Lurker gone full circle

From lurking, to posting... and back to lurking

Faggot

Comments

Crowe Diddly: the circle of forum life

Banned
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by SrslySirius View Post
    And what about the next guy that has a meltdown? Shrug it off until it personally affects Dan Druff or his close friends?
    lol

Load Metric
    blakes already had his meltdown he cant build a sunken floor theater anymore cuz the last month of nba WENT HOW YOU SAY POORLY

Comments

blake: media room in serious jeopardy

Load Metric
    but seriously if you lose to the heat old boy dont come back

Plutonium Brittney Griner's Clit's Avatar
    Load Metric
    Right now I picture poor Lurker sweating bullets imagining the steady hum of Druff's DataBase2000.

Oro y Plata Lurker. Oro y Plata!!!

Comments

splitthis:

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    And what about the next guy that has a meltdown? Shrug it off until it personally affects Dan Druff or his close friends?
    lol
    Unlike you and the rest of the users here, I can't just choose to leave the forum if someone decides to get too creepy or harassing for my taste.

So my two options at that point are to ban the person doing it to me, or shut the entire forum down.

I take very few liberties as owner here, and mostly subject myself to the same (in fact, more) abuse as everyone else, even though I don't have to.

I probably take the fewest liberties regarding giving myself special status/privileges of just about any forum owner out there who is active on his own site.

When it comes to third parties claiming they are being harassed in some way, all I can do is listen to all sides and make my best judgment. Of course, there will often be the case where one side is unhappy with my decision, with the belief I'm being too lenient or too hard line.

splitthis is not and has never been my friend (in fact, she made a post calling me autistic a few months ago), so clearly this isn't a case of bias in her favor.

But since we are doing comparisons:

The_Lurker just posted info about my brother AND posted a pic of my mom, in about a 24 hour time frame.

splitthis has not done anything even close to that, involving you, nor has she threatened to.

Load Metric
    Druff, not like it matters because I know it's wrong but just to hopefully make you not worry much about I don't think anyone saw the mother pic. My addy had just taken hold and I was refreshing this thread like a mother fucker during the time in quesiton and I didn't see her.

Comments

splitthis:

Banned
    Load Metric
    You were absolutely in the right to ban Lurker. It's just funny because when split cryptically talks about other peoples' relatives, you ask her nicely to stop doing it. But when Lurker casually mentioned your relative, you SNAP banned him. You did it so fast you didn't even have time to see that he posted the photo.

Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post
    5) Therefore, while I am not banning or restricting splitthis, I am giving her a public warning not to continue doing this sort of thing. This means:
    -- No threatening to look up information or visit other PFA users
    -- No references, cryptic or otherwise, regarding PFA users' jobs or family members
    -- No more posts about Kilgore Trout's legal matters, unless she first clears such posts with me (which I will only allow if it's something extreme which the public needs to know)
    -- No references of any kind to any PFA user which borders upon making cryptic threats or giving out personal info

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    You were absolutely in the right to ban Lurker. It's just funny because when split cryptically talks about other peoples' relatives, you ask her nicely to stop doing it. But when Lurker casually mentioned a relative, you SNAP banned him. You did it so fast you didn't even have time to see that he posted the photo.

5) Therefore, while I am not banning or restricting splitthis, I am giving her a public warning not to continue doing this sort of thing. This means:
    -- No threatening to look up information or visit other PFA users
    -- No references, cryptic or otherwise, regarding PFA users' jobs or family members
    -- No more posts about Kilgore Trout's legal matters, unless she first clears such posts with me (which I will only allow if it's something extreme which the public needs to know)
    -- No references of any kind to any PFA user which borders upon making cryptic threats or giving out personal info
    He didn't "casually" mention a relative.

He posted info on a relative yesterday.

Then I kindly let it slide, and didn't ban or suspend him.

Then he made it very clear that he will be posting a picture of my mom when he actually wants to be banned.

I knew what was coming, so I banned him, but he actually got the picture of my mom out before I could click the ban button.

If you are equating this with split making one cryptic reference to Doug Polk (whom you are extremely public about working for), then I don't know what to tell you.

Banned
    Load Metric
    No, I'm equating it to talking about KT's children and sick relatives.

Load Metric
    Srsly you called me out for not warning you. I felt bad about it. Now you know you have been warned and you are kinda doing it again.

Comments

splitthis:

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    No, I'm equating it to talking about KT's children and sick relatives.
    And now we're back to square one.

This went back months and was basically forgotten about.

Why was this dredged up again? From what I can see, she wasn't continuing to bother KT until this matter was brought out again.

Furthermore, while KT has told me privately somewhat about her circumstances, and I can sympathize with her enough to look past her situation, this wasn't your typical angry-user-threatens-another situation (like the one you dealt with awhile back with that "other person").

This was a case of two people actively feuding, AND there being concerns within the entire community that one of the two might be running some kind of con, so the line between info research for the good of the community and creepy stalking was very blurred. In my case, I wanted to know only for the good of the community, as I had no personal problem with KT (and in fact liked her). In splitthis' case, she both hated her AND claimed to be looking out for the community, which wasn't hard to believe at the time.

I am not excusing all of splitthis' actions -- some were clearly inappropriate and over-the-top -- but this was a complex situation which wasn't easy to navigate, AND split did not have any history of doing this to anyone else in her 10+ years on NWP/Boris/PFA.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Banning Lurker is fair game given that Druff has always stated this site is a free for all other than posting personal stuff against him.

Lol at some middle age woman causing waves on a 7th tier poker forum!

Comments

splitthis: Up from 8th tier

Load Metric
    To be honest, Lurker always seemed like a fraud and a snake.

Came out here with a story that he had never posted before and lurked all the way back to the NWP days (like for 10 years), and then became a very active poster, which by itself was suspect.

But then he told all these tales about running into an old flame at a random art gallery in a tiny town in New Mexico (and recognizing her 30 or whatever years later, despite looking way different), then her husband being gay and giving her his blessing for the two to run off together, then her having cancer.... I mean... it was straight out of a Lifetime movie.

Then he seemingly had a new huge do-it-yourself fixer-upper house he purchased every 3 months or so, and of course he conveniently forgot about the previous fixer-upper when posting about the new one.

Then he fell off a ladder and had a major injury, yet was quickly back posting on PFA and never made reference to it unless someone brought it up first.

Always seemed like a huge pathological liar, but so are a lot of people on the internet, so I just let it go, as he wasn't harming anyone.

But since he wants to play the "creepy anonymous dude posts family pics because there's no consequence" game with me, now we will find out the whole story.
    Banning him for posting your mom’s pick is 100% kosher, but I didn’t get the impression he was a parhological liar. And your example about his fixer-uppers doesn’t fly. I knew a couple back in Jersey who were making a living buying fixer-uppers, upgrading them and flipping them, and at times had three or four houses in progress.

Also, pathological liars aren’t likely to tell a story about themselves that makes them look even remotely foolish/careless, such as having an accident involving scaffolding, unless they associate that event with something that makes them out to look like a winner, such as getting a huge settlement from an insurance company, especially one that was outsized for the injury, as that would show how “special” the storyteller was.

And I recall Lurker voluntarily updating us on his progresss recovering at least once. And it was also a story with embararassing details, such as how weak he was walking only a short distance. Again, not a typical glorifying-oneself tale that a pathological liar would volunteer.

But I can also see that he wouldn’t make his recovery a frequently talked aboit subject. He was a star jock back in the day, and his attitude was likely “I want to get this fucking recovery over already so that I can back to full-bore banging my still-hot once-high school sweetheart!.... There. Done.... Hey, PFA! What’s hangin?!”

But, then again, I could be wrong...

Comments

Crowe Diddly: pathological liars FOR SURE lie for sympathy, so your analysis is kinda worthless
    I actually hope this [second impeachment] succeeds, because I want Trump put down politically like a sick, 14-year-old dog. ... I don't want him complicating the 2024 primary season. I just want him done.
    Were Republicans cowardly or unethical not to go along with [convicting Trump in the second impeachment Senate trial]? No. The smart move was to reject it.

Banned
    Load Metric
    And now we're back to square one.

This went back months and was basically forgotten about.

Why was this dredged up again? From what I can see, she wasn't continuing to bother KT until this matter was brought out again.

Furthermore, while KT has told me privately somewhat about her circumstances, and I can sympathize with her enough to look past her situation, this wasn't your typical angry-user-threatens-another situation (like the one you dealt with awhile back with that "other person").

This was a case of two people actively feuding, AND there being concerns within the entire community that one of the two might be running some kind of con, so the line between info research for the good of the community and creepy stalking was very blurred. In my case, I wanted to know only for the good of the community, as I had no personal problem with KT (and in fact liked her). In splitthis' case, she both hated her AND claimed to be looking out for the community, which wasn't hard to believe at the time.

I am not excusing all of splitthis' actions -- some were clearly inappropriate and over-the-top --
    lol okay dude. I don't see how any of that is relevant. It's two completely different reactions to the exact same behavior. One you snap ban, the other you shrug off.

but this was a complex situation which wasn't easy to navigate, AND split did not have any history of doing this to anyone else in her 10+ years on NWP/Boris/PFA.
    Easy to rationalize like this when it's someone else's family being dragged onto the forums.

Anyway, I just found this funny. You don't have to justify anything to me.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by The_Lurker View Post

I am not that big a pussy. If I wanted to be banned. I would just post your moms picture.

As I said, I'm not playing this stupid game of info chicken.

I was nice and gave you a pass yesterday for what you did.

Since your new M/O seems to be thinking you can hold family info over my head that you might post at any time you're unhappy with my moderating, I'll preempt it and send you on your way.

I put considerable time and some moderate money into running this place, for no personal benefit. Anyone who thinks they're going to fuck with me for fun on my own site isn't going to be around very long.

can we split his rep's ?
    all hail Hydra

Originally Posted by DanDruff:Since I'm a 6'2" Republican with an average-sized nose and a last name which doesn't end with "stein", "man", or "berg", I can hide among the goyim and remain undetected unless I open my mouth about money matters.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by RegGaymer View Post
    Banning Lurker is fair game given that Druff has always stated this site is a free for all other than posting personal stuff against him.

This forum gives women the confidence they need to get out there and start fucking black guys again.

Comments

splitthis: When did they stop?

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Brittney Griner's Clit View Post

This forum gives women the confidence they need to get out there and start fucking black guys again.
    Anything’s possible at this point

Although I’d say more likely to add fuel to the fire of the raging feminist movement

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Brittney Griner's Clit View Post

Anything’s possible at this point

Although I’d say more likely to add fuel to the fire of the raging feminist movement

Meh. Only women with a laugh when the boy farts type sense of humor would even get here. Plus that's not raging. I heard they held Hogg out at the last Oscars but they had to agree it ended there as far as huge public spectacles.

Comments

splitthis:

Load Metric
    So, I'm just perusing this thread when I see this name pop up as being online:

Name:  g_onl.png
Views: 255
Size:  15.4 KB

I have a feeling this is just so he can play in the the Classic, but man, optics...

Thread Information