So there is that.

  9. #9
    Quote Originally Posted by Tellafriend View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Sanlmar View Post

    What are you doing up.
    My wife just asked me the same thing. Woke up to piss and like usual my mind starts racing w all of the shit I have to do and can’t fall back asleep. Too much stress but there isn’t anything I can do about it. So there is that.
    I thought it might be fear about our match.

    Just relax. Breathe. It’ll be over soon.

  10. #10
    That is SanLimitles' way of telling you that it won't be over any time soon and that this is no time to relax.

  11. #11
    I don’t know what he’s so nervous about.

    If he needs a place to stay or want to drive my truck like Mike McDermott then he knows I’m there for him.

    Instead, he’s got some pipe dream of taking the Classic down.

    Edit

    Reality
    I’m like bigdick’s prisoner going against 15 guards

    Couple pics to remind folks who Tellafriend is. He’s gonna crack my skull.

    Name:  6FD30197-A246-47BF-AE23-31746E597875.jpeg
Views: 127
Size:  130.3 KB

    Name:  7F443DBA-EC0A-4DD8-A09B-77A4FE3C0D8B.jpeg
Views: 128
Size:  155.3 KB

    Name:  31CCA6AF-D6BA-4105-B383-5D41E61BE94D.jpeg
Views: 127
Size:  171.2 KB

     
    Comments
      
      Tellafriend: ha-ha; love the McDermott truck reference
    Last edited by Sanlmar; 04-19-2018 at 02:16 AM.

  12. #12
    100% Organic MumblesBadly's Avatar
    Reputation
    -97
    Join Date
    Jun 2015
    Location
    In the many threads of this forum
    Posts
    7,726
    Quote Originally Posted by Belly Buster View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by limitles View Post

    fuck that I was registered long before tee off. It's happened before.

    software sucks

    even in the heads up tourney, half the time I can't watch.......and when I was paired up
    it took a while to hit all the right buttons.


    fuck your free rolls, if you have to jump through imaginary hoops to sign in........your own demise


    stupid, stupid stupid, stupid
    We had 60 runners this week, and only you had problems.

    Even MumblesBadly can get it to work, and he's a total fucking retard.
    Name:  DD49ACBF-FBC5-439E-B82F-42C148E47010.jpeg
Views: 126
Size:  49.0 KB
    _____________________________________________
    “Nothing is more intolerable than to have admit to yourself your own errors.” —Ludwig van Beethoven

    “[T]he US has a much more sophisticated epidemic disease control system than China, so the risk of [SARS-CoV-2] spreading to a large percentage of the US population is likely very low.” — MumblesBadly, 1/30/20

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Similar Threads

  1. A good analysis of the abortion arguments:
    By Tellafriend in forum Flying Stupidity
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 04-11-2017, 11:26 PM
  2. Is this song about an abortion??
    By Krypt in forum Flying Stupidity
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 01-07-2015, 09:55 PM
  3. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 05-12-2014, 01:44 PM
  4. Replies: 23
    Last Post: 09-15-2013, 08:07 PM
  5. PFA tournament
    By BUBBLES in forum Flying Stupidity
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 11-10-2012, 04:30 PM