Page 10 of 17 FirstFirst ... 67891011121314 ... LastLast

Thread: We Need To Talk About This Stalking Shit Again

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    BTW, out of everyone here, I have taken the brunt of the most creepy stalking and harassment by former users.

And not even because I've picked fights with people and then earned their wrath.

For example, SixToedPete flipped out on me and harassed me for years because I wouldn't ban funny GIFs of him, after he had trolled people here for 9 months. The SEO ramifications of the shit he did remains to this day.

There have been plenty of others who have reacted in similar ways, simply because I was the sole administrator and owner of this forum, and I made decisions they didn't like.

Many people would have shut this thing down a long time ago if they had to deal with crap like that.

I definitely can appreciate people's desire NOT to have forum stuff reach into their real lives.

At the same time, I want to mostly let the community solve its own problems, and only resort to bans of longtime community members when absolutely necessary.

I do not feel that splitthis is a danger to PFA, and I think she's all talk. She does need to control herself, and that's what my conclusion here accomplishes.

Comments

tigerpiper: Most stalkers rep

Load Metric
    #HELLACREEPYTODGE

Load Metric
    Aren't all the people who did real life stalking of you now banned?

Comments

Tellafriend: tyde?

BetCheckBet: not banned but likely dead

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Sanlmar View Post
    I just looked at the clock. Time to turn PFA over to limitless & BGC.

PFA will resume at 9am EST

Later

So impressed here San. Still laughing. This is why you are top, top here.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Suicide King View Post
    Aren't all the people who did real life stalking of you now banned?
    Actually very few are, and those people were either very extreme or very repeated with what they did.

I actually let a lot of stuff go without doing anything, and there were even some forgiveness unbannings.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Tellafriend View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Sanlmar View Post
    I just looked at the clock. Time to turn PFA over to limitless & BGC.

PFA will resume at 9am EST

Later

So impressed here San. Still laughing. This is why you are top, top here.
    He treats tyde like a pet. He lets him out of his cage when things get stale here. Let the little monkey dance for entertainment for a bit before he's locked away again.

Comments

Muck Ficon: :this

NoFraud Poker Room Manager Belly Buster's Avatar
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by SrslySirius View Post
    We have yet another mentally unstable creep prying into members' real lives because they got their feelings hurt on the internet and can't hang
    A few things here I don't get ...

"We Need To Talk About This Stalking Shit Again". Do we? Why dredge up this stuff right now of all times when the shit went down months ago.

The 3 Kilgore threads quoted were all from November / December.

Split starts a thread about car insurance and you jump in, on a deliberate derail / troll / antagonise move. Then amazingly Kilgore appears in the thread to throw in a grenade. There's constant fire-stoking (bear poking if you will) by you and you act surprised when you get snapped back at.

Then we get this fucking abortion of a thread.

Kilgore was stupid to reveal personal details, especially will a criminal past, but there's something deeper going on here and you're not whiter-than-white yourself.

All seems a bit, errr, fishy.

Comments

gimmick: yup that was my take... it's just weird
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post
    BTW JACKDANIELS is the first one banned from the thread. He is accusing me of being "duped by a middle aged man who dresses like John Cena"
    #FREEJACK #NEVERFORGET

NoFraud Online Poker Room: http://nofraud.pokerfraudalert.com:8087. For password resets and reload requests PM me.

Banned
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Belly Buster View Post
    We have yet another mentally unstable creep prying into members' real lives because they got their feelings hurt on the internet and can't hang

"We Need To Talk About This Stalking Shit Again". Do we? Why dredge up this stuff right now of all times when the shit went down months ago.

Split starts a thread about car insurance and you jump in, on a deliberate derail / troll / antagonise move. Then amazingly Kilgore appears in the thread to throw in a grenade. There's constant fire-stoking (bear poking if you will) by you and you act surprised when you get snapped back at.

Kilgore was stupid to reveal personal details, especially will a criminal past, but there's something deeper going on here and you're not whiter-than-white yourself.

What's with the conspiracy theories? You all seem very fixated on Kilgore herself, as if that matters. Maybe it's clouding your judgment. When Willie was the target of the same sort of abuse, suddenly you all acted very shocked and outraged. That was the whole point.

I barely know anything about Kilgore. I'm not one of these sad lonely men that geeks out because a female is posting. When she regularly posted here, I found her to be an obnoxious attention whore. Similar to LarryLaffer. All I know about her is what splitthis has been posting, such as details about her children.

Previously a user on this forum also pried into details of my personal life, including shit involving my family, and sent me cryptic threatening messages. I'm still a bit salty that Druff dragged his feet in dealing with that, and is now looking the other way when another forum user is doing the exact same thing. She has also vaguely threatened me, and I don't care if she's serious about it or not.

I don't know why you and others find this so hard to understand. Maybe you would if it happened to you and yours.

So I'm done. Nobody should have to worry about shit like this on a messageboard. I can find less stressful ways to kill time. I'll be changing the email and password for this account to random strings and logging out at the end of the day. I would request that my data and post history be deleted, but I don't expect it to be granted.

Comments

nunbeater: :(

Load Metric
    RIP TO THE ONE OF THE PREEMINENT TODGERS TODDLERS

Load Metric
    but seriously great run

Comments

SrslySirius: thanks, you too

Load Metric

What's with the conspiracy theories? You all seem very fixated on Kilgore herself, as if that matters. Maybe it's clouding your judgment. When Willie was the target of the same sort of abuse, suddenly you all acted very shocked and outraged. That was the whole point.

I barely know anything about Kilgore. I'm not one of these sad lonely men that geeks out because a female is posting. When she regularly posted here, I found her to be an obnoxious attention whore. Similar to LarryLaffer. All I know about her is what splitthis has been posting, such as details about her children.

Previously a user on this forum also pried into details of my personal life, including shit involving my family, and sent me cryptic threatening messages. I'm still a bit salty that Druff dragged his feet in dealing with that, and is now looking the other way when another forum user is doing the exact same thing. She has also vaguely threatened me, and I don't care if she's serious about it or not.

I don't know why you and others find this so hard to understand. Maybe you would if it happened to you and yours.

So I'm done. Nobody should have to worry about shit like this on a messageboard. I can find less stressful ways to kill time. I'll be changing the email and password for this account to random strings and logging out at the end of the day. I would request that my data and post history be deleted, but I don't expect it to be granted.
    I’ve been on your side on all this. But I’ll never get behind a whiny bitch move

Comments

SrslySirius: understandable, I hate to be that guy
    It's hilarious that we as a society think everyone can be a dr, a lawyer, an engineer. Some people are just fucking stupid. Why can't we just accept that?

Load Metric
    because the sizzle doesnt make moves he plays chess ?

Load Metric
    also youre allowed to post on skatz if you figure out how to make an account its super hard apparently

Load Metric
    vaughn probably migrates our database and loses like 9k posts every few months so were basically a vault

Load Metric

Most of us are just used to this form of scrapping at the forums. Creepy intelligence gathering used the be the norm. A part of gradually escalating forum fights. Completely out of the blue what Split did would have been unacceptable. At the point where she and KT were it seemed acceptable.

I think 4 months ago AhoosierA and Sonatine had looked up the same info as Split. Sonatine had informed Druff and Drexel. This was all public. I'm guessing half dozen other forum members had done their own "research".

My read at the time was that KT was on and off adderal for a month. When she was detoxing she was snappy, argumentative and started fights for no reason. When she was "happy" again" she apologized. With Split she instead doubled down and that led to this.

Dunno. It just seemed weird for your part to play organically.

Load Metric
    srlsy is 100 percent right is basically the end of this

Load Metric
    sorry SS you can't just leave, just check out for a while.

gs buddy

all hail Hydra

Originally Posted by DanDruff:Since I'm a 6'2" Republican with an average-sized nose and a last name which doesn't end with "stein", "man", or "berg", I can hide among the goyim and remain undetected unless I open my mouth about money matters.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric

Srsly, if you wish to leave PFA, that is of course your choice. I will still like you personally and still enjoy the videos/photoshops you've done, both past and present.

I will say that I'm with belly buster and gimmick in my confusion as to why you are so agitated about this particular topic. I understand if you disagree with how I've handled it, but you are treating this like it's a persistent threat to you, which it isn't. Even if it was, I already neutered splitthis' ability to act creepy out here by basically saying if any future behavior mimics what she was doing before, she is banned. So what are you concerned about?

Regarding the "previous user" who pried into your personal life, you aren't being completely accurate when describing the situation. When you brought it to my attention, I offered MULTIPLE TIMES to intervene on your behalf, and attempt to put a stop to it. You declined every time, claiming that it would escalate things. I respected your wishes, but again offered to help if you ever needed it. So I don't see why you are giving me a hard time for acting too slowly in your situation. This was a longtime user, and I couldn't just ban him and refuse to specify the reason.

Back to split:

If she were actually harassing you (bothering Doug about you, contacting relatives, posting info, etc), then I would have 100% banned her, and in fact would understand why you'd be leaving.

If split even made threats to harass you or your family, you'd have good reason to be irritated if she wasn't banned for it.

But what did she specifically do to you? Make a quick mention of Doug in a snarky fashion? You're super-public about working for Doug, so it's not even like she was giving out info (or thought she was). Yes, it's possible her intent was to make you think twice with that post, and that's the type of shit I've told her to stop (or get banned). But that's not nearly the level required to ban someone here.

The_Lurker mentioned my brother by name and the city he works in, and referred to people contacting him. I didn't ban him. That's far worse than anything split did to you.

I feel this is way overblown.

Even if I grant you that you were 100% right with everything you said about split, the problem has been taken care of. She can no longer engage in any of the behavior you were complaining about. So what's the problem?

Again, if you are not enjoying your time on PFA, I understand your departure. It will be unfortunate, and many will miss you, but nobody should spend time here if it's unenjoyable.

I'm sure you know better than to ask for your thousands of posts here to be deleted. That would break a lot of the existing threads and content here, and there is no precedent for that on forums -- even on 2+2. If you wish for me to change your name here, so your posts are no longer associated with your well-known SrslySirius name, I can do that, but again I think that's unnecessary.

NoFraud Poker Room Manager Belly Buster's Avatar
    Load Metric

Unlike a lot of people here you haven't made a secret of your info or profession. So I get it that you would be pissed if someone starts to fuck you or your family in real life because lol interwebz. But fighting a proxy war by dredging up the split / Kilgore thing doesn't make any sense. If no one is actually fucking with you what is your beef?

Comments

MumblesBadly: This total fucking retard agrees.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post
    BTW JACKDANIELS is the first one banned from the thread. He is accusing me of being "duped by a middle aged man who dresses like John Cena"
    #FREEJACK #NEVERFORGET

NoFraud Online Poker Room: http://nofraud.pokerfraudalert.com:8087. For password resets and reload requests PM me.

Plutonium Brittney Griner's Clit's Avatar
    Load Metric
    SRSLY what if Druff banned her and as a result she came and murdered him. Is split fucking with you so bad that Druff should risk being murdered? He's a public figure ya know. And you are the most unpublic figure I've ever heard of. Still to this day I've never seen you in a video or heard your voice.

Thread Information