Page 7 of 17 FirstFirst ... 34567891011 ... LastLast

Thread: We Need To Talk About This Stalking Shit Again

Load Metric
    I would listen to PFA radio if it were a podcast less than an hour long called The Todgecast

Comments

JACKDANIELS: #METOO

Plutonium Brittney Griner's Clit's Avatar
    Load Metric
    Vetoed. Todgecast doesn't play. lolwow will be pissed at you guys for even saying that.

Banned
    Load Metric
    So... in a thread about stalking PFA members, in which Druff is mulling over whether or not it's even going on, splitthis continues searching for details on KT's children/legal issues and posting them here.

One of two things is going on:

1. Her compulsion is so strong that she can't even try to pretend that she's not obsessively stalking people.

2. She's so confident that Druff will do nothing about it that she doesn't feel any need to hide it.

Maybe both. Given how brazen she was in the other thread, puffing her chest and making those thinly-veiled threats, she definitely seems to think she has free reign to do whatever. Almost proud to have the Druff stamp of approval.

I guess it remains to be seen whether that's true.

Comments

dwai: shut it down fag

Brittney Griner's Clit: well that instantly rules out dwai being you :)

splitthis: Dumbness continues

jsearles22: Todd is a dipshit

duped_samaritan: /pattern, love you SS

nunbeater: truf

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    I gotta say, after re-reading posts by gimmick, mumbles and Realtalk, I'm 100% against any thoughts of punishing Splitthis.

I didn't here the infamous verbal attack by KT during radio, but she then doubled down on that

with a come-at-me thread on the forum. That's more than enough to boil someone's blood.

Split talks a tough game but has no history as a stalker. I did not see where KT posted her driver license

but maybe you don't do thatafter throwing down the gauntlet on a public forum.
    Last edited by limitles; 04-12-2018 at 03:39 PM.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by SrslySirius View Post
    So... in a thread about stalking PFA members, in which Druff is mulling over whether or not it's even going on, splitthis continues searching for details on KT's children/legal issues and posting them here.

1. Her compulsion is so strong that she can't even try to pretend that she's not obsessively stalking people.

2. She's so confident that Druff will do nothing about it that she doesn't feel any need to hide it.

Maybe both. Given how brazen she was in the other thread, puffing her chest and making those thinly-veiled threats, she definitely seems to think she has free reign to do whatever. Almost proud to have the Druff stamp of approval.

it's not very cool at all and really unveils the side of pfa that many know of but are helpless to do anything about. many people won't come to the rescue of others here or even back them up for the most part for fear of "xyz" reasons, or becuse of something they/he/she posted about them and they want to see a poster they don't like get punished

as stupid trollish that is, there are still grudges here from some people to another and as long as this shit doesn't affect them they won't gve a shit or do anything about it to stopit from happening to others

also,.....druff law always trumps everything else as well
    Quote Originally Posted by bottomset_69 View Post
    Johnny Manziel will be the 1st pick in the draft. I truly believe not only will Johnny Manziel be rookie of the year, quite possibly he will be MVP as his style will shock defensive coordinators. Manziel may only be 6 feet tall, but he has size 15 feet. And he has HUGE hands. I know some NFL scouts so I know what I am talking about.

Plutonium Brittney Griner's Clit's Avatar
    Load Metric
    3... 2... 1... splitthis points out the testy cancer of a family member that died or better.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by limitles View Post
    I gotta say, after re-reading posts by gimmick, mumbles and Realtalk, I'm 100% against any thoughts of punishing Splitthis.

I didn't here the infamous verbal attack by KT during radio, but she then doubled down on that

with a come-at-me thread on the forum. That's more than enough to boil someone's blood.

Split talks a tough game but has no history as a stalker. I did not see where KT posted her driver license

but maybe you don't do thatafter throwing down the gauntlet on a public forum.
    more important
    forget previous fluff threads
    no case against Split

Banned
    Load Metric

Hello

Not sure what to think about this thread. Straight up, is posting on this forum dangerous?

Paper Towels everywhere want to know.

Thanks
    LPT

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by LastPaperTowel View Post
    Hello

Not sure what to think about this thread. Straight up, is posting on this forum dangerous?

Thanks
    LPT
    It's perfectly safe here as long as you don't poke any bears.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Stewart Wiggins View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by LastPaperTowel View Post
    Hello

Thanks
    LPT
    Does OSA count?
    It's hilarious that we as a society think everyone can be a dr, a lawyer, an engineer. Some people are just fucking stupid. Why can't we just accept that?

Banned
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by jsearles22 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Stewart Wiggins View Post

Does OSA count?

That bear has been poked more times than a pin cushion.

Load Metric

At this point, the only way Druff will not believe splitthis is if she says she was raped

Comments

The_Lurker: best laugh of the day

Tellafriend: good one

SrslySirius: daaaaaaamn

GambleBotsSatire: oi vey

splitthis: #METOO

jsearles22: Oh shit!!

gimmick:

JACKDANIELS: rofl

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    I have removed the Stewart Wiggins threads where he "offers" to dig up dirt on people here. While the thread was parody, I had casual browsers on the forum honestly believing that he was serious, who were concerned I was letting such a thing go on.

I will delete any other threads "offering" such services, or anything else along those lines, even if they're a joke.

Banned
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post
    I had casual browsers on the forum honestly believing that he was serious, who were concerned I was letting such a thing go on.
    You also have users concerned that you allow this to go on:

Quote Originally Posted by splitthis View Post
    There are recent public records that she bailed on over 25k of her criminalness within the past couple weeks.
    I am leaps above a white JAP gone criminal losing custody of her kids.
    This was two days ago and was not a joke.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post
    I have removed the Stewart Wiggins threads where he "offers" to dig up dirt on people here. While the thread was parody, I had casual browsers on the forum honestly believing that he was serious, who were concerned I was letting such a thing go on.

I will delete any other threads "offering" such services, or anything else along those lines, even if they're a joke.
    Oh you mean the thread where your brothers name and job were posted got you to finally act? I must say that Im shocked
    It's hilarious that we as a society think everyone can be a dr, a lawyer, an engineer. Some people are just fucking stupid. Why can't we just accept that?

Blog Entries
    Load Metric

There are recent public records that she bailed on over 25k of her criminalness within the past couple weeks.
    god you are awful.......are you a born again Mormon?

There is a lot of shitty insider stuff on this site and you seem to be part of it

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by The_Lurker View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by jsearles22 View Post

Does OSA count?

That bear has been poked more times than a pin cushion.
    this nigga just leveled right up to platnium
    Quote Originally Posted by bottomset_69 View Post
    Johnny Manziel will be the 1st pick in the draft. I truly believe not only will Johnny Manziel be rookie of the year, quite possibly he will be MVP as his style will shock defensive coordinators. Manziel may only be 6 feet tall, but he has size 15 feet. And he has HUGE hands. I know some NFL scouts so I know what I am talking about.

Banned
    Load Metric

There is a lot of shitty insider stuff on this site and you seem to be part of it
    One hour ago you were celebrating the fact that Willie had been successfully threatened and intimidated off the site (having been convinced that Stewart was real), so this is rich coming from you lol

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    My conclusions/decisions regarding splitthis:

1) She has indeed taken the obsession with Kilgore Trout way too far, especially since Kilgore did nothing to her other than insult her. While I understood the initial concern regarding Kilgore's criminal convictions related to some minor fraud against a large company, that is all known and out in the open now, and there's no point for further "investigations".

2) She does seem to drop cryptic references about people's lives when arguing with them on here, which makes people feel rightfully uncomfortable.

3) While her actions have been creepy, she has not contacted any users outside of the forum, nor harassed any family members, nor has she posted direct personal information, nor has she made lewfather-style direct threats (except against Kilgore, with whom she was actively fighting with at the time). Therefore, I don't feel her actions warrant a ban at this time.

4) I also do not feel that her current behavior here is acceptable, and it does not appear she has learned from the negative reaction she is getting from almost the entire active userbase regarding her recent actions/posts.

5) Therefore, while I am not banning or restricting splitthis, I am giving her a public warning not to continue doing this sort of thing. This means:
    -- No threatening to look up information or visit other PFA users
    -- No references, cryptic or otherwise, regarding PFA users' jobs or family members
    -- No more posts about Kilgore Trout's legal matters, unless she first clears such posts with me (which I will only allow if it's something extreme which the public needs to know)
    -- No references of any kind to any PFA user which borders upon making cryptic threats or giving out personal info

Of course, if splitthis still wishes to argue with and bash others here, she is free to do so, and people are still welcome to do the same to her, as is standard on PFA.

However, regarding rep, I also want the rep-warring to stop. That is, I don't want anyone red-repping splitthis simply because she posts something non-controversial and harmless, and I also don't want splitthis red-repping people for the sake of red-repping (or digging up old posts and doing so).

If splitthis does not keep to the above terms, I will suspend or ban her at that point.

Furthermore, I will be watching the forum more closely for anyone else whose behavior borders on stalking or info-threatening, and will be quicker to take action than before.

So let it be written, so let it be done.

Comments

Brittney Griner's Clit: Girls will be Girls

Load Metric

were you dropped on your head as a baby?

how are you that fucking dumb that literally everything just flies right over your head?

Comments

Brittney Griner's Clit: Biggest fucking retard on this site hands down

Thread Information