Page 11 of 17 FirstFirst ... 789101112131415 ... LastLast
Results 201 to 220 of 333

Thread: We Need To Talk About This Stalking Shit Again

  1. #201
    to be fair the precedent is me being on like a bunch of norcos and deleting the ist and then before that tapper and cob deleting every post cuz we fire shaaats

    addendum this was aught 12 and 6 years later vaughn hasnt restored the ist so honestly the internet is real
    Last edited by lol wow; 04-14-2018 at 02:06 PM.

  2. #202
    Also if people really are coming at you and you really are worried and it's no joke maybe next time go easy on fucking with well established super members like Jewdonk. I'm just sayin the guy has a lot of fans and you kept using that humiliating avatar for weeks and weeks.

     
    Comments
      
      splitthis:

  3. #203
    Quote Originally Posted by GambleBotsSatire View Post
    I would listen to PFA radio if it were a podcast less than an hour long called The Todgecast

    This would be a perfect time to start The Todgecast

  4. #204
    like literally 4000 posts on when we had just discovered talenti and were like bro blueberry vanilla crumble is good and then people hating on blueberry vanilla crumble

  5. #205
    I acknowledged earlier that I didn't do enough with the lewfather situation. I'm more referring to the fact that he apparently kept doing it to other people and was given 3rd, 4th, 5th, 6th, and 7th chances. Even though he had long since left me alone by that point, it was still bothersome to see.

    This is why it's infuriating to see it happen all over again, even though it doesn't directly affect me. You might be right that I probably have nothing to worry about, but then again why should anybody have to do the fucking calculus as to whether it's a credible threat when a user with a history of doing psycho shit directs their attention to you? And what about the next guy that has a meltdown? Shrug it off until it personally affects Dan Druff or his close friends?

    It's frustrating that this conversation even needs to be had. I wasn't aware that there's an established culture of carrying out info ops on each other, but if gimmick is right about that, then I want no part of it.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post
    Take someone like garrett, for example. A lot of people here don't like him, but he also makes a lot of quality posts here.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post
    I can't believe I'm saying this, but jsearles can actually be a good poster when he tries to be good.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post
    I thought BGC had a lot of good and funny posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post
    In splitthis' case, she's also a longtime member of this community, and has no history of harassing or threatening people in real life.

  6. #206
    ITS A MIDDLING TALENTI FLAVOR YALL

  7. #207
    again nerdlsy srious is right but i now need pizza reviews from vegas

  8. #208
    also what is the goto dish you sneak in ur gfs purse from the pf changs next to gvr when ur going to the movies

  9. #209
    i feel like its dumplings but do you wild out and go for a main

  10. #210
    Owner Dan Druff's Avatar
    Reputation
    5150
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    36,282
    Blog Entries
    2
    Quote Originally Posted by GambleBotsSatire View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by GambleBotsSatire View Post
    I would listen to PFA radio if it were a podcast less than an hour long called The Todgecast

    This would be a perfect time to start The Todgecast
    I'll start it if you call in

  11. #211
    Owner Dan Druff's Avatar
    Reputation
    5150
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    36,282
    Blog Entries
    2
    Quote Originally Posted by lol wow View Post
    also what is the goto dish you sneak in ur gfs purse from the pf changs next to gvr when ur going to the movies
    Best dish by a wide margin at PF Chang's is kung pao chicken.

    Everything else there ranges from crappy to okay.

  12. #212
    ur fucking up if ur not bringing in shumai kid

  13. #213
    a goat movie theater eat

  14. #214
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by SrslySirius View Post

    What's with the conspiracy theories? You all seem very fixated on Kilgore herself, as if that matters. Maybe it's clouding your judgment. When Willie was the target of the same sort of abuse, suddenly you all acted very shocked and outraged. That was the whole point.

    I barely know anything about Kilgore. I'm not one of these sad lonely men that geeks out because a female is posting. When she regularly posted here, I found her to be an obnoxious attention whore. Similar to LarryLaffer. All I know about her is what splitthis has been posting, such as details about her children.

    Previously a user on this forum also pried into details of my personal life, including shit involving my family, and sent me cryptic threatening messages. I'm still a bit salty that Druff dragged his feet in dealing with that, and is now looking the other way when another forum user is doing the exact same thing. She has also vaguely threatened me, and I don't care if she's serious about it or not.

    I don't know why you and others find this so hard to understand. Maybe you would if it happened to you and yours.

    So I'm done. Nobody should have to worry about shit like this on a messageboard. I can find less stressful ways to kill time. I'll be changing the email and password for this account to random strings and logging out at the end of the day. I would request that my data and post history be deleted, but I don't expect it to be granted.
    Srsly, if you wish to leave PFA, that is of course your choice. I will still like you personally and still enjoy the videos/photoshops you've done, both past and present.

    I will say that I'm with belly buster and gimmick in my confusion as to why you are so agitated about this particular topic. I understand if you disagree with how I've handled it, but you are treating this like it's a persistent threat to you, which it isn't. Even if it was, I already neutered splitthis' ability to act creepy out here by basically saying if any future behavior mimics what she was doing before, she is banned. So what are you concerned about?

    Regarding the "previous user" who pried into your personal life, you aren't being completely accurate when describing the situation. When you brought it to my attention, I offered MULTIPLE TIMES to intervene on your behalf, and attempt to put a stop to it. You declined every time, claiming that it would escalate things. I respected your wishes, but again offered to help if you ever needed it. So I don't see why you are giving me a hard time for acting too slowly in your situation. This was a longtime user, and I couldn't just ban him and refuse to specify the reason.

    Back to split:

    If she were actually harassing you (bothering Doug about you, contacting relatives, posting info, etc), then I would have 100% banned her, and in fact would understand why you'd be leaving.

    If split even made threats to harass you or your family, you'd have good reason to be irritated if she wasn't banned for it.

    But what did she specifically do to you? Make a quick mention of Doug in a snarky fashion? You're super-public about working for Doug, so it's not even like she was giving out info (or thought she was). Yes, it's possible her intent was to make you think twice with that post, and that's the type of shit I've told her to stop (or get banned). But that's not nearly the level required to ban someone here.

    The_Lurker mentioned my brother by name and the city he works in, and referred to people contacting him. I didn't ban him. That's far worse than anything split did to you.

    I feel this is way overblown.

    Even if I grant you that you were 100% right with everything you said about split, the problem has been taken care of. She can no longer engage in any of the behavior you were complaining about. So what's the problem?

    Again, if you are not enjoying your time on PFA, I understand your departure. It will be unfortunate, and many will miss you, but nobody should spend time here if it's unenjoyable.

    I'm sure you know better than to ask for your thousands of posts here to be deleted. That would break a lot of the existing threads and content here, and there is no precedent for that on forums -- even on 2+2. If you wish for me to change your name here, so your posts are no longer associated with your well-known SrslySirius name, I can do that, but again I think that's unnecessary.
    So bannable offenses are only enforced if they are persistent?

    The issue is repeatedly people do the personal info/threatening shit and repeatedly they are told “you better not do that again or else.”

    Fuck that. You do personal shit/threats and you’re banned. Period
    It's hilarious that we as a society think everyone can be a dr, a lawyer, an engineer. Some people are just fucking stupid. Why can't we just accept that?

  15. #215
    Banned
    Reputation
    679
    Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Location
    M.C.E.C.W.C.
    Posts
    1,993
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by SrslySirius View Post

    What's with the conspiracy theories? You all seem very fixated on Kilgore herself, as if that matters. Maybe it's clouding your judgment. When Willie was the target of the same sort of abuse, suddenly you all acted very shocked and outraged. That was the whole point.

    I barely know anything about Kilgore. I'm not one of these sad lonely men that geeks out because a female is posting. When she regularly posted here, I found her to be an obnoxious attention whore. Similar to LarryLaffer. All I know about her is what splitthis has been posting, such as details about her children.

    Previously a user on this forum also pried into details of my personal life, including shit involving my family, and sent me cryptic threatening messages. I'm still a bit salty that Druff dragged his feet in dealing with that, and is now looking the other way when another forum user is doing the exact same thing. She has also vaguely threatened me, and I don't care if she's serious about it or not.

    I don't know why you and others find this so hard to understand. Maybe you would if it happened to you and yours.

    So I'm done. Nobody should have to worry about shit like this on a messageboard. I can find less stressful ways to kill time. I'll be changing the email and password for this account to random strings and logging out at the end of the day. I would request that my data and post history be deleted, but I don't expect it to be granted.
    Srsly, if you wish to leave PFA, that is of course your choice. I will still like you personally and still enjoy the videos/photoshops you've done, both past and present.

    I will say that I'm with belly buster and gimmick in my confusion as to why you are so agitated about this particular topic. I understand if you disagree with how I've handled it, but you are treating this like it's a persistent threat to you, which it isn't. Even if it was, I already neutered splitthis' ability to act creepy out here by basically saying if any future behavior mimics what she was doing before, she is banned. So what are you concerned about?

    Regarding the "previous user" who pried into your personal life, you aren't being completely accurate when describing the situation. When you brought it to my attention, I offered MULTIPLE TIMES to intervene on your behalf, and attempt to put a stop to it. You declined every time, claiming that it would escalate things. I respected your wishes, but again offered to help if you ever needed it. So I don't see why you are giving me a hard time for acting too slowly in your situation. This was a longtime user, and I couldn't just ban him and refuse to specify the reason.

    Back to split:

    If she were actually harassing you (bothering Doug about you, contacting relatives, posting info, etc), then I would have 100% banned her, and in fact would understand why you'd be leaving.

    If split even made threats to harass you or your family, you'd have good reason to be irritated if she wasn't banned for it.

    But what did she specifically do to you? Make a quick mention of Doug in a snarky fashion? You're super-public about working for Doug, so it's not even like she was giving out info (or thought she was). Yes, it's possible her intent was to make you think twice with that post, and that's the type of shit I've told her to stop (or get banned). But that's not nearly the level required to ban someone here.

    The_Lurker mentioned my brother by name and the city he works in, and referred to people contacting him. I didn't ban him. That's far worse than anything split did to you.

    I feel this is way overblown.

    Even if I grant you that you were 100% right with everything you said about split, the problem has been taken care of. She can no longer engage in any of the behavior you were complaining about. So what's the problem?

    Again, if you are not enjoying your time on PFA, I understand your departure. It will be unfortunate, and many will miss you, but nobody should spend time here if it's unenjoyable.

    I'm sure you know better than to ask for your thousands of posts here to be deleted. That would break a lot of the existing threads and content here, and there is no precedent for that on forums -- even on 2+2. If you wish for me to change your name here, so your posts are no longer associated with your well-known SrslySirius name, I can do that, but again I think that's unnecessary.

    You should have banned me, and anyone else that wants to cross over from the forum to the real world.

     
    Comments
      
      jsearles22: It’s hilarious that people are so openly allowed to post shit that is bannable but everyone knows Druff won’t do shit

  16. #216
    Owner Dan Druff's Avatar
    Reputation
    5150
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    36,282
    Blog Entries
    2
    Quote Originally Posted by The_Lurker View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post

    Srsly, if you wish to leave PFA, that is of course your choice. I will still like you personally and still enjoy the videos/photoshops you've done, both past and present.

    I will say that I'm with belly buster and gimmick in my confusion as to why you are so agitated about this particular topic. I understand if you disagree with how I've handled it, but you are treating this like it's a persistent threat to you, which it isn't. Even if it was, I already neutered splitthis' ability to act creepy out here by basically saying if any future behavior mimics what she was doing before, she is banned. So what are you concerned about?

    Regarding the "previous user" who pried into your personal life, you aren't being completely accurate when describing the situation. When you brought it to my attention, I offered MULTIPLE TIMES to intervene on your behalf, and attempt to put a stop to it. You declined every time, claiming that it would escalate things. I respected your wishes, but again offered to help if you ever needed it. So I don't see why you are giving me a hard time for acting too slowly in your situation. This was a longtime user, and I couldn't just ban him and refuse to specify the reason.

    Back to split:

    If she were actually harassing you (bothering Doug about you, contacting relatives, posting info, etc), then I would have 100% banned her, and in fact would understand why you'd be leaving.

    If split even made threats to harass you or your family, you'd have good reason to be irritated if she wasn't banned for it.

    But what did she specifically do to you? Make a quick mention of Doug in a snarky fashion? You're super-public about working for Doug, so it's not even like she was giving out info (or thought she was). Yes, it's possible her intent was to make you think twice with that post, and that's the type of shit I've told her to stop (or get banned). But that's not nearly the level required to ban someone here.

    The_Lurker mentioned my brother by name and the city he works in, and referred to people contacting him. I didn't ban him. That's far worse than anything split did to you.

    I feel this is way overblown.

    Even if I grant you that you were 100% right with everything you said about split, the problem has been taken care of. She can no longer engage in any of the behavior you were complaining about. So what's the problem?

    Again, if you are not enjoying your time on PFA, I understand your departure. It will be unfortunate, and many will miss you, but nobody should spend time here if it's unenjoyable.

    I'm sure you know better than to ask for your thousands of posts here to be deleted. That would break a lot of the existing threads and content here, and there is no precedent for that on forums -- even on 2+2. If you wish for me to change your name here, so your posts are no longer associated with your well-known SrslySirius name, I can do that, but again I think that's unnecessary.

    You should have banned me, and anyone else that wants to cross over from the forum to the real world.
    I'm not playing these dumb games where you do something like that and think you're going to go out a PFA martyr and prove me a hypocrite or something.

    Retarded.

    If you want to be banned, just say so, and I will ban your account.

     
    Comments
      
      limitles: I know, is there another jsearles22?

  17. #217
    Owner Dan Druff's Avatar
    Reputation
    5150
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    36,282
    Blog Entries
    2
    Quote Originally Posted by jsearles22 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post

    Srsly, if you wish to leave PFA, that is of course your choice. I will still like you personally and still enjoy the videos/photoshops you've done, both past and present.

    I will say that I'm with belly buster and gimmick in my confusion as to why you are so agitated about this particular topic. I understand if you disagree with how I've handled it, but you are treating this like it's a persistent threat to you, which it isn't. Even if it was, I already neutered splitthis' ability to act creepy out here by basically saying if any future behavior mimics what she was doing before, she is banned. So what are you concerned about?

    Regarding the "previous user" who pried into your personal life, you aren't being completely accurate when describing the situation. When you brought it to my attention, I offered MULTIPLE TIMES to intervene on your behalf, and attempt to put a stop to it. You declined every time, claiming that it would escalate things. I respected your wishes, but again offered to help if you ever needed it. So I don't see why you are giving me a hard time for acting too slowly in your situation. This was a longtime user, and I couldn't just ban him and refuse to specify the reason.

    Back to split:

    If she were actually harassing you (bothering Doug about you, contacting relatives, posting info, etc), then I would have 100% banned her, and in fact would understand why you'd be leaving.

    If split even made threats to harass you or your family, you'd have good reason to be irritated if she wasn't banned for it.

    But what did she specifically do to you? Make a quick mention of Doug in a snarky fashion? You're super-public about working for Doug, so it's not even like she was giving out info (or thought she was). Yes, it's possible her intent was to make you think twice with that post, and that's the type of shit I've told her to stop (or get banned). But that's not nearly the level required to ban someone here.

    The_Lurker mentioned my brother by name and the city he works in, and referred to people contacting him. I didn't ban him. That's far worse than anything split did to you.

    I feel this is way overblown.

    Even if I grant you that you were 100% right with everything you said about split, the problem has been taken care of. She can no longer engage in any of the behavior you were complaining about. So what's the problem?

    Again, if you are not enjoying your time on PFA, I understand your departure. It will be unfortunate, and many will miss you, but nobody should spend time here if it's unenjoyable.

    I'm sure you know better than to ask for your thousands of posts here to be deleted. That would break a lot of the existing threads and content here, and there is no precedent for that on forums -- even on 2+2. If you wish for me to change your name here, so your posts are no longer associated with your well-known SrslySirius name, I can do that, but again I think that's unnecessary.
    So bannable offenses are only enforced if they are persistent?

    The issue is repeatedly people do the personal info/threatening shit and repeatedly they are told “you better not do that again or else.”

    Fuck that. You do personal shit/threats and you’re banned. Period
    Funny how hard line you are with the rules here, yet you welched on a $500 bet, mocked the person you welched on, and then after you were brought back, you taunted people with your scammer best friend so you two could laugh at the fact that he rolled china.

    There's plenty of reason to have permabanned you from this forum, but here you are.

  18. #218
    skatz will have u with open arms sizzle sonatine literally is so poor he wont play nba with us anymore but i will give u his info to grift him

  19. #219
    Quote Originally Posted by Brittney Griner's Clit View Post
    Also if people really are coming at you and you really are worried and it's no joke maybe next time go easy on fucking with well established super members like Jewdonk. I'm just sayin the guy has a lot of fans and you kept using that humiliating avatar for weeks and weeks.
    I would have scoffed at this a few months ago, but right on. Good advice. I thought this was just lol internets, not some real life shit. Guess you need to watch your back with the sort of culture fostered here. I wish Druff, Belly Buster, Gimmick, or you would have warned me sooner.

    I'm not super worried, I just don't see the point in chancing it. This was supposed to be fun and games, but it's not worth the price of admission. Fortunately, people forget about you after enough time has passed. Even SixToedPete eventually shut it down.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post
    Take someone like garrett, for example. A lot of people here don't like him, but he also makes a lot of quality posts here.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post
    I can't believe I'm saying this, but jsearles can actually be a good poster when he tries to be good.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post
    I thought BGC had a lot of good and funny posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post
    In splitthis' case, she's also a longtime member of this community, and has no history of harassing or threatening people in real life.

  20. #220
    still waiting on pizza reviews

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 22
    Last Post: 04-11-2018, 09:02 PM
  2. Replies: 18
    Last Post: 10-12-2017, 08:52 PM
  3. Replies: 34
    Last Post: 10-04-2017, 01:59 PM
  4. Facebook Stalking Tool
    By HoodedN in forum Flying Stupidity
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 05-08-2017, 08:58 PM
  5. Bodybount back BITCHES - talk shit get shot
    By Yiddishdonk in forum Flying Stupidity
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 05-22-2014, 08:28 AM