Page 9 of 17 FirstFirst ... 5678910111213 ... LastLast

Thread: We Need To Talk About This Stalking Shit Again

Banned
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post
    I just didn't like the way the point was being made, as it was legitimately scaring less active users who didn't understand the joke/parody.
    To reiterate... The fact that you allow a deranged cat lady to behave in the exact same manner, also legitimately scares some of your users. And you don't seem to care.

This:

5) Therefore, while I am not banning or restricting splitthis, I am giving her a public warning not to continue doing this sort of thing. This means:
    -- No threatening to look up information or visit other PFA users
    -- No references, cryptic or otherwise, regarding PFA users' jobs or family members
    -- No more posts about Kilgore Trout's legal matters, unless she first clears such posts with me (which I will only allow if it's something extreme which the public needs to know)
    -- No references of any kind to any PFA user which borders upon making cryptic threats or giving out personal info
    Is BONKERS.

You just wrote a list of completely insane things that you allowed to slide, and said "don't let it happen again".

It's your site and all, and I normally wouldn't give you such a hard time about how you run it, but that is unacceptable.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by WillieMcFML View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Sanlmar View Post
    Frankly, the less active users would be served to know there is an atmosphere presently on PFA that is indeed threatening and that their personal info is being-actively sought by current members.

So removing Wig’s thread doesn’t serve anyone at all. It was high and witty commentary of the sort not normally found here.
    very true

there should be a zero tolerance policy towards any threats, whether the user could/would carry them out is irrelevant

if it is someone who is on a bender and can't think straight, whatever - 1 week ban to get the point across

they do it again - 1 month

3 strikes you are done

or something to that effect, depending on the severity
    says the dirtiest among us.

omg me again you fuck

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by SrslySirius View Post
    To reiterate... The fact that you allow a deranged cat lady to behave in the exact same manner, also legitimately scares some of your users. And you don't seem to care.

This:

5) Therefore, while I am not banning or restricting splitthis, I am giving her a public warning not to continue doing this sort of thing. This means:
    -- No references, cryptic or otherwise, regarding PFA users' jobs or family members
    -- No more posts about Kilgore Trout's legal matters, unless she first clears such posts with me (which I will only allow if it's something extreme which the public needs to know)
    -- No references of any kind to any PFA user which borders upon making cryptic threats or giving out personal info
    Is BONKERS.

You just wrote a list of completely insane things that you allowed to slide, and said "don't let it happen again".

It's your site and all, and I normally wouldn't give you such a hard time about how you run it, but that is unacceptable.
    Its the exact same pattern with all of the deranged creeps. Druff scolds them and slaps them on the wrist 26 times before he actually does something

Comments

limitles: you're a bona fide scamming creep where do you get off?

sah_24: You have 0 room to speak on this stuff ...
    It's hilarious that we as a society think everyone can be a dr, a lawyer, an engineer. Some people are just fucking stupid. Why can't we just accept that?

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by SrslySirius View Post

This:

Is BONKERS.

druff law is confusing isn't it. i think he gets advice from a friend that went to cooley
    Quote Originally Posted by bottomset_69 View Post
    Johnny Manziel will be the 1st pick in the draft. I truly believe not only will Johnny Manziel be rookie of the year, quite possibly he will be MVP as his style will shock defensive coordinators. Manziel may only be 6 feet tall, but he has size 15 feet. And he has HUGE hands. I know some NFL scouts so I know what I am talking about.

Plutonium Brittney Griner's Clit's Avatar
    Load Metric
    Limitles gives masterminds a bad name everywhere like Keon on a little white boy.

Load Metric
    I just looked at the clock. Time to turn PFA over to limitless & BGC.

PFA will resume at 9am EST

Later

Comments

Kuntmissioner: ROFL

Tellafriend: simply amazing

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Brittney Griner's Clit View Post
    Limitles gives masterminds a bad name everywhere like Keon on a little white boy.
    wut is the deal w/ you and les? i don't know the backstory but it seems to be ongoing.

jewdy has a boner for me becuse i'm better at poker and my web design skillz are better.
    Johnny Manziel will be the 1st pick in the draft. I truly believe not only will Johnny Manziel be rookie of the year, quite possibly he will be MVP as his style will shock defensive coordinators. Manziel may only be 6 feet tall, but he has size 15 feet. And he has HUGE hands. I know some NFL scouts so I know what I am talking about.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by mulva View Post
    wut is the deal w/ you and les? i don't know the backstory but it seems to be ongoing.

jewdy has a boner for me becuse i'm better at poker and my web design skillz are better.

It's just satire.

Comments

jsearles22: Sapphire

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Sanlmar View Post
    I just looked at the clock. Time to turn PFA over to limitless & BGC.

PFA will resume at 9am EST

Later

So for exactly 6 hours 6 minutes and 6 seconds we get the site? I'm not big on gematria. Is that a hoax code?

Comments

jsearles22: Syxx

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by mulva View Post

I stood the bitch up.

Is that not reasonable?

Load Metric
    Nothing cuter than when Les pretends that he is the guy. And a macho one at that lmao. That's the best part of satire.

Comments

jsearles22: Cutter

Load Metric
    tldr request

Load Metric
    This site needs to be cleansed with fire.

SrslySiriusPoker.com/forum/ coming soon?

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Nothing cuter than when Les pretends that he is the guy. And a macho one at that lmao. That's the best part of satire.
    What's even funnier is when you pretend to be a guy

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by PLOL View Post

if poker came back to the us, polk and thomas would make it rain in affiliate fees

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by limitles View Post

Right. To me you are funnier and smarter too. We will never agree on that stuff. I tell everyone she is the smart one but u never think I'm being genuine but I really am.

Comments

jsearles22: Funniest

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by PLOL View Post

i think it might fill a need for one reason or another and it would steal marketshare away from here.

srsly is already the videographer to polka stars. so it doesn't have to be a complete spinoff. but being the boss and in charge isn't what it's cracked up to be sometimes

Blog Entries
    Load Metric

Right. To me you are funnier and smarter too. We will never agree on that stuff. I tell everyone she is the smart one but u never think I'm being genuine but I really am.
    Didn't want to divulge but you press me.
    Yes I am funnier/smarter than you are now. Who knows what time will bring. Just show some respect

Load Metric

Didn't want to divulge but you press me.
    Yes I am funnier/smarter than you are now. Who knows what time will bring. Just show some respect

I do. When I call you a fag I pronounce it the Canadian way in my head so you see the satire.

It's like when a United Station calls a Brit mate or a Euro calls a United Station bro.

Comments

jsearles22: Drunk

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    It takes a lot for me to ban a longtime member of the community.

While I feel splitthis has behaved inappropriately, I don't feel she has done anything bad enough yet to warrant a ban.

You have made your feelings known about this, and enough of a stink has been made about this to where she has been put on notice that this needs to stop.

If it does, she can remain.

If it's more of the same, she will be gone.

Either way, the problem will be solved.

Comments

Kilgore Trout: with all due respect, I find your actions & decisions are hypocritical & perplexing. Don’t take it personally, I sure don’t.

Thread Information