Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Meet the guy you値l see in the front row at Coachella 2018

Blog Entries
    Load Metric

Meet the guy you値l see in the front row at Coachella 2018

Load Metric
    I wonder how easy it is to masturbate in the washrooms at Coachella?

Comments

JimmyG_415:

Starbucks Spunk Bucket: Must be easy enough lol
    HILLARY WON

Load Metric
    “I saw you here in 2002!” shouted Kenneth Scalir, a bushy bearded, 48-year-old sales manager from Sherman Oaks.

“You look like you’ve been here since 2002!” Murdoch replied.
    lol "sales manager"

Cubic Zirconia
    Load Metric
    the legend lol. Before Coachella blew up to where it is today. U buy the ticket for him again this year Druff?

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by muzras View Post
    the legend lol. Before Coachella blew up to where it is today. U buy the ticket for him again this year Druff?
    Yes, every year, because he doesn't have a credit card.

Load Metric
    That shirt is fucking HOF especially on him.

Comments

simpdog: fully endorse
    :freelewfather

Load Metric
    We wrapped our chat then, but it still might have thrown off an important part of his plan for the day.

I was going to run to the bathroom but I talked to you,” he said.

Come on...

Comments

Starbucks Spunk Bucket: HAhahaha

Load Metric
    Unless he's got drugs, he's got no chance of hooking up with those girls in the front row.

Platinum
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by TheXFactor View Post
    Even ifhe's got drugs, he's got no chance of hooking up with those girls in the front row.

Load Metric
    Unless he's got drugs, he's got no chance of hooking up with those girls in the front row.

Normally I would agree with this but as we look at the picture the girl smiling (2nd girl on the right) For sure is ready to give up the pussy, Its all over her face 'I wanna get fucked"
    -Allergic to the struggle

Inaugural Spring Classic Champion HoodedN's Avatar
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by 4BET View Post

Normally I would agree with this but as we look at the picture the girl smiling (2nd girl on the right) For sure is ready to give up the pussy, Its all over her face 'I wanna get fucked"
    I wonder what the expression on her face will be when she unzips his pants and finds his adult diaper he wears so that he doesn't have to give up his spot in the front.

Comments

Starbucks Spunk Bucket: Lol superb

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Ken told me he was disappointed that he didn't get to talk to the girl directly to the left of him, as she left fairly soon after that photo was taken.

I'm a lot more partial to the girl two to his left.

Load Metric

"Hi, Im Ken. Would you ladies like to meet my friend Molly?"
    Quote Originally Posted by Tyde View Post
    (I'm) a little preoccupied in Thailand right now

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    As far as I know, Ken hooked up with exactly one girl in his many years at Coachella.

This was actually about 5 or 6 years ago, and it was a woman in her 40s who answered an ad to share his motel room. She messed around with him, and then she convinced him to try a pot brownie. Keep in mind Ken never does drugs, and presumably did this just to impress her. Well, he didn't realize that pot brownies are WAY more potent than joints, and it got him REALLY sick, and he missed a lot of that day's Coachella.

He also got into a fight with the woman at one point (not over this, but something unrelated), and they left on bad terms with one another.

She actually was fairly good looking for her age. She was older than him (she was like 46 at the time), but looked younger. He gave me her name and I added her on Facebook for lulz, and she accepted. It was pretty clear that she had plastic surgery at some point, hence the somewhat youthful-for-mid-40s looks. Laughably, she never questioned who I was, and somehow assumed that we knew each other in real life, sometimes messaging me and talking to me as if we actually knew each other. I just played along. She's now over 50 and doesn't look nearly as good.

Ken actually screwed up last year, as some decent-looking 21-year-old from Florida took a liking to him, and hung out with him for much of the festival. However, he never got her contact info, and he lost her in the crowd at some point, so that was that.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post
    As far as I know, Ken hooked up with exactly one girl in his many years at Coachella.

This was actually about 5 or 6 years ago, and it was a woman in her 40s who answered an ad to share his motel room. She messed around with him, and then she convinced him to try a pot brownie. Keep in mind Ken never does drugs, and presumably did this just to impress her. Well, he didn't realize that pot brownies are WAY more potent than joints, and it got him REALLY sick, and he missed a lot of that day's Coachella.

He also got into a fight with the woman at one point (not over this, but something unrelated), and they left on bad terms with one another.

She actually was fairly good looking for her age. She was older than him (she was like 46 at the time), but looked younger. He gave me her name and I added her on Facebook for lulz, and she accepted. It was pretty clear that she had plastic surgery at some point, hence the somewhat youthful-for-mid-40s looks. Laughably, she never questioned who I was, and somehow assumed that we knew each other in real life, sometimes messaging me and talking to me as if we actually knew each other. I just played along. She's now over 50 and doesn't look nearly as good.

Ken actually screwed up last year, as some decent-looking 21-year-old from Florida took a liking to him, and hung out with him for much of the festival. However, he never got her contact info, and he lost her in the crowd at some point, so that was that.
    She probably wouldn't have wanted to fuck in the Starbucks washroom anyway.
    HILLARY WON

Ballin'
    Load Metric
    TMMLK likes the 2nd girl to the left - TMMLK would like to meet the Master himself Todd. Can you make this happen for TMMLK?

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by TMMLK View Post
    TMMLK likes the 2nd girl to the left - TMMLK would like to meet the Master himself Todd. Can you make this happen for TMMLK?

Can you please co host radio again best poster on forum ?
    :freelewfather

Platinum
    Load Metric
    Is Ken even a fan of the music they play at Coachella anymore? As opposed to his KROQ Ken days, the musical flavor of the festival seems to have shifted a lot more towards Hip Hop and EDM, genres where he isn't exactly the demo.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by verminaard View Post
    Is Ken even a fan of the music they play at Coachella anymore? As opposed to his KROQ Ken days, the musical flavor of the festival seems to have shifted a lot more towards Hip Hop and EDM, genres where he isn't exactly the demo.
    He hates the Hip Hop and EDM stuff, and refuses to watch any of it.

He bounces around to the various stages which have bands he likes (or semi-likes), and there's still enough of it to where he's happy.

Load Metric
    Ken told me he was disappointed that he didn't get to talk to the girl directly to the left of him, as she left fairly soon after that photo was taken.

I'm a lot more partial to the girl two to his left.
    He prolly missed out by not trying for the guy with the blue scarf a few to his right.
    I actually hope this [second impeachment] succeeds, because I want Trump put down politically like a sick, 14-year-old dog. ... I don't want him complicating the 2024 primary season. I just want him done.
    Were Republicans cowardly or unethical not to go along with [convicting Trump in the second impeachment Senate trial]? No. The smart move was to reject it.

Thread Information