Thread: Are we that stupid???

Blog Entries
    Load Metric

Are we that stupid???

A week after trump anounces a planed withdrawal and all the pundits were complaining about it, both Democrat and Republican!!!

They gas there people again and those same politicians on both sides want a land war!!!

Do u think assad is that stupid when he has been clearly winning all this time?? Really...

Do u think putin is that stupid to use a poisen with Russian trace chemicals obviously displayed in england. Really???

I think that the Clinton's wing and McCain , paul ryan wing made a phone call to have all this done..

They were both very pissed that trump doesnt want endless foreign wars..

Its as simple and obviouse as that...

Comments

FPS_Russia: lolol I finally read all your post, I really hope you're a disinfo Jew or deep troll because if you aren't omg we're totally fucked...Here Sonatine, you win meet your personal goy slave Sparty
    Last edited by thesparten; 04-09-2018 at 10:17 AM.

Load Metric
    The joo gonna joo.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Also do u think that russians try to overturn an election.

Obama did 10x worse to Israel if not more..

The clintons and china have been colluding since bill was president..

Obama and the muslim brotherhood and move on.org. there both financed by foreign entities into the 100,s of millions..
    AND THEY WANT OUR DEMISE.

IT Was the deep state and the democratic party with the doj that tried to steal trumps victory through authoritarian means. IT WAS A HOSTILE TAKEOVER.

im tired of arguing with libtards all of my statements in this thread are obviouse and self evident...
    Last edited by thesparten; 04-09-2018 at 10:19 AM.

Load Metric
    Lol if you think Trump doesn't want war. He loves war and thinks it will make him look like a badass. He also knows his ratings will go up. Nothing like a good war to make Americans fall in line. That's why he is undoing the deal with Iran and talking belligerently about them. That's why he is in a dick-waving contest with Kim Jong Un. That's why he just appointed Bolton who wants to nuke everywhere and anywhere. That's why he asked for a huge increase in military spending. That's why he wants a military parade with tanks and marching like he's fucking Stalin or Mao.

Trump doesn't want war

HILLARY WON

Platinum
    Load Metric
    I think it is fair to say that both parties are beholden to special interests that are interested in getting involved in foreign affairs in such a way as to make conflict very likely. I don’t see this as a partisan issue.

I agree that Someone like trump would be very interested in taking us to war to glorify himself. I think this has everything to do with his narcissism and nothing to do with political ideology. It just so happens he is a republican, so he is going to lean towards warmongering in a republican way instead of a democratic one. But I don’t think his motives are ideological. They are purely narcissistic self flagellation.

Platinum
    Load Metric
    Yea as if Trump was really going to leave Syria right after appointing Bolton. I could just go on a endless rant on this shit but I won't enjoy the newest Johnny Gat upload.
    ***World Premier***

I was just reading some headlines and um who the fuck votes for Lindsey Graham, has there ever been a more obv foreign agent geeez. Lets cut the bullshit our real president is Sheldon Adelson.
    Last edited by FPS_Russia; 04-09-2018 at 11:29 AM.

Platinum
    Load Metric
    Might as well prove that Trump had no intentions of leaving.
    Three days before the supposed chem attack.
    Goy version
    NATO chief says US Coalition will remain in Syria until ISIS is completely destroyed
    What it really means
    Mr Stoltenberger aka the NATO Chief announces US coalition will remain in Syria and fight Israels wars until Israel and the Israeli Secret Intel Service declare victory.
    https://www.almasdarnews.com/article...ely-destroyed/

Good on the ground news agency, Blumenthal retweets their stuff now and then.
    https://twitter.com/TheArabSource
    Blumenthal claims Israel doesn't like the shoot to injure story getting out. Those steel coated rubber bullets are designed to destroy the entire limb therefore requiring amputation.

i gotta go check this out, legit or no?

Load Metric
    yes spartentard you are a very stupid man

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by thesparten View Post
    A week after trump anounces a planed withdrawal and all the pundits were complaining about it, both Democrat and Republican!!!

They gas there people again and those same politicians on both sides want a land war!!!

Do u think assad is that stupid when he has been clearly winning all this time?? Really...

Do u think putin is that stupid to use a poisen with Russian trace chemicals obviously displayed in england. Really???

I think that the Clinton's wing and McCain , paul ryan wing made a phone call to have all this done..

They were both very pissed that trump doesnt want endless foreign wars..

Its as simple and obviouse as that...
    Dude, you bought a pizza place for $100,000 and sold it for like $70,000. It was a total catastrophe. I give you props for taking a chance but you are right up there with Donald Trump's Hairpiece at this point.

Comments

MumblesBadly: LOL!

hongkonger: You're right but you're bottomfag

Thread Information