Thread: Meet the guy you値l see in the front row at Coachella 2018

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post
    Here's a similar video from 2017:

Name:  IMG_1105.JPG
Views: 1079
Size:  25.8 KB

Comments

Ryback_feed_me_more: holy fuck you found Ken's age progressed photo theyll be using when he goes missing someday
    HILLARY WON

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by limitles View Post
    Those are pretty good photos. Are you the photographer?

They're both interesting cause we know it's Ken but even if we didn't it looks like there's a story there. The first one is interesting because of the looks on the faces of the females compared to the look on Ken's face.(btw second on Ken's right #1

Second one has great lines and again the look on the face of the main subject.

The Mexican dude off to left of Ken looks like he might be looking for OSA.. If that his "GF" next to him shes a clueless twat cause its clear he hits from the opposite side of the plate

Silver
    Load Metric
    Bump

I think I just saw him in the front row on Livestream 3

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by JoeD View Post
    Bump

I think I just saw him in the front row on Livestream 3
    Name:  kroq ken.jpg
Views: 948
Size:  157.4 KB

From a few years back. I am not the photographer.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Annoying saga involving Ken and his hotel room this year.

For the last 15 or so years, Ken has done something smart, and booked a hotel in the area a year in advance. He gets a great rate (far lower than the jacked up one which occurs every year for the Coachella dates), and there was even a full refund cancellation policy where he could always cancel it if he couldn't make it.

Well, last year the hotel changed its policy to where it couldn't be booked a year out -- the maximum was like 10 months or something. This wasn't because of Coachella, but rather some policy chain-wide.

Instead of just waiting another two months and booking that same hotel 10 months in advance, he decided to try to get clever and find a "better option" in the area.

Then he procrastinated and everything shot up in price by the time he went forth to do the booking.

Then came the dumbest part. He called up some shitty motel owned by Indians (the Asian type, not the Native type, which is always the absolute worst as far as running motels.) He wanted to book it on the phone, but they said they don't do phone bookings -- only in person. Rather than trying to convince them to change their minds, perhaps even offering a bit of extra money to have them do it, Ken decided it was a good idea to travel 100 miles each way to Indio simply to book the hotel in advance with cash (lol).

He got his roommate to drive him.

He got there, and the Indians tried to play him for a chump, denying that they had ever agreed upon the rate they did, and demanding FAR more money. They wouldn't budge, and he finally walked out.

Then he frantically went from shit motel to shit motel, and finally found one. However, he didn't have enough cash to prepay all 3 nights, and had to book it on "layaway", paying about $775 of $1250 owed, in cash.

Then he got home and called me in a panic, telling me that he checked online and realized that the guy overcharged him, and that the rates were actually cheaper.

Ugh.

I tried to call up as his "brother" and talk to the manager about this, who of course was some obnoxious white trash asshole who just kept shouting over me and wasn't going to budge. The only good thing to come out of the call was that it turned out that Ken saw the wrong thing online, and the price he paid was actually correct. However, the owner basically said that even if it was lower online, and even though Coachella was weeks away, he would refuse to adjust anything. I kept trying to get off the phone, but the guy kept rambling, and I felt like I had to not just hang up on him, because he was holding $775 of Ken's cash, and didn't want shenanigans to occur if I pissed him off. So I let the guy ramble for like 15-20 minutes (not even kidding) until I finally got him off the phone.

I asked Ken why he didn't come to me with this hotel concern (long before making the trip to Indio), as he knew I was very good at shit like this, and his answer was, "I don't know."

The truth was that he was overconfident that he could handle it himself, and of course, as usual, he couldn't.

Oh, I guess one other good thing came of that phone call. The guy was expecting the other $475 within a week or so, whereas Ken thought he could just show up to Coachella with the difference. So he might have shown up and had no room, and perhaps no refund, because he didn't pay the rest in time. So at least Ken heard that the guy wanted the $475 very soon, and Ken was able to round it up.

Here he is at this year's concert:

Name:  ken-coachella-2019.jpg
Views: 903
Size:  89.8 KB

Comments

MumblesBadly: Is Ken getting a middle-age man-belly???

JohnCommode: Talk about gouging! Three nights in a fleabag motel at $400+ a night? Don't they have any camping there?

Silver
    Load Metric
    It was definitely him in the front row last night.

Someone named Calypso Rose was performing her song "Israel by bus"

Calypso Rose, who is 78 and can barely walk (see video below), at the end of her Israel song, looked into the front row and asked someone if they were married. I don't know if she was asking Ken but the livestream camera most have thought so and focused the camera directly on to him standing in the front row.

Calypso Rose then asked if he would marry her, after which she went on to premiere her new song, I want a "Young Boy" lol!

I'm still looking for last night's video but here is Calypso Rose in 2016 with her Israel song

As a poster here loves to say, it must be a jooincidence.

Load Metric

Ken is looking more and more like an Old Testament prophet. Switch him into robes and he could probably pass for Amos or Ezekial. Maybe even Moses just before seeing the Burning Bush on Mt. Sinai, which according to 1950s movie lore, seriously greyed his beard.

Name:  D887DD60-85CD-4108-B2C6-6D1CF7BD22C2.jpeg
Views: 840
Size:  159.9 KB
    I actually hope this [second impeachment] succeeds, because I want Trump put down politically like a sick, 14-year-old dog. ... I don't want him complicating the 2024 primary season. I just want him done.
    Were Republicans cowardly or unethical not to go along with [convicting Trump in the second impeachment Senate trial]? No. The smart move was to reject it.

Diamond
    Load Metric
    so this event is pretty much the epitome of the gathering of worthless easily replaceable celebrities. im going thru "celebrities at Coachella" pics at tmz.com and wtf are these ppl. bullshit that olivia jade had to miss this

Comments

Tellafriend: Truth

Load Metric
    Master Scalir looking ROUGH in that photo.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by KidPresentable View Post
    It was actually a bad pic of him, but he also doesn't take care of himself very well, as you might guess. He's also 49.

He does get some exercise, because he doesn't have a car, so he walks around a lot through the San Fernando Valley. People I know always report to me that they see him along Ventura Blvd when they're driving.

He has actually gained some weight, but he's trying to lose it. I took him to a nice restaurant for his birthday recently, and I had to talk him into breaking his diet for that night.

He actually has pretty good discipline regarding dieting, and has lost as much as 55 pounds before. However, like many people, it eventually creeps back up.

He will be at Coachella again this upcoming weekend, but will be sleeping on a park bench (not even kidding).

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by KidPresentable View Post
    It was actually a bad pic of him, but he also doesn't take care of himself very well, as you might guess. He's also 49.

He does get some exercise, because he doesn't have a car, so he walks around a lot through the San Fernando Valley. People I know always report to me that they see him along Ventura Blvd when they're driving.

He has actually gained some weight, but he's trying to lose it. I took him to a nice restaurant for his birthday recently, and I had to talk him into breaking his diet for that night.

He actually has pretty good discipline regarding dieting, and has lost as much as 55 pounds before. However, like many people, it eventually creeps back up.

He will be at Coachella again this upcoming weekend, but will be sleeping on a park bench (not even kidding).
    Have you ever suggested that he set up a GoFundMe page for his Coachella adventures, get and post to an Instagram account, have him develop some merch to sell to fans, such a t-shirts and whatnot? Given the press coverage he痴 gotten so far, and his unshakable commitment to attending each year, he could become a bit of icon of that event. And if worked the right way, marketing himself that way could propel him into becoming a mini-celebrity associated with that event.
    I actually hope this [second impeachment] succeeds, because I want Trump put down politically like a sick, 14-year-old dog. ... I don't want him complicating the 2024 primary season. I just want him done.
    Were Republicans cowardly or unethical not to go along with [convicting Trump in the second impeachment Senate trial]? No. The smart move was to reject it.

Bronze
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by MumblesBadly View Post

Have you ever suggested that he set up a GoFundMe page for his Coachella adventures, get and post to an Instagram account, have him develop some merch to sell to fans, such a t-shirts and whatnot? Given the press coverage he痴 gotten so far, and his unshakable commitment to attending each year, he could become a bit of icon of that event. And if worked the right way, marketing himself that way could propel him into becoming a mini-celebrity associated with that event.
    I would rather donate to OSA's Lobster Mac/Stairwell BJ Vegas fund.

Load Metric
    Wondering whether anyone saw this woman in any row at Coachella.

Comments

big dick: Cunt should get a few years in jail for this. Fucking monster

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by MumblesBadly View Post
    Wondering whether anyone saw this woman in any row at Coachella.

Mumbles, do you spend hours each day getting drawn into the "viral" videos and click bait?

Comments

MumblesBadly: Been stuck at a terminal getting my truck fixed. But now that you ask, maybe I should seek out affiliate pay for reposting such content.

Load Metric
    I don't know what the real story is, but I hope Ken was careful at Coachella.

https://nypost.com/2019/04/25/herpes...und-coachella/

https://www.complex.com/music/2019/0...e-at-coachella

Load Metric
    Whats going on with the herps is....25% of the general pop has it. Of those going to coachella that percent concentrated is probably well over 50%, combine that with random acts of sex=spike in new cases.

Don't worry too much about the Master, my bet is he already has it.

Comments

JohnCommode: You might be right that he already has it, but I can't help but feel that because of his challenged social skills, he has live a life of mostly " unintentional celibacy".
    Freedom is never more than one generation away from extinction. We didn't pass it to our children in the bloodstream. It must be fought for, protected, and handed on for them to do the same.

Ronald Reagan

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by splitthis View Post
    Whats going on with the herps is....25% of the general pop has it. Of those going to coachella that percent concentrated is probably well over 50%, combine that with random acts of sex=spike in new cases.

Don't worry too much about the Master, my bet is he already has it.

Name:  d0b8e9024b82aa907f66deee3e8543c1.png
Views: 422
Size:  369.2 KB

Load Metric
    coachella i hardly knew her

Load Metric
    Annoying saga involving Ken and his hotel room this year.

For the last 15 or so years, Ken has done something smart, and booked a hotel in the area a year in advance. He gets a great rate (far lower than the jacked up one which occurs every year for the Coachella dates), and there was even a full refund cancellation policy where he could always cancel it if he couldn't make it.

Well, last year the hotel changed its policy to where it couldn't be booked a year out -- the maximum was like 10 months or something. This wasn't because of Coachella, but rather some policy chain-wide.

Instead of just waiting another two months and booking that same hotel 10 months in advance, he decided to try to get clever and find a "better option" in the area.

Then he procrastinated and everything shot up in price by the time he went forth to do the booking.

Then came the dumbest part. He called up some shitty motel owned by Indians (the Asian type, not the Native type, which is always the absolute worst as far as running motels.) He wanted to book it on the phone, but they said they don't do phone bookings -- only in person. Rather than trying to convince them to change their minds, perhaps even offering a bit of extra money to have them do it, Ken decided it was a good idea to travel 100 miles each way to Indio simply to book the hotel in advance with cash (lol).

He got his roommate to drive him.

He got there, and the Indians tried to play him for a chump, denying that they had ever agreed upon the rate they did, and demanding FAR more money. They wouldn't budge, and he finally walked out.

Then he frantically went from shit motel to shit motel, and finally found one. However, he didn't have enough cash to prepay all 3 nights, and had to book it on "layaway", paying about $775 of $1250 owed, in cash.

Then he got home and called me in a panic, telling me that he checked online and realized that the guy overcharged him, and that the rates were actually cheaper.

Ugh.

I tried to call up as his "brother" and talk to the manager about this, who of course was some obnoxious white trash asshole who just kept shouting over me and wasn't going to budge. The only good thing to come out of the call was that it turned out that Ken saw the wrong thing online, and the price he paid was actually correct. However, the owner basically said that even if it was lower online, and even though Coachella was weeks away, he would refuse to adjust anything. I kept trying to get off the phone, but the guy kept rambling, and I felt like I had to not just hang up on him, because he was holding $775 of Ken's cash, and didn't want shenanigans to occur if I pissed him off. So I let the guy ramble for like 15-20 minutes (not even kidding) until I finally got him off the phone.

I asked Ken why he didn't come to me with this hotel concern (long before making the trip to Indio), as he knew I was very good at shit like this, and his answer was, "I don't know."

The truth was that he was overconfident that he could handle it himself, and of course, as usual, he couldn't.

Oh, I guess one other good thing came of that phone call. The guy was expecting the other $475 within a week or so, whereas Ken thought he could just show up to Coachella with the difference. So he might have shown up and had no room, and perhaps no refund, because he didn't pay the rest in time. So at least Ken heard that the guy wanted the $475 very soon, and Ken was able to round it up.

Tickets for Coachella 2020 just went on sale. You might as well tell Master Scalir to book a hotel now to avoid what happened this year.

https://www.latimes.com/entertainmen...610-story.html

Load Metric

Thread Information