Page 3 of 17 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast

Thread: We Need To Talk About This Stalking Shit Again

Load Metric
    Not really digging that message. Why are women so shitty to each other?

Comments

MumblesBadly: Evolutionary social biology given limited reproductive opportunities of women.

GrenadaRoger: ^^their eggs want our fish^^

Load Metric
    if lew is banned split should be banned

#freelew

Banned
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by MumblesBadly View Post
    what she did to Kilgore is still completely unacceptable and she should have been permabanned months ago.
    Sounds like it doesn’t matter to you if her actions against other members that you allude to were materially bad or not.
    Define materially bad. You seem to set the bar pretty high. I think tracking down peoples' home addresses and investigating their relatives is pretty fucking bad.

I get that you have a boner for split, and hate me, but try to be objective here. You were extremely unpopular here for a long time, but nobody has involved your family or threatened your real life. I doubt you'd be so apathetic if they had.

Comments

splitthis: What KT has done to society zis completely unacceptable

Load Metric
    Speaking of objectivity SS forgot this thread from the 25th of November...

https://pokerfraudalert.com/forum/sh...ng-a-dumb-cunt

...that was response thread for KT calling Split a whore on radio.

From that thread you can find these lovely thoughts KT expressed towards Split...

"shut it down.
    there is only room for one of us here, its time for you to take retirement.

you had a good run.
    goodnight, sweet princess."

"come here and tell me to my face.
    but sober up first. it's such a bad look, regardless of what you look like - you are sloppy pig.

what an abortion of an elderly adult.

/thread & /split.
    blocked "

Then on the 26th we had KT mentioning Searless's wife in SEO purposes. I'm sure KT gathered that information in non-stalkerish methods.

27th we had the thread KT mentioned but instead of 5 minutes after the PM it was started 25 minutes after. I'm sure there weren't any PMs that KT sent in those 25 mins. Being that she's clearly the victim here and as a trusted member of the community for several months we can take her recount of the past as true.

And then KT kept taking jabs at Split till the 28th when she found out that while being an aging alcoholic way past her prime, Split was also a 12 year veteran at the forums. Roughly around 27th Split planted bait in a few thread about KTs age and KT bit by proving her age by showing her DL that was enough to narrow her identity.

On the 29th KT was gone.

It appears there was only room for one of them and in the end KT wasn't really that interested in meeting Split face to face. Who knew stim induced bravado could have consequences.

Banned
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by gimmick View Post
    From that thread you can find these lovely thoughts KT expressed towards Split...

"shut it down.

you had a good run.
    Wow, this changes everything. I guess split had no choice but to track down all her relatives on Facebook.

Nice work gimmick.

Banned
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by SrslySirius View Post
    I think tracking down peoples' home addresses and investigating their relatives is pretty fucking bad.

LOL, even the site owner has a long history of this. But only because the place runs at a loss.

Load Metric

"shut it down.

you had a good run.
    Wow, this changes everything. I guess split had no choice but to track down all her relatives on Facebook.

Nice work gimmick.
    Well that's at least a response.

Personally i think you could have done better with the OP. I don't think you painted KT nearly are as saintly as you could have. I mean if KT had written it herself i wouldn't really say it was modest in depicting her as the innocent victim, but you could have really went for it just to make it clear whose pulling your strings.

During the few months KT was most prolific around here i remember the word "stalking" was mentioned very often. Obv not by her, she usually had some weak minded dweeb do her bidding.

I mean it's possible that it's organic that you're trying to have Split banned. Just merrily stumbled on her thread and started taking jabs at her. Then crying to druff to have her banned. Then do your victim routine and when Split was done with the thread you came back the next day to stoke the fire. Then we have this honest concern about the forums well being with coincidental KT posts.

I mean it's possible.

Comments

MumblesBadly: My impression, also.

Speedster Out of Clemson adamantium's Avatar
    Load Metric
    how will this site survive without premium content about fleamarkets vodka and puppies, shitthis aint going nowhere
    Slava Ukraini!

Banned
    Load Metric

Nice work gimmick.

Personally i think you could have done better with the OP. I don't think you painted KT nearly are as saintly as you could have. I mean if KT had written it herself i wouldn't really say it was modest in depicting her as the innocent victim, but you could have really went for it just to make it clear whose pulling your strings.

During the few months KT was most prolific around here i remember the word "stalking" was mentioned very often. Obv not by her, she usually had some weak minded dweeb do her bidding.

I mean it's possible that it's organic that you're trying to have Split banned. Just merrily stumbled on her thread and started taking jabs at her. Then crying to druff to have her banned. Then do your victim routine and when Split was done with the thread you came back the next day to stoke the fire. Then we have this honest concern about the forums well being with coincidental KT posts.

I mean it's possible.
    Sorry, what are you trying to say? Pulling strings? If you're implying that I'm conspiring with KT, I've never spoken to her besides that radio show I did with Drexel. Put away the tinfoil.

You can go ahead and quote every mean word KT has written and bring up her criminal past all you like. Even if I conceded that KT is a scumbag, that doesn't excuse split's behavior.

Simply put, I'm sick of seeing this shit. It was a pain in my ass the last time a psychopath ran amok on this site, and I didn't do enough about it then before others were affected. So I'm done being discreet.

You keep rescuing those maidens, and I'll keep up my crying victim routine. gl

Load Metric

I mean it's possible.
    Sorry, what are you trying to say? Pulling strings? If you're implying that I'm conspiring with KT, I've never spoken to her besides that radio show I did with Drexel. Put away the tinfoil.

You can go ahead and quote every mean word KT has written and bring up her criminal past all you like. Even if I conceded that KT is a scumbag, that doesn't excuse split's behavior.

Simply put, I'm sick of seeing this shit. It was a pain in my ass the last time a psychopath ran amok on this site, and I didn't do enough about it then before others were affected. So I'm done being discreet.

You keep rescuing those maidens, and I'll keep up my crying victim routine. gl
    Like i said it's possible. I don't really care about Split, it's just not that quiet here that i would like to see a ban x thread every other month.

It's not really required to conspire for being manipulated, there are more discreet ways for it. Maybe you came up with this routine by your own volition. The revisionist history of mean Split going after our poor innocent maiden. The same maiden that went after Searsless's wife. Don't really remember you taking the same stand then when it was right after the whole Lew debacle. Maybe you were just too busy green repping KTs jabs at Split that you just kinda forgot.

I'm mostly done quoting KT. We got all the relevant parts to paint a fair picture so everything in this thread isn't completely out of context. Her criminal past/present doesn't matter to me, but it does give a convenient excuse for Split to out her. I don't know what would have happened but KT was wee bit manipulative and people were already trusting her with money. Also i don't think the whole physical violence part plays if KT was first with the "come at me bro" part.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by MumblesBadly View Post

Sounds like it doesn’t matter to you if her actions against other members that you allude to were materially bad or not.
    Define materially bad. You seem to set the bar pretty high. I think tracking down peoples' home addresses and investigating their relatives is pretty fucking bad.

I get that you have a boner for split, and hate me, but try to be objective here. You were extremely unpopular here for a long time, but nobody has involved your family or threatened your real life. I doubt you'd be so apathetic if they had.
    LOL my having “a boner” for split! Don’t confuse the occassional Dad-meme I post regarding her for anything other more than an opportunity for humor.

Name:  A3C74452-78AC-4C84-A5E5-DB5B06AECF8E.jpeg
Views: 437
Size:  164.2 KB

But I do appreciate that she brought to the attention to the forum KT’s criminal fraudulent activities, as doing so helped to make folks here aware of her willingness to run scams. And that came at a time of her meteoric rise in populatity on this forum. Heck! She had even attained the status of cohosting one of Drexel’s rare radio shows *and* was trusted to handle money related to radio show activities.

And who knows how much more she would have been trusted if not outed at that time by split, regardless of split’s morivation to do so. Might have even developed into a repeat of a Jasep-level scam even though her now-known scamming tendencies have been limited to only “banks and large corporations”, as Druff diplomatically characterized.

And I don’t “hate” you! In fact, I greatly respect your video work, especially the satirical music vids, and even the work you have done/do for Doug Polk, even though I don’t enjoy his style or personality. But I am puzzled as to why you are taking up this cause with so much energy, as the evidence of split’s stalkerish actions against you seem flimsy.

Comments

Kilgore Trout: surprisingly ignorant, from a man who considers himself worldly & intelligent. Surely, you can make the delineation between coordinating a freeroll tourney & making poor life choices in a tough spot?

splitthis: Jailbird offset
    I actually hope this [second impeachment] succeeds, because I want Trump put down politically like a sick, 14-year-old dog. ... I don't want him complicating the 2024 primary season. I just want him done.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post
    Were Republicans cowardly or unethical not to go along with [convicting Trump in the second impeachment Senate trial]? No. The smart move was to reject it.

Plutonium Brittney Griner's Clit's Avatar
    Load Metric
    Srsly aren't you worried about splitthis retaliating against you for this? I mean if this was a nice place with innocent people I would view you sacrificing yourself like this as something very noble and even inspirational but these people aren't innocent. I know you are smart and will have ways to defend yourself but it just seems like you are majorly fucking yourself over for no reason.

Comments

splitthis:

Speedster Out of Clemson adamantium's Avatar
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Brittney Griner's Clit View Post
    Srsly aren't you worried about splitthis retaliating against you for this? I mean if this was a nice place with innocent people I would view you sacrificing yourself like this as something very noble and even inspirational but these people aren't innocent. I know you are smart and will have ways to defend yourself but it just seems like you are majorly fucking yourself over for no reason.
    Holy fuck are you terrible, why Todd hasent given you the FPSRussia treatment is beyond me, every fuckin day you ruin every fuckin thread

Comments

Tellafriend: HOF

LegalizeMeth: needed to be said
    Slava Ukraini!

Load Metric
    I don't read enough anymore and splitthis has never made an impression on me, but am supportive of having members around who earn income from sucking dicks.

Garrett the god prince should be unleashed if this midwestern prostitute is allowed to roam.
    PokerFraudAlert...will never censor your claims, even if they're against one of our sponsors. In addition to providing you an open forum report fraud within the poker community, we will also analyze your claims with a clear head an unbiased point of view. And, of course, the accused will always have the floor to defend themselves.-Dan Druff

Load Metric
    bring em all back fuck it
    Lew Garrett KT more fun with them here than not

Plutonium Brittney Griner's Clit's Avatar
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by adamantium View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Brittney Griner's Clit View Post
    Holy fuck are you terrible, why Todd hasent given you the FPSRussia treatment is beyond me, every fuckin day you ruin every fuckin thread

I respect you for making your feelings clear and not coming at me with a dupe account. Much better than those that cozy up while taking shots as some Euro Faggot. I feel Mystikal says it best...

"If you gon be down wit me be all the way down wit me, why u frownin?
    U see what I do and don't like it even though errbody and they momma bout it bouuuut it."

Comments

splitthis:

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by big dick View Post
    bring em all back fuck it
    Lew Garrett KT more fun with them here than not
    Why would KT come back when split is threatening real life action? Druff needs to get a handle on this.

Load Metric
    Lolz seriously a loser and the criminal at it again. The facts are KT is a conniving criminal that was outted by her own stupidity and therefore stopped from scamming. If she was this innocent lil thing, they why did she feel the need to handle the freerolls cash? Yall were gonna be rolled thats why. Serius is now a victim of her manipulations and she has him going to bat for her. I will give you one compliment KT you are a master manipulator, but a criminal. If you were to change and become a better person you would distance yourself from anything poker related,but you wont because your plan is to continue to grift and manipulate for your own gains.

Your leopard will probably never change its spots, you are probably too old of a criminal to change.

Grift away at least the community that hasnt been manipulated by you wont.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Suicide King View Post
    Not really digging that message. Why are women so shitty to each other?
    Was going to say because there are too few men.

But men are no contest/challenge. Take memory for instance. My wife can recall every misstep I've made.

Load Metric
    Soooo, its been quiet for a few months then Serius goes apeshit just before KT returns, she must of worked hard twisting that long distance cock all those months. Lordy be.

Comments

sah_24: luls this is spot on

big dick: lol

Thread Information