Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Fucking Auto Insurance

Banned
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by handicapme View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by splitthis View Post

It is dumbfounding how incredibly stupid you are. I have never outwardly attacked anyone for no reason, I have only retaliated against those as seriously dumb to poke this bear. I suggest you ask willie for advice, he is younger but much smarter than you. So, let me spell it out for you, dont poke or get poked employee of Polk. If you feel the necessity to continue to defend a criminal, go ahead, but if you think I will put up with your verbal shit, you will get in return. Simple. How you want it to roll is up to you. The forum nowadays are tame. I was groomed long ago before your time on an original forum full of hell. Peace, love Split.
    Shit like this is why we can't have nice things. Like honestly, read what you wrote lady... The kid has done nothing but call you out on a forum and hasn't threatened your livelihood or anything else, yet you feel the need to threaten his real life because he insulted you on the forum? I've said this so many times, but this shit isn't okay and if you can't take someone calling you out without immediately going towards threatening their real life then you shouldn't be here. The bolded part is just uncalled for and is really just disturbing as fuck.
    How ironic to be so thin-skinned as to resort to this, yet in the same breath claim to be forged in hell and battle-hardened.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by SrslySirius View Post

Shit like this is why we can't have nice things. Like honestly, read what you wrote lady... The kid has done nothing but call you out on a forum and hasn't threatened your livelihood or anything else, yet you feel the need to threaten his real life because he insulted you on the forum? I've said this so many times, but this shit isn't okay and if you can't take someone calling you out without immediately going towards threatening their real life then you shouldn't be here. The bolded part is just uncalled for and is really just disturbing as fuck.
    How ironic to be so thin-skinned as to resort to this, yet in the same breath claim to be forged in hell and battle-hardened.
    God help how dumb you are, nowhere did I threaten IRL on Willie or your dumbass, how bout you bold the next sentence instead. I can spar with your dumbass forever if you wish. Fabricating bs and trying to turn it into truth just cuz it came out your dumb fingers. Time to pull in the bug eyes and chill dude.

Comments

also yikes: ayy lmao

An Actual Female
    Load Metric
    I’m coming out of retirement to make one post....because it begs being made....

Your attack on me said everything about you and nothing about me. You can call me a criminal or undercut my Jewish upbringing all you want. You’ll never know why I made the choices I did or what horrible life predicaments forced me to make my less than intelligent choices. Honestly, that’s my business and I don’t owe you nor any other member of this group an explanation. What is not your place - is to speak for me. You are incredibly small minded and ignorant. There is no debating that as fact.

I guess it is acting this way that makes the bitter, hateful insecure old bitch that you are feel some sort of worth or belonging...but at the end of the day, two things remain:

1) I did nothing to harm you (or really for that matter, ANYONE other than myself or my own reputation...which I’ve taken my lumps for.) Grow up, move on.

2) I have built several meaningful solid relationships from my time spent in this forum. Try as you might to destroy everything in your path...you’re not capable.

I’ve remained silent because, quite frankly, I’ve been laser focused on my own self improvement, and didn’t want my efforts to be dashed by a miserable, drunk, entitled cunt getting in my way of the focus I needed to solely be facing inward.

I’ll let “mama split,” carry on from here.

Comments

The_Lurker: welcome back just the way you are

WillieMcFML:

SrslySirius: class

JACKDANIELS: shots

Load Metric

It is dumbfounding how incredibly stupid you are. I have never outwardly attacked anyone for no reason, I have only retaliated against those as seriously dumb to poke this bear. I suggest you ask willie for advice, he is younger but much smarter than you. So, let me spell it out for you, dont poke or get poked employee of Polk. If you feel the necessity to continue to defend a criminal, go ahead, but if you think I will put up with your verbal shit, you will get in return. Simple. How you want it to roll is up to you. The forum nowadays are tame. I was groomed long ago before your time on an original forum full of hell. Peace, love Split.
    There are no Irl phrases, I would surmise it is he has more to worry about with Daniel than with someone on the otherside of the country. Time for you to do a full suckoff and swallow on him nuthanger.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Kilgore Trout View Post
    I’m coming out of retirement to make one post....because it begs being made....

Your attack on me said everything about you and nothing about me. You can call me a criminal or undercut my Jewish upbringing all you want. You’ll never know why I made the choices I did or what horrible life predicaments forced me to make my less than intelligent choices. Honestly, that’s my business and I don’t owe you nor any other member of this group an explanation. What is not your place - is to speak for me. You are incredibly small minded and ignorant. There is no debating that as fact.

I guess it is acting this way that makes the bitter, hateful insecure old bitch that you are feel some sort of worth or belonging...but at the end of the day, two things remain:

1) I did nothing to harm you (or really for that matter, ANYONE other than myself or my own reputation...which I’ve taken my lumps for.) Grow up, move on.

2) I have built several meaningful solid relationships from my time spent in this forum. Try as you might to destroy everything in your path...you’re not capable.

I’ve remained silent because, quite frankly, I’ve been laser focused on my own self improvement, and didn’t want my efforts to be dashed by a miserable, drunk, entitled cunt to getting in my way of the focus I needed to solely be facing inward.

I’ll let “mama split,” carry on from here.
    Omg so much funny from the criminal, there is no reason to commit crimes like you did except for being too lazy or too much of a JAP to earn your own money and not scam and create a long criminal record. Please too funny.

Banned
    Load Metric

God help how dumb you are, nowhere did I threaten IRL on Willie or your dumbass, how bout you bold the next sentence instead. I can spar with your dumbass forever if you wish. Fabricating bs and trying to turn it into truth just cuz it came out your dumb fingers. Time to pull in the bug eyes and chill dude.
    Oh, my mistake! Probably just a weird coincidence that I mentioned earlier in this thread that you have a history of threatening people in exactly this manner. It seemed extremely obvious to everybody reading between the lines, but given your history of being totally sane and emotionally stable (absolutely never stalking forum members or digging up dirt on their families!), I suppose you deserve the benefit of the doubt.

Load Metric
    The jails are full of people who try to justify or deny their wrongdoings. They feel what they did was for a GOOD reason and have no concept of whats right or wrong. Glad to see your thinking has changed.

Load Metric

Oh, my mistake! Probably just a weird coincidence that I mentioned earlier in this thread that you have a history of threatening people in exactly this manner. It seemed extremely obvious to everybody reading between the lines, but given your history of being totally sane and emotionally stable (absolutely never stalking forum members or digging up dirt on their families!), I suppose you deserve the benefit of the doubt.
    You are not reading between any lines, but are fabricating. Not surprised considering your 'work'. Fucking hilarious.

Load Metric
    Seriously, what do you tell people you do for a living at social events? Oh, I make stupid videos of successful poker players and see how many internet friends like me. Embarrassing.

Comments

MumblesBadly: Ouch!

also yikes: rofl

Load Metric
    Name:  IMG_4410.JPG
Views: 234
Size:  42.4 KB

Comments

splitthis: Comic relief

Banned
    Load Metric
    Seriously, what do you tell people you do for a living at social events? Oh, I make stupid videos of successful poker players and see how many internet friends like me. Embarrassing.
    I tell them I'm a video editor. If asked to elaborate, that I manage several YouTube channels and subscription video sites, most of my clients being in the poker industry. I love my job. No shame in that at all.

But I'll tell you, if I took my internet trolling too seriously and made creepy threads like this, whew, that would be embarrassing. Like, rock bottom, no dignity left in the tank embarrassing.

Load Metric

Keep fabricating, you are hopeless.

Load Metric
    I tell them I'm a video editor. If asked to elaborate, that I manage several YouTube channels and subscription video sites, most of my clients being in the poker industry. I love my job. No shame in that at all.

But I'll tell you, if I took my internet trolling too seriously and made creepy threads like this, whew, that would be embarrassing. Like, rock bottom, no dignity left in the tank embarrassing.
    So its like saying you are in the entertainment business but really are a hooker. Sugar is sweet and I see how you and the criminal are fast friends.

Comments

MumblesBadly: Props for getting SS to actually defend himself! LOL!

Load Metric
    Time for bed seeing I have a real job and will continue to not be a burden on society. Someones got to pay for all the jailbirds and misfits. Even Tyde has turned the tide and is working for a living. Hope he rubs off on her.

Banned
    Load Metric

Keep fabricating, you are hopeless.
    You already responded to this in your monkey tilt triple-post. Is everything alright?

So its like saying you are in the entertainment business but really are a hooker. Sugar is sweet and I see how you and the criminal are fast friends.
    I don't really see what this has to do with anything, so I'll concede the point that I have a terrible job and all my videos are stupid. Cool?

Now can you tell us why you were keeping tabs on Kilgore's family members?

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post

While we're on the subject, it's pretty funny that splitthis is still allowed to post to here. Druff likes to ignore these psychopath stalker situations (SEE: lewfather, sixtoedpete, tehcollector) until they're completely out of control, and sometimes even then still look the other way. I hope this doesn't get him into legal trouble some day.
    In splitthis' case, she's also a longtime member of this community, and has no history of harassing or threatening people in real life. Still don't know what set her off to such a degree about Kilgore, but honestly she does need to tone it down. I don't feel splitthis needs a ban at this point. I've always just seen her as the salty, brash, middle-aged midwestern woman type, and not really as an actual threat to anyone here.
    Soo she cant be trash from kansas AND a psychopath?
    Quote Originally Posted by Tyde
    you're more consumed with accumulating wealth than achieving spiritual enlightenment

Load Metric
    split so salty and brash

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by adamantium View Post

Oookkkay seriously clueless. How bout you, Harry the Hunter looking freak, go make some more juvenile videos against the closet gays of the pokerworld.

Peace and love, Split.
    Every time I see one of your posts I picture white trash, why is that?
    https://pokerfraudalert.com/forum/sh...775#post754775
    you're more consumed with accumulating wealth than achieving spiritual enlightenment

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Tyde won this thread

Load Metric
    Someone put this old whore out of her misery

Thread Information