Page 6 of 17 FirstFirst ... 234567891016 ... LastLast

Thread: We Need To Talk About This Stalking Shit Again

Banned
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by splitthis View Post
    Even if I was all of the above at least I am leaps above a white JAP gone criminal losing custody of her kids.

You just can't help yourself.

Load Metric
    Even if I was all of the above at least I am leaps above a white JAP gone criminal losing custody of her kids.
    Name:  straw.png
Views: 472
Size:  77.7 KB

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Brittney Griner's Clit View Post
    Ooof yeah I think that will be the post that is remembered for ushering in Kilgore Trout 2.0

Handicapme is gonna fuckin lose it when he reads that. You don't talk about a woman's children.
    you're back on your meds again making so much more sense.

This doesn't look good for granny but ima stay on the sidelines because I don't want another creeper prone to digging up info coming after me for because she takes the internet more serious then actual life. I will say this, Todd is usually good with these things so I respect his judgement.... but come on she makes it easy to go after her with the KT/Willie/SS shit.
    "I GOT NO TOE"

#FreeFluffler #FreeThisGuyIsCreepy #lockupGarrett

Load Metric
    Ooof yeah I think that will be the post that is remembered for ushering in Kilgore Trout 2.0

Handicapme is gonna fuckin lose it when he reads that. You don't talk about a woman's children.
    Split isn’t discussing details about KT’s children, but the legal fallout from her criminal behavior as it relates to *her* status as a legal guardian of her children. This points to the authorities’ perception of the severity of KT’s dubious activities and state of mind related to those activities. Absent some kind of tell-all Big Book-type public owning up about these matters by KT, this additional info is important to put into perspective the concerns about KT’s criminal tendencies that split originally brought to our attention.
    I actually hope this [second impeachment] succeeds, because I want Trump put down politically like a sick, 14-year-old dog. ... I don't want him complicating the 2024 primary season. I just want him done.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post
    Were Republicans cowardly or unethical not to go along with [convicting Trump in the second impeachment Senate trial]? No. The smart move was to reject it.

Load Metric
    This is my last comment on this subject. There are recent public records that she bailed on over 25k of her criminalness within the past couple weeks. I think it is no coincidence she is back her for one more attempt of a grift because of this.

Jailtime is coming soon. You can run but cant hide.

If you want to ban me because of this criminal grifter then so be it. I have not contacted her irl or her family. All info is public record, not facebook.

She is a scamming cunty criminal. If you want her here I could really give a shit. I will not be manipulated by her or the ones she has manipulated. She is a professional conwoman plain and simple.

Comments

big dick: .

Banned
    Load Metric
    lol you're STILL typing her name into search engines and pouring over documents?

Amazing.

Comments

Suicide King: This

JACKDANIELS: yup

PLOL: oh my

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by SrslySirius View Post
    lol you're STILL typing her name into search engines and pouring over documents?

Amazing.
    Have not thought about that loser until she came back,then I knew something was up you gullible jackass.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    ban all chicks from this place.

even the one's not at fault

i still can't believe any chick would even want to be part of our little slice of heaven
    Quote Originally Posted by bottomset_69 View Post
    Johnny Manziel will be the 1st pick in the draft. I truly believe not only will Johnny Manziel be rookie of the year, quite possibly he will be MVP as his style will shock defensive coordinators. Manziel may only be 6 feet tall, but he has size 15 feet. And he has HUGE hands. I know some NFL scouts so I know what I am talking about.

Plutonium Brittney Griner's Clit's Avatar
    Load Metric
    Can someone explain the JAP part of the insult? Is that because she is small or because she is sneaky or what? I'm not up on the JAP stereotypes. I refuse to believe that kid thing is true. Even in a world that is merely a stage that woman character not being with her kids does not compute. It would be terrible writing if that's true. She'd have to be dead or in jail to not be with her kids.

Load Metric
    blah blah blah
    dude shut the fuck up and take a fucking break you are awful

Comments

Brittney Griner's Clit: lmao who's dupe are you anyway? Your the only poster here who is both vehmently in favor and vehemently against me depending on the day.

Muck Ficon: Had to be said

Plutonium Brittney Griner's Clit's Avatar
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by dwai View Post
    blah blah blah
    dude shut the fuck up and take a fucking break you are awful
    Ok. If that's what you think is best.

Load Metric
    Can someone explain the JAP part of the insult? Is that because she is small or because she is sneaky or what? I'm not up on the JAP stereotypes. I refuse to believe that kid thing is true. Even in a world that is merely a stage that woman character not being with her kids does not compute. It would be terrible writing if that's true. She'd have to be dead or in jail to not be with her kids.

Really?

Load Metric
    This is my last comment on this subject. There are recent public records that she bailed on over 25k of her criminalness within the past couple weeks. I think it is no coincidence she is back her for one more attempt of a grift because of this.

Jailtime is coming soon. You can run but cant hide.

If you want to ban me because of this criminal grifter then so be it. I have not contacted her irl or her family. All info is public record, not facebook.

She is a scamming cunty criminal. If you want her here I could really give a shit. I will not be manipulated by her or the ones she has manipulated. She is a professional conwoman plain and simple.
    When I first found out about the Fraud Site I thought it was gonna be a “how to”.

Your description of her just gives her a fascinating depth and makes her more appealing.

Most of the guys here can handle themselves having been schooled by Druff in the ways of wicked women.

The rest might just suffer the fate of social Darwinism. They should have listened to the show more regularly

Comments

Charham: well put

Gold
    Load Metric
    lol does anyone remember that time druff wanted to meet split at the wsop but she declined in part because druff showed up to film marty's apartment complex and she was concerned about her privacy and not being outed to her boyfriend and family by randoms on the "interwebz"?

Please post in this thread if you are going to play WSOP events, so I can make a thread for you and enable you to tweet with a hashtag that will auto-post here.

Once the thread is created, you can tweet during the event with #pfaXX as a hashtag, where XX represents the event number. For example, if you are playing Event #6, you would tweet with hashtag #pfa06. This will automatically post your tweet to PokerFraudAlert (you don't even have to be a registered member of this forum!)

Because there are 65 events, I will only be creating threads for events I plan to play, and perhaps a few other notable events. Again, if you are going to play any events, just post here (or let me know privately), and I will create the thread for you.
    Will be there and again provide quality trip report.
    Can I meet you? I have always been curious about what you're like in person.
    Are you out of your mind after seeing video of you finding Marty's residence?
    What does Marty's apartment complex have to do with this?

I promise never to record a visit to your residence.
    I'll meet u after my kid out of school and my boyfriend in the next life. As long as I have anything to lose or explain it ain't happening. I will be at wsop yearly until this is possible.
    Love,me
    I don't understand what you're worried about happening. Can you explain?
    As you are already aware of my colorful history on forums for multiple years, I choose to keep those activities private and not outted to boyfriend and kid by randoms on the interwebz for the entertainment of forum users. Comprende?

Diamond
    Load Metric
    I've always been TEAM LAFFER FTR, guy got rolled up like a muh russia donkey, not his fault

Load Metric
    really tho if this doesnt end up with a ban were gonna need a TWO MINUTE TODGECAST explaining why

Load Metric
    Even if I was all of the above at least I am leaps above a white JAP gone criminal losing custody of her kids. The odds of this happening in society are astonomically low. Her being in this percentile makes her a special kind of grifter.
    like i really dont give a fuck about either of these two dumb cunts but the fact spllit is spending so much time digging up another users info is hella creepy todge

Comments

sah_24: there are many users doing this on this forum ...

Load Metric
    #HELLACREEPYTODGE

Banned
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by JACKDANIELS View Post
    really tho if this doesnt end up with a ban were gonna need a TWO MINUTE TODGECAST explaining why
    Def still need to finalize a deal on these TMTs.

Comments

JACKDANIELS: NEVER GIVE UP

Thread Information