Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Two crazy white lesbians murdered their six adopted minority kids by driving off a California cliff

Plutonium Brittney Griner's Clit's Avatar
    Load Metric
    Since I'm sure you are all dying for my take. I don't support gays rights to have children. I also don't support straights rights to have children either. It's child abuse no matter who you are.

Comments

splitthis: U musta been abused, i shoulda been ur momma

Load Metric
    This thread is sure to get us 4 more votes for the 2018 Women in Poker Hall of Fame

Comments

El Gallo:

Load Metric
    Name:  9777C4E6-383F-4420-BD54-A644566F412B.png
Views: 654
Size:  2.86 MB

Load Metric
    Druff jumps the gun again. Video of the incident has just been released:
    Last edited by Jayjami; 04-07-2018 at 11:00 AM.

Load Metric
    This title looks like it's straight from one of those 'Daily Mail' headline generators I always see on facebook...

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Real issue is both potential drivers were women......it was bound to happen

proper send off
    heart is getting cold

Name:  laterfag5.gif
Views: 625
Size:  216.8 KB

Comments

The_Lurker: OBV inevitable
    Last edited by limitles; 04-07-2018 at 06:18 PM.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post
    BTW, this might surprise you, but I'm not against gay adoption.

I do feel that a two-parent hetero household is healthier, simply because a mother and father bring different things to the table.

However, I don't fear gay adoption like many other conservatives, and in cases where the adopted kids are ones who were likely to go unadopted, they're FAR better off with gay/lesbian parents than no parents at all (or troubled parents not ready/willing to raise them).

I also don't feel this case is representative at all of the typical lesbian adoption scenario.

I just want the media to stop trying to decide what we should and shouldn't see, and instead just report the facts.

That's the one thing I respect about the Daily Mail UK. It's tabloidish and trashy sometimes, but they always get all the facts and put them out there. They don't suppress anything, no matter who or what ends up looking bad from the story. I've gotta respect that. When I want to know more (or the likely truth) about a story, I usually consult the Daily Mail UK, even if it's about US news. And that's sad.
    I don't like gay adoption, or assisting them to have children with IVF. And I lean about as far left as you can without falling into the abyss.

Gender reassignment of young children and adolescents is another pet hate. This makes me really angry.

Think you're making a mountain out of a mole hill.
    They reported this initially. Accidents are a low level nightly thing mostly. Don't ever get re-run less there is other details. Show the public the wreck and move on.
    They ran it again when they figured it was a suicide/homicide, both women dead so nobody left to hate on. These things aren't that uncommon, usually a truck head-on.
    Now they give it another run when they work out who this poor family was, and uncover all the juicy details. Kids roaming the neighborhood asking for food etc.

I see the problem here.
    You're comparing a much more juicy news story about crazy parents locking up their kids in chains.
    This is a lot less common and we had those crazy Elvis pics to salivate over while we thought how the fuck was this possible.
    Druff went straight down the rabbit hole with this one. She can't be ovulating it has to be the father doing one of the daughters. Haven't paid any further attention were you right?

Now you're saying what?
    It should be covered way more intensely so we can kick the shit out of the libtards?

I lean left, you lean right. You're for gay adoption, I'm not.
    My decision is based on this simple thing. Kids are cunts, as someone who once was a child, I'd not like to have gay parents. At some point in your childhood it would be a huge issue and cause grief. Even if it's only being picked on.

Am I missing something?
    Last edited by Salty_Aus; 04-08-2018 at 04:05 AM.

Gold
    Load Metric
    I knew the usual cacophony of PFA left wingers would be heard in this thread, accusing me of being a paranoid, crazy, Breitbart-reading right-winger who thinks that everything is a mainstream media conspiracy.

But my post actually makes perfect sense.

There are human beings in charge of selecting which stories make top news, which are side news, which are buried in hard-to-find places, and which are not covered at all.

It was clear fairly early that this was not an accident. There were no skid marks or any indication that the car was attempting to brake. There was the fact that the cliff wasn't a natural direction for the car to otherwise be heading. There was the fact that there were years of allegations of child abuse and starvation.

While the media did not yet have the smoking gun of the onboard computer system showing the obviously intentional driving pattern, anyone with a functioning brain could put two and two together.

The media didn't have to initially report that it was a murder. They could have simply put out the facts, and allow the reader to decide -- something they often do when the police have not officially classified it as suspicious.

In this case, they chose to not cover the story at all for 1 1/2 weeks, and then finally displayed it as a side story when it became 100% clear this was intentional (and the police stated so).

Again, contrast this to the Turpin case, where nobody died, but the perpetrators were white, Christian, middle-class heterosexuals, yet it got far more coverage.

So why would the media choose to avoid covering or prominently featuring this story?

For years, there has been a battle to get the general public to accept children being adopted by gay and lesbian couples. Mainstrea America now is very accepting of gay people, and even gay marriage, but there's still plenty of people (see snake_in_the_ass above) who just feel weird about gay couples adopting children.

The left has been pushing the message for decades that children of gay and lesbian couples are, for the most part, happy and well-adjusted. They've even pushed the narrative that these children are better off, on average, than the average child of heterosexual parents.

Those with opposing viewpoints to this didn't have much to say back, aside from muttering, "Well, I still don't think it's right" or "Kids need a mother and a father", but the latter response fails when you consider the large number of single parents these days.

So the left has long been winning this argument, and finally inroads are being made to mainstream acceptance of gay couples adopting children.

Then along comes this story.

It features an outwardly perfect family headed by a lesbian couple. The two women have been together 18 years! They adopted six minority children born into bad circumstances, and gave them healthy, middle-class lifestyles! They support all the right left-wing/environmental causes, and have taught the children to be sensitive and tolerant!

This was the poster-child family for gay adoption, except....

It was all a facade.

The two women were abusive psychos who beat and starved the children, and rarely let them go outside. They used the children as pawns to parade their pet causes on social media. They received $270,000 from the state of Texas (this just came out).

And now they murdered all six children, perhaps because the hammer of justice was about to fall upon them.

So if this story is featured too prominently, Joe Middle America, who has just started to come around to accept gay parents adopting, might have second thoughts. Joe might say to himself, "If this perfect looking lesbian couple was capable of such unspeakable acts, then how can we trust any gay couples to adopt kids? Maybe they're all not right in the head!"

Suddenly anti-gay-adoption conservatives will have their bogeyman to use to convince middle-of-the-road America that gay adoption is a bad thing.

Of course, we all know that this was an anomaly and not representative of adopting gay couples, but the optics are pretty bad here.

As an added kick in the ass to the left, these women were not just lesbians, but also very active politically, and strongly pushing causes of racial harmony and tolerance. They turned out to be the ultimate hypocrites and wolves in sheep's clothing, and this again will give conservatives ammo when sensitive SJW liberals claim to care about everyone and everything. Again, the optics aren't good.

Nobody in the ongoing political and social melee wants their side looking bad. With every high-profile case of hypocrisy comes a lack of public trust. I'm talking about both sides here.

So the left primarily controls the mainstream media, and there's no way in hell they are going to prominently feature a story which serves up one of their own to be the villain.

Before you still accuse me of being crazy, try reading the following Washington Post article: https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/...=.87f290fee315

It was not written by a lesbian-hating right winger, but rather a liberal black woman.

While the author's politics are clearly the polar opposite of mine, I mostly agree with what she wrote. She is tired of white, middle-class liberals getting a pass because they vote the "correct" way, support the "correct" causes, and claim to support racial harmony. She laments the fact that there are still many attempting to make excuses for the women. She is horrified that the actual interests of innocent black children were put on the back burner because everyone wanted to feel good about white lesbians adopting six minority children. In short, she feels that white liberals undeservedly get a "good person" pass for simply being white liberals. She argues that racism probably played a part in believing the "good" white lesbians over the minority children making accusations against them.

We need to remember that the victims here are six innocent children of color. There is now suspicion that these awful women were given a pass for years of abuse because everyone was too busy giving them the benefit of the doubt due to not wanting to vilify a liberal lesbian couple.

It's too late now for the children. Three are dead for sure, and the other three are also almost certainly gone, as well. But even now, the mainstream media is still hoping you won't read their story, because you might just happen to be Joe Middle America, and you might wrongly end up changing your mind about some things.

This isn't too different than what happened with Trump in 2016. The media decided they would slam him nonstop (even more than he deserved), and helped suppress negative Hillary stories. They didn't do this because they were evil, but rather because they thought they were doing good. They were all terrified of a Trump Presidency, and they felt it was their duty to steer America away from that, even if it required some degree of dishonesty.

Pretty much the same thing goes here. The media has taken on a paternal role, deciding what we do and don't need to know, in order to avoid us coming to our own conclusions which they feel would be incorrect or harmful.

That's happening here, and it will continue to happen until there's enough of a pushback.
    Your analysis is so full of weird biases. "Wolves in sheeps clothing" or whatever don't usually wind up killing themselves.

It is hard to tell how planned this sort of thing was or what they originally thought (of adopting). Those foster kids often have severe issues. These women likely had no fucking clue what they were getting into. $270k isn't like some big amount of money to take care of 5 kids for many many years.

And CONTRARY to what you have been told, this made national news the first day it happened. I believe it was even suggested they did it intentionally. It was actually all over the news. You need to actually observe this shit and not just accept what you're told by nutter right-wing media.

Was there bias in the way it was covered? Probably so. I haven't uhh studied this like you have, but I believe there were biases. However, your version is 100% completely wrong as this was covered by liberal media.

The woman you are quoting to backup your side also says shit like this "There are no easy answers and no shortcuts to solutions. But we must start by recognizing black children as fully human and believing that their lives matter. " So you agree with that too now? LOL. Honestly, she said a lot. Holding her up and chanting "I told you so" is kinda uhh silly.

Finally, outside of the murder-suicide, these women were not far worse than the Turpins. Regarding Turpins - "On January 14, 2018, one of the children escaped and contacted police who on entering the home found some of the children in a dark, foul-smelling room. The couple allegedly shackled, beat and strangled the children, allowing them to eat once per day and shower just once per year" These lesbians didn't do many of these things. To say the lesbians were far worse or whatever is pretty sick to me. Your biases are also kinda sick. I don't wish to defend them, but fuucck. There are reasons Turpins were splashed all over the news. Not showering for a year? shackled children? Strangled? You think the lesbians treated the kids worse? HUH? The story I read about the hungry kid has him going outside 3 times. Again, not wishing to defend the couple but I haven't read how they abused the kids on any level near what the Turpins did.
    Last edited by donkdowndonedied; 04-08-2018 at 07:33 AM.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by donkdowndonedied View Post
    I knew the usual cacophony of PFA left wingers would be heard in this thread, accusing me of being a paranoid, crazy, Breitbart-reading right-winger who thinks that everything is a mainstream media conspiracy.

But my post actually makes perfect sense.

There are human beings in charge of selecting which stories make top news, which are side news, which are buried in hard-to-find places, and which are not covered at all.

It was clear fairly early that this was not an accident. There were no skid marks or any indication that the car was attempting to brake. There was the fact that the cliff wasn't a natural direction for the car to otherwise be heading. There was the fact that there were years of allegations of child abuse and starvation.

While the media did not yet have the smoking gun of the onboard computer system showing the obviously intentional driving pattern, anyone with a functioning brain could put two and two together.

The media didn't have to initially report that it was a murder. They could have simply put out the facts, and allow the reader to decide -- something they often do when the police have not officially classified it as suspicious.

In this case, they chose to not cover the story at all for 1 1/2 weeks, and then finally displayed it as a side story when it became 100% clear this was intentional (and the police stated so).

Again, contrast this to the Turpin case, where nobody died, but the perpetrators were white, Christian, middle-class heterosexuals, yet it got far more coverage.

So why would the media choose to avoid covering or prominently featuring this story?

For years, there has been a battle to get the general public to accept children being adopted by gay and lesbian couples. Mainstrea America now is very accepting of gay people, and even gay marriage, but there's still plenty of people (see snake_in_the_ass above) who just feel weird about gay couples adopting children.

The left has been pushing the message for decades that children of gay and lesbian couples are, for the most part, happy and well-adjusted. They've even pushed the narrative that these children are better off, on average, than the average child of heterosexual parents.

Those with opposing viewpoints to this didn't have much to say back, aside from muttering, "Well, I still don't think it's right" or "Kids need a mother and a father", but the latter response fails when you consider the large number of single parents these days.

So the left has long been winning this argument, and finally inroads are being made to mainstream acceptance of gay couples adopting children.

Then along comes this story.

It features an outwardly perfect family headed by a lesbian couple. The two women have been together 18 years! They adopted six minority children born into bad circumstances, and gave them healthy, middle-class lifestyles! They support all the right left-wing/environmental causes, and have taught the children to be sensitive and tolerant!

This was the poster-child family for gay adoption, except....

It was all a facade.

The two women were abusive psychos who beat and starved the children, and rarely let them go outside. They used the children as pawns to parade their pet causes on social media. They received $270,000 from the state of Texas (this just came out).

And now they murdered all six children, perhaps because the hammer of justice was about to fall upon them.

So if this story is featured too prominently, Joe Middle America, who has just started to come around to accept gay parents adopting, might have second thoughts. Joe might say to himself, "If this perfect looking lesbian couple was capable of such unspeakable acts, then how can we trust any gay couples to adopt kids? Maybe they're all not right in the head!"

Suddenly anti-gay-adoption conservatives will have their bogeyman to use to convince middle-of-the-road America that gay adoption is a bad thing.

Of course, we all know that this was an anomaly and not representative of adopting gay couples, but the optics are pretty bad here.

As an added kick in the ass to the left, these women were not just lesbians, but also very active politically, and strongly pushing causes of racial harmony and tolerance. They turned out to be the ultimate hypocrites and wolves in sheep's clothing, and this again will give conservatives ammo when sensitive SJW liberals claim to care about everyone and everything. Again, the optics aren't good.

Nobody in the ongoing political and social melee wants their side looking bad. With every high-profile case of hypocrisy comes a lack of public trust. I'm talking about both sides here.

So the left primarily controls the mainstream media, and there's no way in hell they are going to prominently feature a story which serves up one of their own to be the villain.

Before you still accuse me of being crazy, try reading the following Washington Post article: https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/...=.87f290fee315

It was not written by a lesbian-hating right winger, but rather a liberal black woman.

While the author's politics are clearly the polar opposite of mine, I mostly agree with what she wrote. She is tired of white, middle-class liberals getting a pass because they vote the "correct" way, support the "correct" causes, and claim to support racial harmony. She laments the fact that there are still many attempting to make excuses for the women. She is horrified that the actual interests of innocent black children were put on the back burner because everyone wanted to feel good about white lesbians adopting six minority children. In short, she feels that white liberals undeservedly get a "good person" pass for simply being white liberals. She argues that racism probably played a part in believing the "good" white lesbians over the minority children making accusations against them.

We need to remember that the victims here are six innocent children of color. There is now suspicion that these awful women were given a pass for years of abuse because everyone was too busy giving them the benefit of the doubt due to not wanting to vilify a liberal lesbian couple.

It's too late now for the children. Three are dead for sure, and the other three are also almost certainly gone, as well. But even now, the mainstream media is still hoping you won't read their story, because you might just happen to be Joe Middle America, and you might wrongly end up changing your mind about some things.

This isn't too different than what happened with Trump in 2016. The media decided they would slam him nonstop (even more than he deserved), and helped suppress negative Hillary stories. They didn't do this because they were evil, but rather because they thought they were doing good. They were all terrified of a Trump Presidency, and they felt it was their duty to steer America away from that, even if it required some degree of dishonesty.

Pretty much the same thing goes here. The media has taken on a paternal role, deciding what we do and don't need to know, in order to avoid us coming to our own conclusions which they feel would be incorrect or harmful.

That's happening here, and it will continue to happen until there's enough of a pushback.
    Your analysis is so full of weird biases. "Wolves in sheeps clothing" or whatever don't usually wind up killing themselves.

It is hard to tell how planned this sort of thing was or what they originally thought (of adopting). Those foster kids often have severe issues. These women likely had no fucking clue what they were getting into. $270k isn't like some big amount of money to take care of 5 kids for many many years.

And CONTRARY to what you have been told, this made national news the first day it happened. I believe it was even suggested they did it intentionally. It was actually all over the news. You need to actually observe this shit and not just accept what you're told by nutter right-wing media.

Was there bias in the way it was covered? Probably so. I haven't uhh studied this like you have, but I believe there were biases. However, your version is 100% completely wrong as this was covered by liberal media.

The woman you are quoting to backup your side also says shit like this "There are no easy answers and no shortcuts to solutions. But we must start by recognizing black children as fully human and believing that their lives matter. " So you agree with that too now? LOL. Honestly, she said a lot. Holding her up and chanting "I told you so" is kinda uhh silly.

Finally, outside of the murder-suicide, these women were not far worse than the Turpins. Regarding Turpins - "On January 14, 2018, one of the children escaped and contacted police who on entering the home found some of the children in a dark, foul-smelling room. The couple allegedly shackled, beat and strangled the children, allowing them to eat once per day and shower just once per year" These lesbians didn't do many of these things. To say the lesbians were far worse or whatever is pretty sick to me. Your biases are also kinda sick. I don't wish to defend them, but fuucck. There are reasons Turpins were splashed all over the news. Not showering for a year? shackled children? Strangled? You think the lesbians treated the kids worse? HUH? The story I read about the hungry kid has him going outside 3 times. Again, not wishing to defend the couple but I haven't read how they abused the kids on any level near what the Turpins did.
    You don't think they were worse than the Turpins?

They murdered their six children AND mistreated/abused/starved them when they were alive.

The Turpins mistreated/abused/starved their kids, but didn't kill anyone.

Pretty big difference.

I doubt you saw this in the national news for the first week it happened. I read major news sites every day, and I didn't see it until about a week later.

Yes, they were wolves in sheeps' clothing. They pretended to be sensitive humanitarians who wanted peace, joy, and love everywhere. They adopted 6 kids of color (mostly black) to show everyone that they really practiced what they preached. Then they starved and abused these children behind closed doors. Then they committed murder-suicide when they presumably feared the hammer of justice was about to fall upon them.

Even without the murder, it's clear these two women were horrible people, and huge hypocrites.

If you march and protest in favor of racial harmony and fair treatment of black people, and then you go home and beat and starve your black kids, then you're a pretty damn big hypocrite.

If you say that black lives matter, and then you murder black children, you are again a pretty damn big hypocrite.

I actually do believe that there is some degree of racism regarding both how the abuse allegations were handled and the subsequent (lack of) media coverage. Except it was racism from the left -- not the usual alt-right type racism we hear about nowadays. This left-based racism involved giving a child abuse pass to these women because they were good white liberal lesbians who adopted otherwise unwanted black kids. The media also kept coverage of this story to a minimum, so as to not give the public the impression that gay adoption is a bad thing (and to avoid the perception that white liberal activists are violent wackos behind closed doors.)

If a white, heterosexual Christian couple murdered six black children, this would be all over the news nonstop.

Two liberal lesbians do it, and we get mostly crickets.

I don't blame that black (liberal) female editorial author for being pissed about this, and for seeing how hypocritical the "tolerant" left really is.

Comments

Sanlmar: Bink

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Oh, and here's an update:

http://abc7chicago.com/mom-drunk-kid...-says/3362017/

Cliffs:

- Child protective services tried to visit on March 23. Nobody answered the door and then the women took off with the 6 kids the next morning. Doesn't take a genius to realize that they were running. Maybe they figured out that Devonte complained to the neighbors, and that they were about to go to prison.

- The three children found dead in the SUV were drugged with the same ingredient found in Benadryl, presumably to make them sleepy and unlikely to be able to prevent the murder that was to take place.

- Jennifer Hart was the one driving the SUV, and had some drinks before going over the cliff. However, her BAC was only .10%, so she wasn't drunk to the point that she didn't know what she was doing. For reference, while .10% is enough to be considered a DUI, it was actually barely legal to drive that way in California about 25 years ago. I'm guessing she had those drinks to make it easier to go through with what she was planning.

Comments

Kuntmissioner: Barely Legal

Load Metric
    I am one of the last Americans to actually watch the evening news.

I remember seeing this story. Always “a couple” plunged over a cliff with “their children”.

I literarily had no idea they were lesbians with a van full of black children until I saw the posts here. I think more details were given about the make and model of their automobile.

Media trying too hard.

On the other hand, ama erectile dysfunction, incontinence or big fee retirement plans. Commercials aren’t aimed at millenials.

So I ask this, if the commercials aren’t aimed at left leaning millenials then why is the evening news tailored that way?

Comments

GambleBotsChafedPenis: Managing To Insert Erectile Dysfunction Into A Conversation About Lesbians Killing Their Adopted Children Rep
    Last edited by Sanlmar; 04-21-2018 at 04:12 AM.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by WillieMcFML View Post
    Name:  9777C4E6-383F-4420-BD54-A644566F412B.png
Views: 654
Size:  2.86 MB

Hey Willie Which one is YOU?

Comments

splitthis: Lolz

WillieMcFML: lewfather’s ball sniffer

Load Metric
    Dammit! The liberal media once again doesn’t cover this story....

Hart Family, Before Driving Off Cliff, Hid Dark Home Life From View
    https://mobile.nytimes.com/2018/04/2...ily-crash.html

Get ‘em, Druff!
    I actually hope this [second impeachment] succeeds, because I want Trump put down politically like a sick, 14-year-old dog. ... I don't want him complicating the 2024 primary season. I just want him done.
    Were Republicans cowardly or unethical not to go along with [convicting Trump in the second impeachment Senate trial]? No. The smart move was to reject it.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by MumblesBadly View Post
    Dammit! The liberal media once again doesn’t cover this story....

Hart Family, Before Driving Off Cliff, Hid Dark Home Life From View
    https://mobile.nytimes.com/2018/04/2...ily-crash.html

Get ‘em, Druff!
    the usa sucks. the media is one of our biggest enemies and will likely be a huge reason of something awful happening to us very soon. it's already bulding up to it.
    Quote Originally Posted by bottomset_69 View Post
    Johnny Manziel will be the 1st pick in the draft. I truly believe not only will Johnny Manziel be rookie of the year, quite possibly he will be MVP as his style will shock defensive coordinators. Manziel may only be 6 feet tall, but he has size 15 feet. And he has HUGE hands. I know some NFL scouts so I know what I am talking about.

Gold
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by donkdowndonedied View Post

You don't think they were worse than the Turpins?

They murdered their six children AND mistreated/abused/starved them when they were alive.

The Turpins mistreated/abused/starved their kids, but didn't kill anyone.

Pretty big difference.

I doubt you saw this in the national news for the first week it happened. I read major news sites every day, and I didn't see it until about a week later.

Yes, they were wolves in sheeps' clothing. They pretended to be sensitive humanitarians who wanted peace, joy, and love everywhere. They adopted 6 kids of color (mostly black) to show everyone that they really practiced what they preached. Then they starved and abused these children behind closed doors. Then they committed murder-suicide when they presumably feared the hammer of justice was about to fall upon them.

Even without the murder, it's clear these two women were horrible people, and huge hypocrites.

If you march and protest in favor of racial harmony and fair treatment of black people, and then you go home and beat and starve your black kids, then you're a pretty damn big hypocrite.

If you say that black lives matter, and then you murder black children, you are again a pretty damn big hypocrite.

I actually do believe that there is some degree of racism regarding both how the abuse allegations were handled and the subsequent (lack of) media coverage. Except it was racism from the left -- not the usual alt-right type racism we hear about nowadays. This left-based racism involved giving a child abuse pass to these women because they were good white liberal lesbians who adopted otherwise unwanted black kids. The media also kept coverage of this story to a minimum, so as to not give the public the impression that gay adoption is a bad thing (and to avoid the perception that white liberal activists are violent wackos behind closed doors.)

If a white, heterosexual Christian couple murdered six black children, this would be all over the news nonstop.

Two liberal lesbians do it, and we get mostly crickets.

I'm don't blame that black (liberal) female editorial author for being pissed about this, and for seeing how hypocritical the "tolerant" left really is.
    I don't think that putting your children in chains to be better than having a breakdown and killing your kids. One shows longterm evilness. The other one shows people who likely meant well initially then got in well over their heads.

It is funny how these wolves ended up killing themselves. Some wolves they were, huh?

And yes I MOST definitely saw this within 24 hours of it happening. CNN delved into it to enough that they suggested it might have been done intentionally because I had the same thoughts. If it wasn't CNN then it was whatever news outlet at the time suggested intent. Then later more stuff came out obviously, but I 100% saw this within 24 hours as it made national news.

Having a wreck with 6 adopted kids, where they're all dead, and the kids were sorta famous nationally WILL definitely make national news. It did, just like is to be expected.

It is ridiculous. You're literally calling the women racists (and therefore hypocrites), because the kids they were abusing were black. It is just LOL all over the place. Oh, they're hypocrites! You would never take this line elsewhere. NEVER. What happened if they had happened to have a white kid in there and beat it too? What would you attribute the beating to?

You see this stuff on a very simple level. BLM , but their kids were black ! Hypocrites! lol.

Seriously, am I supposed to call the women black radicals because they killed white women due to their racism? By your logic I believe I am. Seriously. Think about it... Pretty sure thats what you're saying.

Comments

MumblesBadly: Dammit! Druff needs his “MSM leftwing bias” to feel safe within his rightwing media bubble!

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    BUMP

Investigation complete. It was what it seemed to be.

The hammer was about to come down on them for the child abuse, they knew it, so they packed the kids up for a murder-suicide mission.

Jennifer, the driver, drank 5 beers to give herself courage to drive off the cliff.

Her wife Sarah looked up on the internet, while Jennifer was driving, about the effects of the Benadryl they gave the kids, and how fast the kids would die after the car crashed into the ocean.

And while CNN dances around the topic, the truth is that child protective services ignored the abuse reports because the word of white liberal lesbians needs to be believed over that of black children, so much to where it's not even worth seriously investigating multiple allegations of child abuse. Also, no one wants to be accused of persecuting a gay couple, so better to just assume they're not doing anything wrong, ok?

Racism from the left, everybody. Gotta love it.

https://www.cnn.com/2019/04/06/us/ha...hes/index.html

Comments

MumblesBadly: Children are often disbelieved by authorities in such cases regardless of race.

Load Metric
    BUMP

The hammer was about to come down on them for the child abuse,
    the truth is that child protective services ignored the abuse reports.

Or you know, "We do not have a national database for child abuse allegations.", if we actually read the source material.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by gimmick View Post
    BUMP

The hammer was about to come down on them for the child abuse,
    the truth is that child protective services ignored the abuse reports.

Or you know, "We do not have a national database for child abuse allegations.", if we actually read the source material.
    That's also a problem.

But that wasn't the bigger issue here. The bigger issue, which CNN and the mainstream media is trying to ignore, is that there were very credible and easily verifiable allegations of abuse, but every time they were either dismissed or the women got a quick slap on the wrist without further investigation.

While this hasn't been proven, there's a lot of suspicion that these women were given "good leftist" points by the typically left-leaning social workers who encountered them. Basically it was assumed that two left-wing lesbian human rights advocates who adopted six black children couldn't possibly be dangerous monsters, and therefore it wasn't worth really investigating anything.

The kids were repeatedly beaten and severely underfed. A quick look at the kids would have made it clear they were malnourished and grossly underdeveloped for their age. Since the kids weren't related, genetics couldn't even be blamed. The one time something was done, there was a slap-on-the-wrist child abuse charge, with such little investigation that they let the wrong woman voluntarily take the rap for it.

When six biologically unrelated kids look super skinny and undeveloped for their age, and the social workers don't bother to ask any questions despite repeated abuse allegations, there's something very wrong.

Some in the black community were outraged over this, and I don't blame them. This was a case where black lives really didn't matter -- because the accused were higher up on the victim class totem pole than the accusers. And now the kids are all dead.

As I said, left wing racism.

Load Metric
    Give it a rest Druff.

Name:  d5dfc75904cca1400bc29da04e3fe36b.png
Views: 216
Size:  42.9 KB

Comments

splitthis: Lol he man women haters club

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by gimmick View Post

That's also a problem.

This was a case where black lives really didn't matter -- because the accused were higher up on the victim class totem pole than the accusers.

As I said, left wing racism.
    Or just whiter. Fairly standard racism. Roughly equal theory, just much more common.

On a federal level everything went as expected. Zero communication between states. Works wonders with systems that rely on escalating measures. They started with a clean slate every time they moved. Fairly sure it was illegal for any of the social workers to communicate out of state. Another victory for small government.

Comments

MumblesBadly: Yay States’ rights?

Thread Information