Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Thread: *** OFFICIAL SYRIA CONFLICT THREAD ***

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Salty_Aus View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by gimmick View Post

If we don't question why Fisk gets exclusive and/or early access to these stories in Syria, we can just start with the part that he didn't actually interview any of the doctors that worked that night. The doctor he interviews tells a second hand story that is referred to as a testimony by Zerohedge.

The bit from Syrian Observatory for Human Rights that corroborates the doctors story is about the events of friday the 6th. The gas attack was on saturday the 7th and among others SOHR reported about it then.

And the rest of the article mostly just shit. Some truther crap and standard retardation. Such as "CNN's Arwa Damon is ultimately claiming to be able to safely and comfortably handle and sniff a backpack which contains residual sarin and chlorine agents". Neither is remotely harmful after a week from exposure.

It's safe to take these stories as questionable when the main suspect is choosing reporters, timing, scenes and witnesses after they've cleaned the crime scene. Under these circumstances i don't exactly expect them to find anything against Assad.
    Over 40 years experience in the middle east, and has been awarded some of the highest awards in the industry. Including The British Press Awards Foreign Journalist of the year... seven times!

Of course he's a Russian shill. *laughs*
    He was on a guided tour to Douma. He didn't interview anyone that had anything to do with the alleged gas attack. He never visited the building that was identified as ground zero for the alleged gas attack. The building with yellow gas canister on top of it. The building where they gathered bodies.

Not a single victim or medic that worked that night was interviewed. Conveniently none were to be found.

From the article we can find that OPWC wasn't there because of an issue with permits from UN. The UN and OPWC aren't aware of this issue. All they know is OPWC isn't being allowed to enter the city because of "security issues". Weirdly it wasn't a problem for letting a handful of journalists in to the city.

Fisk's credentials don't mean anything when he's not allowed to do his job. He's got nothing to work with and he isn't publicly questioning it. These days he writes tourist pieces about Syria.

Comments

sah_24: Your shilling is so beyond retarded ... shut it down retard

Blog Entries
    Load Metric

Over 40 years experience in the middle east, and has been awarded some of the highest awards in the industry. Including The British Press Awards Foreign Journalist of the year... seven times!

Of course he's a Russian shill. *laughs*
    He was on a guided tour to Douma. He didn't interview anyone that had anything to do with the alleged gas attack. He never visited the building that was identified as ground zero for the alleged gas attack. The building with yellow gas canister on top of it. The building where they gathered bodies.

Not a single victim or medic that worked that night was interviewed. Conveniently none were to be found.

From the article we can find that OPWC wasn't there because of an issue with permits from UN. The UN and OPWC aren't aware of this issue. All they know is OPWC isn't being allowed to enter the city because of "security issues". Weirdly it wasn't a problem for letting a handful of journalists in to the city.

Fisk's credentials don't mean anything when he's not allowed to do his job. He's got nothing to work with and he isn't publicly questioning it. These days he writes tourist pieces about Syria.
    Rofl, ya he just said the opposite of that for fun. Of course his years of experience and credentials in the region mean nothing bc he says your narrative is complete BS, which is blatantly obv to anyone with a brain. Gimmick def wins for dumbest poster in PFA history, passed Larry after last couple days ...

Comments

gimmick: please hels yourself for the good of humankind

Salty_Aus: Larry was WAY better then this clown.

Load Metric

I heard almost immediately, that there was no gas attack, from several sources. Rather then just gobbling up whatever was reported, I thought the best approach was to give it some time and see what can be proven. I actually suspected there was a gas attack, I was quite sure they'd find a cooking gas bottle or beer barrel bomb that had been filled with chlorine gas, and the real issue would be who had done this. Now it's starting to become evident, that there was no gas attack whatsoever.

Was a little surprised that The Syrian Observatory for Human Rights, or as I like to call him 'that bloke in Coventry' who runs a one man band out of his flat, wasn't the first to be screaming gas gas gas. He's usually the first person to spread anti Assad rhetoric and propaganda.
    I'm still very surprised that the main stream media repeatedly uses this single disenchanted dissident as a high priority source. Perhaps now that he disagrees with the agenda we're being fed, he might not be the MSM's priority source in the future.
    From the link that zerohedge provides to SOHR...

"Syrian Observatory for Human Rights monitored the rise of number of persons who were killed today, Friday, to 42 casualties"

...as i said before SOHR reported gas on Saturday. Do i need to explain different days and the concept of time?
    Looking more in to this SOHR didn't actually report a gas attack, it was 2 other documentation groups. SNHR was the one i was thinking about. SOHR bit is still about friday though.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by sah_24 View Post

Rofl, ya he just said the opposite of that for fun. Of course his years of experience and credentials in the region mean nothing bc he says your narrative is complete BS, which is blatantly obv to anyone with a brain. Gimmick def wins for dumbest poster in PFA history, passed Larry after last couple days ...
    Or you could just read what you linked to us. From the original Independent article...

"As Dr Assim Rahaibani announces this extraordinary conclusion, it is worth observing that he is by his own admission not an eyewitness himself and, as he speaks good English, he refers twice to the jihadi gunmen of Jaish el-Islam [the Army of Islam] in Douma as “terrorists” – the regime’s word for their enemies"

...since even that quote is likely too long, in it there's a bit that says "not an eyewitness himself".

What's it like to be too stupid to live?

Load Metric

I heard almost immediately, that there was no gas attack, from several sources. Rather then just gobbling up whatever was reported, I thought the best approach was to give it some time and see what can be proven. I actually suspected there was a gas attack, I was quite sure they'd find a cooking gas bottle or beer barrel bomb that had been filled with chlorine gas, and the real issue would be who had done this. Now it's starting to become evident, that there was no gas attack whatsoever.

Was a little surprised that The Syrian Observatory for Human Rights, or as I like to call him 'that bloke in Coventry' who runs a one man band out of his flat, wasn't the first to be screaming gas gas gas. He's usually the first person to spread anti Assad rhetoric and propaganda.
    I'm still very surprised that the main stream media repeatedly uses this single disenchanted dissident as a high priority source. Perhaps now that he disagrees with the agenda we're being fed, he might not be the MSM's priority source in the future.

"Syrian Observatory for Human Rights monitored the rise of number of persons who were killed today, Friday, to 42 casualties"

...as i said before SOHR reported gas on Saturday. Do i need to explain different days and the concept of time?
    Anything that bloke in Coventry has to say should be considered questionable, whether it supports the comments Robert Fisk has made, or contradicts them.

You've also stated that Fisk getting access should be considered questionable. Well, he was not the only reporter to get access that day, living nearby is an obvious reason he managed to get on the ground so quickly.
    Based in Beirut I believe and attempting to discredit him for this is outrageous.

Comments

sah_24: You just can't fix people this stupid, gimmick sits around and watches MSM all day and puppets the BS back ... typical robot shill

Load Metric

Anything that bloke in Coventry has to say should be considered questionable, whether it supports the comments Robert Fisk has made, or contradicts them.

You've also stated that Fisk getting access should be considered questionable. Well, he was not the only reporter to get access that day, living nearby is an obvious reason he managed to get on the ground so quickly.
    Based in Beirut I believe and attempting to discredit him for this is outrageous.
    Dude from Coventry likely has bit more than he can chew. The task is enormous. Only reporters that weren't a risk to Kremlin were given access. Reporters that don't question things too much and print the "truths" they are told.

Fisk knows what's up. He does the required things and then takes a few jabs to live with himself like "By bad luck, too, the doctors who were on duty that night on 7 April were all in Damascus giving evidence to a chemical weapons enquiry", "I walked across this town quite freely yesterday without soldier, policeman or minder to haunt my footsteps, just two Syrian friends" or "Oddly, after chatting to more than 20 people, I couldn’t find one who showed the slightest interest in Douma’s role in bringing about the Western air attacks".

He knows he's talking to plants and people that have been intimidated.

Comments

sah_24: dumbest political poster ever ...

Blog Entries
    Load Metric

Dude from Coventry likely has bit more than he can chew. The task is enormous. Only reporters that weren't a risk to Kremlin were given access. Reporters that don't question things too much and print the "truths" they are told.

Fisk knows what's up. He does the required things and then takes a few jabs to live with himself like "By bad luck, too, the doctors who were on duty that night on 7 April were all in Damascus giving evidence to a chemical weapons enquiry", "I walked across this town quite freely yesterday without soldier, policeman or minder to haunt my footsteps, just two Syrian friends" or "Oddly, after chatting to more than 20 people, I couldn’t find one who showed the slightest interest in Douma’s role in bringing about the Western air attacks".

It's hilarious how much you obfuscate facts to try and steer the narrative you wish happened. Only your sources who have never been to Syria are credible tho ... HOF stupidity ... only on PFA

Comments

gimmick: it's the same source as yours dumdum

Load Metric

You could probably do a better job then the bloke in Coventry. He's a disenchanted dissident with an axe to grind.
    Yet for over 5 years this one man band operation has been quoted non-stop as a reliable source by the MSM. I've been aware this fancy named observatory is a sham for most of those years too. Some of the shit he's said over the years is pure propaganda, and repeated without question.

You sound way to invested in this whole thing, what's your angle Mr gimmick?
    I don't believe you're that stupid to genuinely believe he's talking to plants.

Comments

sah_24: He is actually that stupid ...

Load Metric
    Are you in cahoots with Hasbara Boy? *chuckles*

Load Metric

You could probably do a better job then the bloke in Coventry. He's a disenchanted dissident with an axe to grind.
    Yet for over 5 years this one man band operation has been quoted non-stop as a reliable source by the MSM. I've been aware this fancy named observatory is a sham for most of those years too. Some of the shit he's said over the years is pure propaganda, and repeated without question.

You sound way to invested in this whole thing, what's your angle Mr gimmick?
    I don't believe you're that stupid to genuinely believe he's talking to plants.
    My angle is that i'm somewhat interested in journalism, war and manipulation techniques. Dissecting these type of stories combines them all.

Fisk let's his readers know that the doctor he is talking to is not an eyewitness and no one that could verify his story is around. He also remarks his terminology and how it's a convenient coincidence that none of the actual eyewitnesses are present.

Here's one of the earlier critiques of Fisk's work in Syria...

http://english.ahram.org.eg/NewsCont...d-by-Syri.aspx

...this is roughly the relevant part...

"Yassin, who spent 16 years in military prisons in Syria, says that Fisk's description is not related to the facts on the ground.

"He visited a prison where all the detainees he met were extremist jihadists who came to Syria from Algeria and Turkey to make big explosions, and when intelligence agencies arrest them, they do not torture them as we may expect. One of them told Fisk that he’s fine, and thanks god for that; another one said that he was tortured for only one day," commented Yassin.

"The detainees are Salafist jihadists and yet the officer leaves Fisk alone to interview them freely." Yassin added, marking the friendly behaviour that Fisk asserted he witnessed from the guards."

...such as with the Douma story there appear to be no security concerns for Fisk's safety when he is interviewing possibly dangerous individuals and no one has anything too bad to say about Assad.

The original Fisk piece if anyone is interested.

https://www.independent.co.uk/voices...n-8100749.html

Load Metric
    Like i said before you have to be more precise. I don't know the propaganda you believe in. Apparently it's in the region that some entity has so much resources that they would be willing to spend some of it to a forum with less than 100 active members. Instead of refuting pro-Assad and pro-Kremlin messages on this remarkably small forum with automated messages "they" can afford to tailor make responses. The classic propaganda of looking for logical fallacies, misconceptions, lies and half-truths based on commonly accepted facts and research from multiple sources. To make this credible i have obv been paid for the last 12 years to cultivate a persona. I guess this would make perfect sense to a retard.

Load Metric
    Like i said before you have to be more precise. I don't know the propaganda you believe in. Apparently it's in the region that some entity has so much resources that they would be willing to spend some of it to a forum with less than 100 active members. Instead of refuting pro-Assad and pro-Kremlin messages on this remarkably small forum with automated messages "they" can afford to tailor make responses. The classic propaganda of looking for logical fallacies, misconceptions, lies and half-truths based on commonly accepted facts and research from multiple sources. To make this credible i have obv been paid for the last 12 years to cultivate a persona. I guess this would make perfect sense to a retard.
    If you had a sense of humor, you'd probably get a pay-rise.

Platinum
    Load Metric
    Over on one of the pol's they figured out how Israel tried to get us into the war.
    Brief summary
    Very interesting OP
    So basically, this is what happened:
    1) Trump made looming tweet about possible Syrian action after chemical use
    2) Opportunistic Isr shot missiles into Syria (from the shadows), hoping the Syrians thought it was the USA and that the USA would be attacked by Syria/Russia commencing World War 3
    This is coincidence 7 trillion for everyones (((greatest ally on the planet))
    and
    Missing from the OP was Russia's statement after the initial cruise missile strike by the US UK and France, advising that any further attacks that are launched would result in a retaliation on whatever was used to fire the missiles.
    So when this second attack started Russia went to full defcon and ALL russian millitary assets in Syria and at home were at fully ready. Missiles armed aircraft readying for launch, it was about to go down. This lasted for 10 minutes, after 5 minutes they were able to get pentagon on direct line and then 5 mins later pentagon confirmed not US planes.
    For 5 minutes there guys someone with a well placed hand grenade could have started this. Makes Cuban missile crisis look like kids in a sand box.
    Dude BN doesn't lie.
    Last edited by FPS_Russia; 04-18-2018 at 12:22 PM.

Load Metric

I would have agreed few years ago, but i don't think mongs like sah_24 call people shills as a joke. I don't think it was a joke from Trump supporters whenever they were shown being full of shit. Correct the Record i think was their go to group.

I think we're past the point where we're playing every shitpost as a joke. It stopped being funny years ago and i doubt we can deny that it had an audience.

But yea like i said i don't know the propaganda you believe in. You seem to believe hundreds of false flag incidents that would have required involvement from anywhere from 10s thousand to 100s thousands of individuals make sense. I just don't know how paranoid and how illogical you are.

Comments

sah_24: Yup keep parroting MSNBC ... you must work hard luls

Blog Entries
    Load Metric

I would have agreed few years ago, but i don't think mongs like sah_24 call people shills as a joke. I don't think it was a joke from Trump supporters whenever they were shown being full of shit. Correct the Record i think was their go to group.

I think we're past the point where we're playing every shitpost as a joke. It stopped being funny years ago and i doubt we can deny that it had an audience.

But yea like i said i don't know the propaganda you believe in. You seem to believe hundreds of false flag incidents that would have required involvement from anywhere from 10s thousand to 100s thousands of individuals make sense. I just don't know how paranoid and how illogical you are.
    Like the logic that Assad would gas 40 people while smashing his opposition ? Tell us more about your logic luls ... also HOF you actually said you like to study war and make statements that prove literally the opposite ...

Comments

gimmick: my apologies

Load Metric

Like the logic that Assad would gas 40 people while smashing his opposition ? Tell us more about your logic luls ... also HOF you actually said you like to study war and make statements that prove literally the opposite ...
    Yea that discussion why Assad would do whatever is over. It was in the Trump thread and when that same excuse was used the first time year ago, it was in another thread.

You're welcome to provide us with examples that prove the literal opposite of me liking to study war. I never said that but it's close enough. The literal opposite would be a statement like, "i don't like to study war". Good luck finding that. Please prove everyone wrong that said you're lazy and stupid. All you have to do is find that statement.

Comments

sah_24: So you literally can't read your own posts eh ... keep digging

Load Metric
    Speaking of lazy and stupid, i would assume that's what Zerohedge thinks of their readers. You only have to click the first link to find out that the headline is full of shit. Fisk doesn't conclude that "they were not gassed". That sentence doesn't appear in the Fisk article. That's kinda weird use of quotation marks.

Fisk's conclusion is, "Ah yes, Ms May, I remembered, whose air strikes had been so intimately connected to this place of tunnels and dust. And gas?", to leave the issue completely open.

At some point you just have to accept that sources just as Zerohedge are intentionally trying to deceive their readers or they are too lazy and stupid to be taken seriously.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Speaking of lazy and stupid, i would assume that's what Zerohedge thinks of their readers. You only have to click the first link to find out that the headline is full of shit. Fisk doesn't conclude that "they were not gassed". That sentence doesn't appear in the Fisk article. That's kinda weird use of quotation marks.

Fisk's conclusion is, "Ah yes, Ms May, I remembered, whose air strikes had been so intimately connected to this place of tunnels and dust. And gas?", to leave the issue completely open.

At some point you just have to accept that sources just as Zerohedge are intentionally trying to deceive their readers or they are too lazy and stupid to be taken seriously.
    I will stick with sources like Zerohedge and Fisk, you stick with the "white helmets" ...

Comments

gimmick: cool

Load Metric

I will stick with sources like Zerohedge and Fisk, you stick with the "white helmets" ...
    And the amount of times "white helmets" have been mentioned by me in relation to the Zerohedge article is still 0. Oh and i guess we are going with lazy and stupid. The target demographic for Zerohedge.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric

And the amount of times "white helmets" have been mentioned by me in relation to the Zerohedge article is still 0. Oh and i guess we are going with lazy and stupid. The target demographic for Zerohedge.
    The entire fallacy you are arguing for and have been in the entire thread, comes from the "white helmets" ... you are literally spreading their fake propaganda. So I don't give a fuck that you don't mention them by name retard ...

Thread Information