Page 1 of 17 1234511 ... LastLast

Thread: We Need To Talk About This Stalking Shit Again

Banned
    Load Metric

We Need To Talk About This Stalking Shit Again

We have yet another mentally unstable creep prying into members' real lives because they got their feelings hurt on the internet and can't hang.

So to summarize, user splitthis has:

1. Tracked down the real name, address, and criminal history of an anonymous PFA member.

2. Made demands of that member, threatening to drive to her house if not compliant.

3. Continued digging into this member's extended family, months after she had fled the forums, and tormenting her for having sick relatives.

And posted this personal information (including photos and documents) on the forum, I think? It has since been deleted. I suspect it was splitthis, but Druff could confirm.

Relevent threads:

https://pokerfraudalert.com/forum/sh...st-me-56-cents

https://pokerfraudalert.com/forum/sh...rrow-50-943-45

https://pokerfraudalert.com/forum/sh...-Riddle-Riddle

Dan Druff's memory of all this is a little hazy.

Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post
    In splitthis' case, she's also a longtime member of this community, and has no history of harassing or threatening people in real life.

For some confounding reason, nothing was ever done about this and Kilgore Trout was successfully intimidated off the site. Now other members are getting the same threatening messages regarding their personal lives, in the same creepy ominous tone as the threats levied at Kilgore Trout.

Quote Originally Posted by WillieMcFML View Post
    besides the personal threats, if druff took even a brief look at split's history of throwing around neg reps from posts YEARS ago...

it's just fucking creepy, and i've gotten plenty of emails from her with threats

like SS, i don't honestly care about internet points, but when someone will go back and neg posts from years ago, that kinda shows a lewfather type of stalking that should be addressed
    I'm getting the same treatment, but I won't be intimidated into doing anything. This is the 3rd person to have threatened my real life on PFA, and to Druff's credit, the other two were banished. But I'm concerned that this time he has a soft spot for the perpetrator. Druff has even joked about split's actions with silly reaction pics and remarks like:

Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post
    If I were a girl, I would probably be afraid of splitthis.
    At least I hope that was meant to be humorous. Either way, it's kind of a disturbing response to a "I know where you live and I'm about to drive to your fucking house" thread.

Todd, I troll you a lot and probably give you too hard a time about trivial forum moderation stuff. But I think you've made a big mistake here and need to correct this.

If anyone else is getting their family or jobs threatened and don't feel comfortable coming forward, feel free to PM me.

Comments

splitthis: Godatine did first.

PLOL: offset

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Seriously how does anyone get this butthurt over the internet ... must be a hella tight life luls

Comments

JimmyG_415: Exactly, just log off.

Banned
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by sah_24 View Post
    Seriously how does anyone get this butthurt over the internet ... must be a hella tight life luls
    Even Jewdonk and garrett have more mettle than this.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    not cool.

beyond trolling extreme.
    Quote Originally Posted by bottomset_69 View Post
    Johnny Manziel will be the 1st pick in the draft. I truly believe not only will Johnny Manziel be rookie of the year, quite possibly he will be MVP as his style will shock defensive coordinators. Manziel may only be 6 feet tall, but he has size 15 feet. And he has HUGE hands. I know some NFL scouts so I know what I am talking about.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by SrslySirius View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by sah_24 View Post
    Even Jewdonk and garrett have more mettle than this.
    Ha ha garrett

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    obv kilgore trout
    why not just say it?

Comments

SrslySirius: I did. Read on.

Banned
    Load Metric
    Actually I think garrett's last straw might have been threatening Druff, so maybe he doesn't. I just recall him hating my guts and threatening to KILL ME... in heads up no limit hold'em.

Load Metric
    I'm kind of surprised SS is this upset, it seems out of character for him to make a post like this.

Considering SS's history over the years as an overall very respected member of community, I think Druff should and will take SeriouslySirius seriously and give splitthis a serious warning. Splitthis will prob tell Druff to fuck off and continue doing what she does.

RIP splitthis

Comments

splitthis: Ss is a bubble eyed goob

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Actually I think garrett's last straw might have been threatening Druff, so maybe he doesn't. I just recall him hating my guts and threatening to KILL ME... in heads up no limit hold'em.
    IF this is about Garrett then just pull the plug

Comments

SrslySirius: I'm saying that in my dealings with him, he came off sane by comparison

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    prolly hates you because he's jealous of your talent. however, one troll could lead to an end of the world type thing here and seething hate from one side for a long time
    Quote Originally Posted by bottomset_69 View Post
    Johnny Manziel will be the 1st pick in the draft. I truly believe not only will Johnny Manziel be rookie of the year, quite possibly he will be MVP as his style will shock defensive coordinators. Manziel may only be 6 feet tall, but he has size 15 feet. And he has HUGE hands. I know some NFL scouts so I know what I am talking about.

Plutonium Brittney Griner's Clit's Avatar
    Load Metric
    Jesus Christ if you are really out here Captain Save A. Hoing please tell me you are in on it. You seem like a good guy.

Comments

splitthis:

Load Metric
    Kilgore Trout hasn't been a victim for quite some time now... hence the constant feeling of everything being off.

Comments

splitthis:

Load Metric
    i agree with everything SS has stated - this woman is a cancer and needs to be eliminated

she will go back through YEARS of posts and just keep firing neg reps

she does this to old posts because she thinks it will somehow hide her insane, creepy behavior

i'm not a snowflake, not looking for a "safe space", but split exhibits many of the same kind of behaviors lewfather got away with for far too long

i still don't expect anything to be done because this site is so predominantly male, and you will always have certain guys fawning over anyone with a vagina even if they are REALLY, REALLY old
    Last edited by WillieMcFML; 04-10-2018 at 09:24 PM.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Name:  internet-serious-business.jpg
Views: 1901
Size:  57.7 KB

Comments

Sanlmar: Here’s a tomato

WillieMcFML: it's all good til it happens to you, right?

Banned
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Brittney Griner's Clit View Post
    Kilgore Trout hasn't been a victim for quite some time now... hence the constant feeling of everything being off.
    This all went down just a few months ago. Not that there should be any statute of limitations for this shit. The fact that she's still around posting mundane threads about her lonely existence is appalling.

She seems emboldened by the fact that she got away with it. A lot of her messages convey "back off if you know what's good for you", as if her reputation precedes her. Like we should bow in fear because we all saw what she did to Kilgore.

If you let her keep thinking that, you know it's only going to get worse.

Comments

WillieMcFML: i've gotten the exact same messages

Load Metric
    if this were my site, i would just ban her - because the kind of shit she does she be dealt with a zero tolerance policy

but for her to not even been given a nap is kinda fucked up

just more reasons why randoms will never post on pfa and share literally anything about their lives

Comments

splitthis: Doy

Silver
    Load Metric
    She's a fucking white trash 50+ alcoholic, what did you guys expect?

Comments

Suicide King: Very valid point

Load Metric
    I met Kilgore briefly and found her pleasant. I liked what I read of her posting.

Clearly you and Wilie are top top.

Here’s the thing I never quite got.

That radio show you did with Brandon and Kilgore, she basically called split a whore for that whole ex blowjob thing. Iirc, she also posted her own drivers license on the site, while beefing with a chick who lived around the corner from her.

Clearly there’s no reason to harass her after she’d left. That’s unnacceptable. As is anything family-related.

My only question is did Kilgore go after her on that radio show because she’d already had aggressive behavior from split before it? Was it in response to something? Because, let’s face it, to call a woman who sucked a dick for a $1000 severance that she’d already sucked for free in a relationship a whore is a bit aggressive and hyperbolic. If I gave my ex-wife a $1000 to blow me on her way out the door I wouldn’t have expected her to end up on backpage. Not that it excuses the rest, but you can see how she got fired up.

If she went after split that way out of the blue, she kind of went a little far, but I don’t know if there was a backstory there and what Kilgore said was in response. As far as context, it kind of matters.

Was her threatening behavior towards you and Willie in response to you defending Kilgore or independent of that? Once again, no excuse, just trying to understand how it got here

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Brittney Griner's Clit View Post
    This all went down just a few months ago. Not that there should be any statute of limitations for this shit. The fact that she's still around posting mundane threads about her lonely existence is appalling.

She seems emboldened by the fact that she got away with it. A lot of her messages convey "back off if you know what's good for you", as if her reputation precedes her. Like we should bow in fear because we all saw what she did to Kilgore.

If you let her keep thinking that, you know it's only going to get worse.

So your theory is if Druff bans her from the forum she will instantly learn her lesson and promise to forget all the information she has on all your families? Won't this piss her off more and motivate her to dig and dig til she finds more? I guess I just don't understand you coming at Druff over this. What is he supposed to do show up at her door with that little light light from Men in Black? You can't just erase someones memory.

Comments

splitthis:

Banned
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by BCR View Post
    My only question is did Kilgore go after her on that radio show because she’d already had aggressive behavior from split before it? Was it in response to something?
    I don't know. Who gives a shit? Split freely admitted to this on the forum, and busting her balls for it is exactly the sort of thing I would have done had I been aware of it. That doesn't give her carte blanche to track down my cousins on Facebook.

Comments

BCR: Agreed. Had no idea she did that. I thought she was just giving you grief via PM.

splitthis: You are off your eyeballs dbag

Thread Information