Page 12 of 17 FirstFirst ... 28910111213141516 ... LastLast

Thread: We Need To Talk About This Stalking Shit Again

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by SrslySirius View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Belly Buster View Post

A few things here I don't get ...

"We Need To Talk About This Stalking Shit Again". Do we? Why dredge up this stuff right now of all times when the shit went down months ago.

The 3 Kilgore threads quoted were all from November / December.

Split starts a thread about car insurance and you jump in, on a deliberate derail / troll / antagonise move. Then amazingly Kilgore appears in the thread to throw in a grenade. There's constant fire-stoking (bear poking if you will) by you and you act surprised when you get snapped back at.

Then we get this fucking abortion of a thread.

Kilgore was stupid to reveal personal details, especially will a criminal past, but there's something deeper going on here and you're not whiter-than-white yourself.

All seems a bit, errr, fishy.
    What's with the conspiracy theories? You all seem very fixated on Kilgore herself, as if that matters. Maybe it's clouding your judgment. When Willie was the target of the same sort of abuse, suddenly you all acted very shocked and outraged. That was the whole point.

I barely know anything about Kilgore. I'm not one of these sad lonely men that geeks out because a female is posting. When she regularly posted here, I found her to be an obnoxious attention whore. Similar to LarryLaffer. All I know about her is what splitthis has been posting, such as details about her children.

Previously a user on this forum also pried into details of my personal life, including shit involving my family, and sent me cryptic threatening messages. I'm still a bit salty that Druff dragged his feet in dealing with that, and is now looking the other way when another forum user is doing the exact same thing. She has also vaguely threatened me, and I don't care if she's serious about it or not.

I don't know why you and others find this so hard to understand. Maybe you would if it happened to you and yours.

So I'm done. Nobody should have to worry about shit like this on a messageboard. I can find less stressful ways to kill time. I'll be changing the email and password for this account to random strings and logging out at the end of the day. I would request that my data and post history be deleted, but I don't expect it to be granted.
    Nerd, I never 'vaguely' or unvaguely threatened you. All I know is your creepy backing of the criminal against me defies logic. I have no reason to seek KT in real life. Her whole plan was to get me banned so that I wouldnt be watching her connivings here. That was her intention a few months ago as well.

I have no problem with Druffs decision because he has put in place things that affect not only me, but the attack dummies.

Its all green from here. Puppies forever.

Comments

SrslySirius: cool have fun

MumblesBadly: Split, you have one of the best scamdar skills on this forum. Thanks.

Banned
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by The_Lurker View Post

You should have banned me, and anyone else that wants to cross over from the forum to the real world.
    I'm not playing these dumb games where you do something like that and think you're going to go out a PFA martyr and prove me a hypocrite or something.

Retarded.

If you want to be banned, just say so, and I will ban your account.

I'm not that big a pussy. If I wanted to be banned. I would just post your moms picture.
    Last edited by The_Lurker; 04-14-2018 at 02:11 PM.

Load Metric
    lol at todge riding with splitthis

Load Metric
    I BID ADIEU

Plutonium Brittney Griner's Clit's Avatar
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by lol wow View Post
    still waiting on pizza reviews

Depends how adventurous you are. Circus Circus is always a good safe pick.

Comments

splitthis:

Load Metric
    Fairly obvious false flag forum hoax event designed to strip the forum guns from forum members.

Comments

splitthis:

Blog Entries
    Load Metric

I'm not playing these dumb games where you do something like that and think you're going to go out a PFA martyr and prove me a hypocrite or something.

Retarded.

I am not that big a pussy. If I wanted to be banned. I would just post your moms picture.

As I said, I'm not playing this stupid game of info chicken.

I was nice and gave you a pass yesterday for what you did.

Since your new M/O seems to be thinking you can hold family info over my head that you might post at any time you're unhappy with my moderating, I'll preempt it and send you on your way.

I put considerable time and some moderate money into running this place, for no personal benefit. Anyone who thinks they're going to fuck with me for fun on my own site isn't going to be around very long.

Load Metric
    Whatever this is though Srsly is God at this so KT better at least break him off a bony handjob or something.

Comments

splitthis:

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    The little cocksucker Lurker actually posted my mom's picture while I was typing the above (before he saw I was actually banning him, because I hadn't banned him nor posted the message yet).

Guess I'm going to have to contact Larry Laffer who had his phone #, track down the dude's real identity, and post the info out here.

We're about to figure out if all of his tall tales about him and Cathy were real.

This is gonna be fun.

Comments

MumblesBadly: Whoa! This shit got real!

Load Metric

Retarded.

I'm not that big a pussy. If I wanted to be banned. I would just post your moms picture.

Lurker -

Load Metric
    Lurker you just had to push and push didn't you.

Edit: gloat elsewhere tella this is a sad day no matter how you slice it. Especially in my area.

Edit 2: Leave your camera home but...

Comments

splitthis:

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    To be honest, Lurker always seemed like a fraud and a snake.

Came out here with a story that he had never posted before and lurked all the way back to the NWP days (like for 10 years), and then became a very active poster, which by itself was suspect.

But then he told all these tales about running into an old flame at a random art gallery in a tiny town in New Mexico (and recognizing her 30 or whatever years later, despite looking way different), then her husband being gay and giving her his blessing for the two to run off together, then her having cancer.... I mean... it was straight out of a Lifetime movie.

Then he seemingly had a new huge do-it-yourself fixer-upper house he purchased every 3 months or so, and of course he conveniently forgot about the previous fixer-upper when posting about the new one.

Then he fell off a ladder and had a major injury, yet was quickly back posting on PFA and never made reference to it unless someone brought it up first.

Always seemed like a huge pathological liar, but so are a lot of people on the internet, so I just let it go, as he wasn't harming anyone.

But since he wants to play the "creepy anonymous dude posts family pics because there's no consequence" game with me, now we will find out the whole story.

Load Metric
    I just assumed the pic was of Cathy and that lurker was reminding us of how he was stalked (I forget who). I didn;t save the pic and honestly I don;t see how anyone could do anything bad with it. But I absolutely understand why this would upset someone and support the ban. Family members need to be left out.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by BetCheckBet View Post
    I just assumed the pic was of Cathy and that lurker was reminding us of how he was stalked (I forget who). I didn;t save the pic and honestly I don;t see how anyone could do anything bad with it. But I absolutely understand why this would upset someone and support the ban. Family members need to be left out.
    I don't reach into people's real lives on these forums unless they do it to me first.

But I think I've made it pretty clear over the years that I'm good at tracking shit down if I really want to.

Some assholes think they are anonymous and they can do cute things like post family pics because I'll never know who they are, and therefore there's no consequence.

You'd think he'd have learned from the Facebook debacle that nobody really is anonymous on the internet these days.

Load Metric
    Remember when Lurker's passport just magicly floated to the ground after the terrorists creamed into his scaffolding? I actually always wondered about that one.

Comments

splitthis:

Load Metric
    I’ve been on team KT but one unresolved question I’d like explained is why she told me she was a lawyer when she wasn’t

Comments

gimmick: i think it's because she lied, a lot

Load Metric
    seems a little grifteresque

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by blake View Post
    I’ve been on team KT but one unresolved question I’d like explained is why she told me she was a lawyer when she wasn’t

It's ingrained in her DNA to lie to marks.

Comments

gimmick:

splitthis:

Load Metric
    Good thing I haven't had my shower for the day yet. Because, after this thread, I really, really need one.

And yet, it's been compelling like this:

Name:  250px-ABC_Aferschool_Special_Title_Screen.jpg
Views: 279
Size:  19.8 KB

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Forum Wars View Post
    Good thing I haven't had my shower for the day yet. Because, after this thread, I really, really need one.

And yet, it's been compelling like this:

Name:  250px-ABC_Aferschool_Special_Title_Screen.jpg
Views: 279
Size:  19.8 KB

Just jizz on a rag. No need to get it all over yourself.

Comments

splitthis:

Thread Information