Page 8 of 17 FirstFirst ... 456789101112 ... LastLast

Thread: We Need To Talk About This Stalking Shit Again

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by SrslySirius View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by limitles View Post
    god you are awful.......are you a born again Mormon?

There is a lot of shitty insider stuff on this site and you seem to be part of it
    One hour ago you were celebrating the fact that Willie had been successfully threatened and intimidated off the site (having been convinced that Stewart was real), so this is rich coming from you lol
    I spoke to Willie about this, and he was in on the joke the whole way.

I'm sure you know this.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post

One hour ago you were celebrating the fact that Willie had been successfully threatened and intimidated off the site (having been convinced that Stewart was real), so this is rich coming from you lol

I'm sure you know this.
    but limited les didn't

Comments

Crowe Diddly: this is the more important point

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by jsearles22 View Post
    I have removed the Stewart Wiggins threads where he "offers" to dig up dirt on people here. While the thread was parody, I had casual browsers on the forum honestly believing that he was serious, who were concerned I was letting such a thing go on.

I will delete any other threads "offering" such services, or anything else along those lines, even if they're a joke.
    Oh you mean the thread where your brothers name and job were posted got you to finally act? I must say that Im shocked
    If I were acting for that reason, I could have simply deleted the post and banned The_Lurker.

It is not hard to find who my brother is and what he does for a living, given my uncommon last name. For that reason, I'm not going to ban The_Lurker for it, but if he continues along those lines, I will.

I had actually decided to remove the Wiggins thread before I even read that post.

Load Metric

Oh you mean the thread where your brothers name and job were posted got you to finally act? I must say that Im shocked
    If I were acting for that reason, I could have simply deleted the post and banned The_Lurker.

It is not hard to find who my brother is and what he does for a living, given my uncommon last name. For that reason, I'm not going to ban The_Lurker for it, but if he continues along those lines, I will.

I had actually decided to remove the Wiggins thread before I even read that post.
    Name:  sure.gif
Views: 285
Size:  638.7 KB

Comments

WillieMcFML: what druff said is true
    It's hilarious that we as a society think everyone can be a dr, a lawyer, an engineer. Some people are just fucking stupid. Why can't we just accept that?

Load Metric

I'm sure you know this.
    At this point, do YOU yet understand Wigs satire? I don’t think so

Comments

The_Lurker: I do............................................................now

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Sanlmar View Post

I'm sure you know this.
    How could you think I didn't?

I just didn't like the way the point was being made, as it was legitimately scaring less active users who didn't understand the joke/parody.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by WillieMcFML View Post

I'm sure you know this.
    but limited les didn't
    dude, I would love to take credit for your removal from this forum.
    Truth be told, I had nothing to do with any of it other than responding to
    Wiggens thread, which I took as casual amusement.

The fact that it worked could not have made me happier.

You are scum
    as history proves

If you haven't noticed I am an underdog supporter. Whether it's Drexel or Willie
    making light I will fight back with all I have.

And that's not a lot except words. Apparently others have skills that cut deeper
    but the results are the same. Don't think your arrogance goes unnoticed

bad read Crowe
    Last edited by limitles; 04-13-2018 at 08:35 PM.

Load Metric

but limited les didn't

You are scum
    as history proves
    lol what part of it worked? you really are brain dead

'stewart' told me what he was doing from the beginning and you fell for it like the limited les you are

Banned
    Load Metric

I just didn't like the way the point was being made, as it was legitimately scaring less active users who didn't understand the joke/parody.
    Stewart's behavior was modeled after splitthis. If you're going to take user concerns seriously when they're horrified by his actions, you should be consistent in that judgment and do the right thing with her instead this slap on the wrist.

Comments

MumblesBadly: Wow. Still charging hard to get revenge for your girl. (Sad!)

Sanlmar: Offset.

Kuntmissioner: dbl offset; mumbles' reps are as banal as his posts

Load Metric

I’m not convinced you did initially. I hope I was helpful.

You cannot be reached through conventional means. Wig took a more elevated swing.

I did whiff on the complicity of Willie walking out as a result of Wig. Of course, Wig’s thread spoke to him.

Well played. But all for naught.

Load Metric

Stewart's behavior was modeled after splitthis. If you're going to take user concerns seriously when they're horrified by his actions, you should be consistent in that judgment and do the right thing with her instead this slap on the wrist.
    You must have missed the post where he scolded her. I mean what more do you expect? Public shame is about the worst thing that can happen around these parts. Especially to an already hated individual. *Insert dripping sarcasm if it wasnt apparent*
    It's hilarious that we as a society think everyone can be a dr, a lawyer, an engineer. Some people are just fucking stupid. Why can't we just accept that?

Plutonium Brittney Griner's Clit's Avatar
    Load Metric
    ohhhh so there is collusion but it just doesn't run deep.

Name:  giphy.gif
Views: 251
Size:  1.20 MB

Load Metric
    My conclusions/decisions regarding splitthis:

1) She has indeed taken the obsession with Kilgore Trout way too far, especially since Kilgore did nothing to her other than insult her. While I understood the initial concern regarding Kilgore's criminal convictions related to some minor fraud against a large company, that is all known and out in the open now, and there's no point for further "investigations".

2) She does seem to drop cryptic references about people's lives when arguing with them on here, which makes people feel rightfully uncomfortable.

3) While her actions have been creepy, she has not contacted any users outside of the forum, nor harassed any family members, nor has she posted direct personal information, nor has she made lewfather-style direct threats (except against Kilgore, with whom she was actively fighting with at the time). Therefore, I don't feel her actions warrant a ban at this time.

4) I also do not feel that her current behavior here is acceptable, and it does not appear she has learned from the negative reaction she is getting from almost the entire active userbase regarding her recent actions/posts.

5) Therefore, while I am not banning or restricting splitthis, I am giving her a public warning not to continue doing this sort of thing. This means:
    -- No threatening to look up information or visit other PFA users
    -- No references, cryptic or otherwise, regarding PFA users' jobs or family members
    -- No more posts about Kilgore Trout's legal matters, unless she first clears such posts with me (which I will only allow if it's something extreme which the public needs to know)
    -- No references of any kind to any PFA user which borders upon making cryptic threats or giving out personal info

Of course, if splitthis still wishes to argue with and bash others here, she is free to do so, and people are still welcome to do the same to her, as is standard on PFA.

However, regarding rep, I also want the rep-warring to stop. That is, I don't want anyone red-repping splitthis simply because she posts something non-controversial and harmless, and I also don't want splitthis red-repping people for the sake of red-repping (or digging up old posts and doing so).

If splitthis does not keep to the above terms, I will suspend or ban her at that point.

Furthermore, I will be watching the forum more closely for anyone else whose behavior borders on stalking or info-threatening, and will be quicker to take action than before.

Name:  EFDD43B0-6D4B-4941-831B-ECB0E325DC1A.jpeg
Views: 286
Size:  84.9 KB
    FYP
    I actually hope this [second impeachment] succeeds, because I want Trump put down politically like a sick, 14-year-old dog. ... I don't want him complicating the 2024 primary season. I just want him done.
    Were Republicans cowardly or unethical not to go along with [convicting Trump in the second impeachment Senate trial]? No. The smart move was to reject it.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric

You are scum
    as history proves

'stewart' told me what he was doing from the beginning and you fell for it like the limited les you are

The part that worked was that you were bailing at the first hint of being exposed.
    What the fuck are you hiding. Someone search me out and see if I give a crap.

What,are you just playing more games with your shock and horror. Fine, so why the outrage at my amusements.

Still, I think you are more than unsavoury.

And I would take Lew over you anyday. dumbasss

If you were playing all along, why deceive others into thinking I was some mastermind
    arranging everything?

Comments

WillieMcFML: OMG you still don't get it

Load Metric
    Why did Sanlmar's last post disappear?

Load Metric
    Frankly, the less active users would be served to know there is an atmosphere presently on PFA that is indeed threatening and that their personal info is being-actively sought by current members.

So removing Wig’s thread doesn’t serve anyone at all. It was high and witty commentary of the sort not normally found here.
    very true

there should be a zero tolerance policy towards any threats, whether the user could/would carry them out is irrelevant

if it is someone who is on a bender and can't think straight, whatever - 1 week ban to get the point across

they do it again - 1 month

3 strikes you are done

or something to that effect, depending on the severity

Comments

jsearles22: Nice work. You got the post quoted before it disappeard

limitles: you omg

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Frankly, the less active users would be served to know there is an atmosphere presently on PFA that is indeed threatening and that their personal info is being-actively sought by current members.

So removing Wig’s thread doesn’t serve anyone at all. It was high and witty commentary of the sort not normally found here.
    very true

there should be a zero tolerance policy towards any threats, whether the user could/would carry them out is irrelevant

if it is someone who is on a bender and can't think straight, whatever - 1 week ban to get the point across

they do it again - 1 month

3 strikes you are done

or something to that effect, depending on the severity
    says the dirtiest among us.

Load Metric

The part that worked was that you were bailing at the first hint of being exposed.
    What the fuck are you hiding. Someone search me out and see if I give a crap.

What,are you just playing more games with your shock and horror. Fine, so why the outrage at my amusements.

Still, I think you are more than unsavoury.

And I would take Lew over you anyday. dumbasss

If you were playing all along, why deceive others into thinking I was some mastermind
    arranging everything?
    lol you still don't get it

'stewart asked me to be on it'

how the fuck can you not grasp that at this point?

Blog Entries
    Load Metric

i think druff saw the bigger picture here. if one poster is able to do this and make posters uncomfortable there won't be much of a forum, and if there isn't much of a forum there wouldn't be much of a dan druff owning and operating a forum at a loss. ownership is big deal, bigger than toilets in india.
    Quote Originally Posted by bottomset_69 View Post
    Johnny Manziel will be the 1st pick in the draft. I truly believe not only will Johnny Manziel be rookie of the year, quite possibly he will be MVP as his style will shock defensive coordinators. Manziel may only be 6 feet tall, but he has size 15 feet. And he has HUGE hands. I know some NFL scouts so I know what I am talking about.

Load Metric
    Why did Sanlmar's last post disappear?
    Druff finally took action seconds before I finished.

Beating a dead horse

Thread Information