Comments

limitles: saw him live....didnt regiter at the mo
    Quote Originally Posted by Tyde View Post
    (I'm) a little preoccupied in Thailand right now

Plutonium Brittney Griner's Clit's Avatar
    Load Metric
    Your hand must be starting to get sore.

Comments

DRK Star: You should see what I've been doing with my Right hand....

Load Metric
    I used to stupidly think that Gretzky was from New York City. Imagine my surprise when I found out he was an L.A. guy all along.
    Last edited by Brittney Griner's Clit; 04-14-2018 at 10:13 PM.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Brittney Griner's Clit View Post
    Your hand must be starting to get sore.

Comments

splitthis:

Load Metric
    I'm the posting version of that super hot chick that still twerks sometimes.

Load Metric
    If only the Indianapolis Racers, the WHA team that drafted Gretzky, had survived the WHA/NHL merger. Oh what could have been...
    HILLARY WON

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    I used to stupidly think that Gretzky was from New York City. Imagine my surprise when I found out he was an L.A. guy all along.
    an LA guy?

the dude was basically a pollack from canada
    Quote Originally Posted by bottomset_69 View Post
    Johnny Manziel will be the 1st pick in the draft. I truly believe not only will Johnny Manziel be rookie of the year, quite possibly he will be MVP as his style will shock defensive coordinators. Manziel may only be 6 feet tall, but he has size 15 feet. And he has HUGE hands. I know some NFL scouts so I know what I am talking about.

Load Metric
    Gretzky had so much class, humbleness, and composure. You don;t see many top athletes with that anymore.

I ate Pro Stars for years

Load Metric

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by BetCheckBet View Post
    nice piece of music even without the chick
    Johnny Manziel will be the 1st pick in the draft. I truly believe not only will Johnny Manziel be rookie of the year, quite possibly he will be MVP as his style will shock defensive coordinators. Manziel may only be 6 feet tall, but he has size 15 feet. And he has HUGE hands. I know some NFL scouts so I know what I am talking about.

Load Metric
    I can say with all honesty, I have watched like five hockey games in my life, and its only because I had free tickets. When I say 'watched', I mean drinking beer and eating a hot dog with absolutely no curiosity in the game itself. I have never watched a game on TV for more than 2 minutes.

The ONLY way I would ever go to a hockey game again is if I was in a suite with free food, booze and multiple TVs.

I'd watch a college Women's Basketball game before I watched Men's Hockey on TV.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Draymond View Post
    I can say with all honesty, I have watched like five hockey games in my life, and its only because I had free tickets. When I say 'watched', I mean drinking beer and eating a hot dog with absolutely no curiosity in the game itself. I have never watched a game on TV for more than 2 minutes.

The ONLY way I would ever go to a hockey game again is if I was in a suite with free food, booze and multiple TVs.

I'd watch a college Women's Basketball game before I watched Men's Hockey on TV.
    Did you ever sit next to the boards/ice at any of those games? The sense of the action is ridic intense down there versus higher up/away from the ice.
    I actually hope this [second impeachment] succeeds, because I want Trump put down politically like a sick, 14-year-old dog. ... I don't want him complicating the 2024 primary season. I just want him done.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post
    Were Republicans cowardly or unethical not to go along with [convicting Trump in the second impeachment Senate trial]? No. The smart move was to reject it.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by MumblesBadly View Post

Did you ever sit next to the boards/ice at any of those games? The sense of the action is ridic intense down there versus higher up/away from the ice.
    I sat first row behind the goal twice. Both times I got splashed by beer next to me when some player crashed the glass. The reason hockey can never get a prime time venue on a network is because its unwatchable on TV. You cannot see the puck and the fact you cannot touch the ball/puck with your hands makes it like soccer. At least with soccer you can see the ball on TV. Soccer still sucks by the way, but not nearly as bad as hockey.

I went to a hockey game for the last time in Tampa like 5 years ago, if there were 5,000 fans in the seats I would have been shocked. I was with a group of like 10, and I think the collective interest watching the game was like 10 minutes. We had a good time though as we had a suite.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric

I sat first row behind the goal twice. Both times I got splashed by beer next to me when some player crashed the glass. The reason hockey can never get a prime time venue on a network is because its unwatchable on TV. You cannot see the puck and the fact you cannot touch the ball/puck with your hands makes it like soccer. At least with soccer you can see the ball on TV. Soccer still sucks by the way, but not nearly as bad as hockey.

I went to a hockey game for the last time in Tampa like 5 years ago, if there were 5,000 fans in the seats I would have been shocked. I was with a group of like 10, and I think the collective interest watching the game was like 10 minutes. We had a good time though as we had a suite.
    hockey is pretty fun to watch. it's still not very widespread but it is cultish as those who play have to go the exra yard when they do at a competitive level. my son has played hockey for over 7 years and has played in almost every rink in CT and many rinks in the tri-state area and canada. it's a brutal commitment for the parents as well as the player. as it has games every weekend for the fall and winter months in addition to a couple of mid week practices,...this is followed by clinics and more games in the spring/summer.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric

Not the greatest seats to be sure but I don't believe the beer story. You're saying the guy next to you freaked out when players crashed the boards.? That's what boards and glass are meant do, they protect the people in those seats. If you're saying the person next to you was nervous enough to freak out when the expected happened then it's unbelievably bad luck for the same thing to happen twice out of five times.

The NHL puck is approximately 3 inches in diameter while a Major League baseball is slightly smaller.

Watching the game on tv includes slow motion replays and a cameramen trained in the art of following the puck.

Case dismissed.

Silver
    Load Metric
    Back in my Pizza Hut days, we used to advertise a lot with the Kings and the Lakers when they both played at The Forum. I used to get a lot of free tickets to Kings games which all included access to the Forum Club which was a private bar / restaurant inside the arena. I believe you could buy a membership or had to be a season ticket holder to get in. Anyways we would grab drinks before the game and then go back to the bar after the game. Rumor had it that players would hangout in the bar after games and as a result female groupies would frequent trying to hook up with one.

At the bar a few times after a game, I would say loudly to my buddy, "I can't wait for my rehab to be done so I can get back on the ice with the team" I was hoping for a hot groupie to overhear but sadly it never worked. LOL (oh I wasn't a fat fuck back then)

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by limitles View Post

Not the greatest seats to be sure but I don't believe the beer story. You're saying the guy next to you freaked out when players crashed the boards.? That's what boards and glass are meant do, they protect the people in those seats. If you're saying the person next to you was nervous enough to freak out when the expected happened then it's unbelievably bad luck for the same thing to happen twice out of five times.

The NHL puck is approximately 3 inches in diameter while a Major League baseball is slightly smaller.

Watching the game on tv includes slow motion replays and a cameramen trained in the art of following the puck.

Case dismissed.
    Don't believe the beer story? LOL, ok. The guys next to me would jerk backwards with their beer when a 200 LB dude on skates with 40 LBS of equipment would pound the glass and it would spray everywhere, which would be ok unless you were in a $90 shirt like I was. You obviously never sat behind the goal first row in $275 seats. And by the way, the $275 seats were worth like $8 in my opinion on this terribly boring and confusing sport.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by limitles View Post

Case dismissed.
    Don't believe the beer story? LOL, ok. The guys next to me would jerk backwards with their beer when a 200 LB dude on skates with 40 LBS of equipment would pound the glass and it would spay everywhere, which would be ok unless you were in a $90 shirt like I was. You obviously never sat behind the goal first row in $275 seats. And by the way, the $275 seats were worth like $8 in my opinion on this terribly boring and confusing sport.
    Yeah those are shitty seats. I mean if the people beside you were 200lb 12 year old girls watching their first game live I can see them dousing you with beer, but those players rarely break the glass and if you've been to 5 games total and it happened twice I guess you're just unlucky. Bone up for better seats richie

Thread Information