Quote Originally Posted by BCR View Post
I met Kilgore briefly and found her pleasant. I liked what I read of her posting.

Clearly you and Wilie are top top.

Here’s the thing I never quite got.

That radio show you did with Brandon and Kilgore, she basically called split a whore for that whole ex blowjob thing. Iirc, she also posted her own drivers license on the site, while beefing with a chick who lived around the corner from her.

Clearly there’s no reason to harass her after she’d left. That’s unnacceptable. As is anything family-related.

My only question is did Kilgore go after her on that radio show because she’d already had aggressive behavior from split before it? Was it in response to something? Because, let’s face it, to call a woman who sucked a dick for a $1000 severance that she’d already sucked for free in a relationship a whore is a bit aggressive and hyperbolic. If I gave my ex-wife a $1000 to blow me on her way out the door I wouldn’t have expected her to end up on backpage. Not that it excuses the rest, but you can see how she got fired up.

If she went after split that way out of the blue, she kind of went a little far, but I don’t know if there was a backstory there and what Kilgore said was in response. As far as context, it kind of matters.

Was her threatening behavior towards you and Willie in response to you defending Kilgore or independent of that? Once again, no excuse, just trying to understand how it got here
i would say it started getting really bad when me, SS, and maybe a few others called her out for stalking KT's family, and wishing bad things for KT's family that were ill.

i don't know how anyone could justify that