Page 15 of 17 FirstFirst ... 511121314151617 LastLast

Thread: We Need To Talk About This Stalking Shit Again

Inaugural Spring Classic Champion HoodedN's Avatar
    Load Metric
    holy fucking aids

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by SrslySirius View Post
    Relax, I'm just sharing some final thoughts. I'll be out of your gray hair soon. Then you can stalk and harass PFA users to your heart's content.

Your final thoughts are full of shit as has been this entire attempt with KT behind your wheel.

Banned
    Load Metric
    Alright, well I guess I've said my piece. If any sane people want to stay in touch, hit me up on Twitter or one of the other forums or something. It's been real.

Load Metric
    so we lose SS but have to keep split?

what a fucking deal

thanks for running off one of the best posters on the site, split. you old pathetic cunt

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by WillieMcFML View Post

what a fucking deal

thanks for running off one of the best posters on the site, split. you old pathetic cunt
    Does anyone else remember when SS previously left the forum because how bad he had thought it had become, then came back after a while???

Comments

handicapme: god you are horrible.
    I actually hope this [second impeachment] succeeds, because I want Trump put down politically like a sick, 14-year-old dog. ... I don't want him complicating the 2024 primary season. I just want him done.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post
    Were Republicans cowardly or unethical not to go along with [convicting Trump in the second impeachment Senate trial]? No. The smart move was to reject it.

Inaugural Spring Classic Champion HoodedN's Avatar
    Load Metric
    i have to agree with willie. seems like PFA gets boned on this one

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by MumblesBadly View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by WillieMcFML View Post

what a fucking deal

Does anyone else remember when SS previously left the forum because how bad he had thought it had become, then came back after a while???
    yeah because of another pathetic psycho, lewfather

he came back when he thought the site was mostly free of stalkers

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Brittney Griner's Clit View Post
    Druff, not like it matters because I know it's wrong but just to hopefully make you not worry much about I don't think anyone saw the mother pic. My addy had just taken hold and I was refreshing this thread like a mother fucker during the time in quesiton and I didn't see her.

I saw her

Name:  bigbold.jpg
Views: 399
Size:  36.6 KB

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by LarryLaffer View Post
    THINGS LARRY WANTS TO MENTION

1: once again, i called it. Said it from day 1, this guy was a fucking fraud. But you guys just love to suck the dick of anyone who can crack a joke about Larry, so y'all jumped on this guys dick pretty quick when he started with me.

maybe let this be a lesson to you all, that when a guy comes here with a crazy story, about meeting his wife in some art gallery in New MExico, complete with fake pictures, HE JUST MIGHT BE FUCKING CRAZY.

remember, i talked to this guy on the phone. i heard his voice. he was fucking nuts.

Well, credit where credit it due, begrudgingly: You were right about this before anyone else IMO. Good call. In retro you shouldn't have let it go so easy. You might have made more friends and been in the Spring Classic -- satellite of course.

Name:  X03AG.gif
Views: 400
Size:  1.41 MB

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    you guys are a real treat. anyways. i just popped in to help out with something, and i thought long and hard about wether or not i was gonna post anything, or just get the information i was looking for from my PM's and leave.

ok maybe it wasn't long, but i thought about it.

anyways, now that favor is over, the information has been obtained, so i'm gonna have to go now.

but on my way out I just figured i'd mention a few things (I won't stay around to see any responses.)

_____THINGS LARRY WANTS TO MENTION_________

1: once again, i called it. Said it from day 1, this guy was a fucking fraud. But you guys just love to suck the dick of anyone who can crack a joke about Larry, so y'all jumped on this guys dick pretty quick when he started with me.

2: This community's track record for picking and judging new members is pretty bad. and maybe the standards should be looked at so in the future, you can avoid such things as: theft, and stalking. Or is the Kilgore Trout situation not old enough yet for you guys to have forgotten that she PROBABLY would've taken all of the group's money, had you escrowed with her for any reason.

maybe let this be a lesson to you all, that when a guy comes here with a crazy story, about meeting his wife in some art gallery in New MExico, complete with fake pictures, HE JUST MIGHT BE FUCKING CRAZY.

remember, i talked to this guy on the phone. i heard his voice. he was fucking nuts.

see ya!

Larry, isn't it true that Lurker had you call him under the guise of getting you a job in North Dakota or something, and then just acted like a weird creep on the phone?

Load Metric
    you guys are a real treat. anyways. i just popped in to help out with something, and i thought long and hard about wether or not i was gonna post anything, or just get the information i was looking for from my PM's and leave.

ok maybe it wasn't long, but i thought about it.

anyways, now that favor is over, the information has been obtained, so i'm gonna have to go now.

but on my way out I just figured i'd mention a few things (I won't stay around to see any responses.)

_____THINGS LARRY WANTS TO MENTION_________

2: This community's track record for picking and judging new members is pretty bad. and maybe the standards should be looked at so in the future, you can avoid such things as: theft, and stalking. Or is the Kilgore Trout situation not old enough yet for you guys to have forgotten that she PROBABLY would've taken all of the group's money, had you escrowed with her for any reason.

see ya!

Larry, isn't it true that Lurker had you call him under the guise of getting you a job in North Dakota or something, and then just acted like a weird creep on the phone?

Druff getting to the important things in this thread

Comments

HoodedN: lmfaoo

Load Metric
    oh for fucks sake we traded SS for garrett? really... come on guys.

Name:  3T2cSGD.png
Views: 353
Size:  17.3 KB
    "I GOT NO TOE"

#FreeFluffler #FreeThisGuyIsCreepy #lockupGarrett

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    garrett isn't back. He has been temporarily enabled for the tournament.

Load Metric

Keep an eye on those red reps

Comments

BetCheckBet:

Load Metric
    Takes a certain type of sadistic cunt to want to run this profitless asylum.

At least childminders get paid an hourly rate.

Comments

Tellafriend: You mean masochist, asshole
    http://pnimg.net/w/articles-attachments/1/4c2/74d75c36d2.jpg

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Forum Wars View Post

Keep an eye on those red reps
    If serious was still around he could super impose Garrets face here...

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    I didn't read all of this and not about to but it shows the prime example of why we can't have even a 2% female user base on here because 50% or more of them have a hard time co-existing with their own gender.

That's not meant to be sexist in any way it's sadly a fact.

Plutonium Brittney Griner's Clit's Avatar
    Load Metric
    Oh man Kilgore Trout would walk right through a restraining for a chance to fuck with Larry, so she's a regular again. It will be interesting when they go at it like before only now splitthis will dip in and throw some random haymaker then dip back out. Then my dog Siriusly will come back because muh dick muh dick and try to cuck out Larry but to his surprise Larry isn't playing and Larry's Database500 might be smaller than Todd's but there is still plenty of shit on there to choose from to fuck with a person with. Then Lurker will decide he's seen enough and will trick and distract the ref and by having the site go dark and when it comes back he will just be standing there in the middle of the thread wearing his wrestling singlet and holding up his giant green photo album. That's how I see it anyway.

Comments

MumblesBadly: Prolly pretty close

splitthis:

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by splitthis View Post

Nerd, I never 'vaguely' or unvaguely threatened you. All I know is your creepy backing of the criminal against me defies logic. I have no reason to seek KT in real life. Her whole plan was to get me banned so that I wouldnt be watching her connivings here. That was her intention a few months ago as well.

I have no problem with Druffs decision because he has put in place things that affect not only me, but the attack dummies.

Its all green from here. Puppies forever.
    This part of this post stuck out to 5 out of 7 members of the Super 7.

Of all people why would she be trying to get you banned?

Are you known for sniffing out scammers on this site? Maybe you are but not from what I can recall

If I were a new user who just hopped aboard and my intention was to scam ( not saying hers was) I would not be trying to get anyone banned and if I was trying to get someone banned and I had any familiarity with this forum I don't think you would be the one I would target as the "scam outer"

just some thoughts from the board,

- Commish

Comments

splitthis: Its a female thing

Plutonium Brittney Griner's Clit's Avatar
    Load Metric
    DAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAANG KT!!! Commish dick too???? I'm not hating on you for it though I hope you know.

Comments

splitthis:

Thread Information