Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Two crazy white lesbians murdered their six adopted minority kids by driving off a California cliff

Blog Entries
    Load Metric

Two crazy white lesbians murdered their six adopted minority kids by driving off a California cliff

Once again, the mainstream media is trying to only lightly cover a story which makes members of a protected "victim" group look bad.

Remember the widely publicized and covered Turpin story, where a middle-aged, white, heterosexual couple starved, beat, and imprisoned their 12 kids? That was pretty much everywhere in the media from Day 1. It was easy to cover because the perpetrators were white, heterosexual, Christian, and middle-class.

Now a similar-but-much-worse story has also come out of California, and the media is just starting to slowly pick up on it. It hasn't been a top headline on any mainstream news outlet, from what I can see.

Jennifer and Sarah Hart were two 38-year-old lesbians. They were married, and had been together for 18 years. During their time together, they adopted six children, all minorities:

One of their black children, Devonte Hart, gained some fame for giving a tearful hug to a white police officer during a Ferguson-related march:

Devonte is now likely dead, at the hands of his "mothers", as are his five adopted siblings.

On March 26, the two women intentionally drove their SUV over a cliff in Northern California. The car's internal systems show that the driver stopped, accelerated toward the cliff, reached over 70 MPH, and never braked, before plunging right off.

Found dead were both women, and three of the children. Devonte and two of the other children are still missing, but likely dead somewhere in the ocean.

Unlike the Turpin situation, where the family did a pretty good job at hiding their abuse from everyone, the warning signs were all over the place for these two crazy women.

Devonte himself would repeatedly sneak over to neighbors and beg for food, telling them that his mothers were starving him and the other children as punishment:

They said the mothers’ son, Devonte, often sneaked out of the house multiple times a day, asking neighbors for food. He told them that his mothers withheld food as punishment and wouldn’t let the children go outside. Dana said that Devonte’s requests for food escalated over time, Oregon Live reported. First he asked for tortillas, then asked for bread. Later he asked for a case of peanut butter and other non perishables. He would come over as many as three times a day. On the Thursday before the crash, Devonte asked her: “Have you called?”
    These neighbors called child protective services, but nothing came of it.

The same neighbors said that one of the daughters came over at 1:30am one night and said she was being abused by the two women.

The children were rarely allowed outside.

In 2011, Sarah Hart pled guilty for beating one of her daughters, Abigail, then 6, after school officials found bruises all over her.

Abigail said that Jennifer was angry because a penny fell out of her pocket. She said Jennifer dragged her to the bathroom and submerged her head under cold water in the tub, then spanking her repeatedly with a closed fist.
    Sarah ended up taking the blame on behalf of Jennifer for that, hence the reason she was the one who pled guilty.

In the meantime, the Harts paraded around social media grandstanding about Devonte's hug, feigning sensitivity and kindness:

The two women were very left-wing politically, were big Bernie Sanders supporters, and were big supporters of environmental causes.

So here you had a family which was pretty much a liberal darling in every way: A loving, married, lesbian couple, adopting six minority children, preaching love and peace everywhere, and the children seemingly being on board with supporting their environmental and peaceful causes.

In the meantime, countless reports of abuse went unchecked and unpunished, and resulted in the murder of six innocent children.

The mainstream media has been hesitant to feature this story. It's just starting to make the rounds now, despite the murders having taken place over 10 days ago. It's still not getting heavy coverage. If this were a white, heterosexual, Christian couple murdering their six natural children in such a fashion, we'd all know their names and stories via 24/7 coverage.

Speaking of heavy, here's a good article from heavy.com about these horrible women, and all they've done:

https://heavy.com/news/2018/03/jenni...f-cause-crash/

Comments

El Gallo: This is embarrassing

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post
    Once again, the mainstream media is trying to only lightly cover a story which makes members of a protected "victim" group look bad.

Remember the widely publicized and covered Turpin story, where a middle-aged, white, heterosexual couple starved, beat, and imprisoned their 12 kids? That was pretty much everywhere in the media from Day 1. It was easy to cover because the perpetrators were white, heterosexual, Christian, and middle-class.

Now a similar-but-much-worse story has also come out of California, and the media is just starting to slowly pick up on it. It hasn't been a top headline on any mainstream news outlet, from what I can see.

Jennifer and Sarah Hart were two 38-year-old lesbians. They were married, and had been together for 18 years. During their time together, they adopted six children, all minorities:

One of their black children, Devonte Hart, gained some fame for giving a tearful hug to a white police officer during a Ferguson-related march:

Devonte is now likely dead, at the hands of his "mothers", as are his five adopted siblings.

On March 26, the two women intentionally drove their SUV over a cliff in Northern California. The car's internal systems show that the driver stopped, accelerated toward the cliff, reached over 70 MPH, and never braked, before plunging right off.

Found dead were both women, and three of the children. Devonte and two of the other children are still missing, but likely dead somewhere in the ocean.

Unlike the Turpin situation, where the family did a pretty good job at hiding their abuse from everyone, the warning signs were all over the place for these two crazy women.

Devonte himself would repeatedly sneak over to neighbors and beg for food, telling them that his mothers were starving him and the other children as punishment:

These neighbors called child protective services, but nothing came of it.

The same neighbors said that one of the daughters came over at 1:30am one night and said she was being abused by the two women.

The children were rarely allowed outside.

In 2011, Sarah Hart pled guilty for beating one of her daughters, Abigail, then 6, after school officials found bruises all over her.

Abigail said that Jennifer was angry because a penny fell out of her pocket. She said Jennifer dragged her to the bathroom and submerged her head under cold water in the tub, then spanking her repeatedly with a closed fist.
    Sarah ended up taking the blame on behalf of Jennifer for that, hence the reason she was the one who pled guilty.

In the meantime, the Harts paraded around social media grandstanding about Devonte's hug, feigning sensitivity and kindness:

The two women were very left-wing politically, were big Bernie Sanders supporters, and were big supporters of environmental causes.

So here you had a family which was pretty much a liberal darling in every way: A loving, married, lesbian couple, adopting six minority children, preaching love and peace everywhere, and the children seemingly being on board with supporting their environmental and peaceful causes.

In the meantime, countless reports of abuse went unchecked and unpunished, and resulted in the murder of six innocent children.

The mainstream media has been hesitant to feature this story. It's just starting to make the rounds now, despite the murders having taken place over 10 days ago. It's still not getting heavy coverage. If this were a white, heterosexual, Christian couple murdering their six natural children in such a fashion, we'd all know their names and stories via 24/7 coverage.

Speaking of heavy, here's a good article from heavy.com about these horrible women, and all they've done:

https://heavy.com/news/2018/03/jenni...f-cause-crash/
    Big difference between lightly covered and totally ignored.

Perhaps the reason it was not covered to the extent of the imprisoned kids, was simply because that had a much higher entertainment value to our perverted society?... dead kids is a downer story, and not as entertaining

Load Metric
    Shouldn't this go to the verminaard thread about news MSM isn't covering with determination, length and speed that's suits the needs of people that seem to have very little understanding about how news are created and how time works? At least then we could all get verminaard's and 408_russia's hot take on this that we're all dying to hear.

Pretty much every major news network covered it after it was reasonable to believe it was intentional. It wasn't first page news then because it isn't first page news material. The second similar story in a short span gets barely any coverage and from the third story on it's as if it never happened on a national level.

Only partisan faggots think this is something exceptional. Right wing religious whackos aren't abusing and killing any less kids because of this story.

Comments

Salty_Aus: Spot on

sah_24: Ahh the libtard excuses never cease to amaze

sonatine: the fact that it took druff like a week to get around to this post is the real news here

The_Lurker: so very much this

MumblesBadly: Druff is just parroting the right-wing blogosphere talking point about this coverage. Or haven’t you figured that out yet?

Tellafriend: "partisan faggots" -- from one of our leading, compassionate, inclusive liberals -lol

herbertstemple: Post is product of a delusioned mind.

GambleBotsSatire: Positive Reputation

El Gallo:

big dick: offset team retard

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by gimmick View Post
    Shouldn't this go to the verminaard thread about news MSM isn't covering with determination, length and speed that's suits the needs of people that seem to have very little understanding about how news are created and how time works? At least then we could all get verminaard's and 408_russia's hot take on this that we're all dying to hear.

Pretty much every major news network covered it after it was reasonable to believe it was intentional. It wasn't first page news then because it isn't first page news material. The second similar story in a short span gets barely any coverage and from the third story on it's as if it never happened on a national level.

Only partisan faggots think this is something exceptional. Right wing religious whackos aren't abusing and killing any less kids because of this story.
    If they weren't lesbians it wouldn't be getting the coverage it is.

When people say, if they were this or that it would be getting much more coverage is mostly wrong.

Comments

sah_24: luls ... no

Tellafriend: wrong

KidPresentable: Offset

GambleBotsSatire: Positive Reputation

The_Lurker: team mcec offset

Load Metric
    You certainly have a way with headlines

Comments

The_Lurker: do I detect a slight hint of sarcasm?

limitles: Two crazy white lesbians walked into a bar(got into a car)

Load Metric
    i love the subtext in these reds that liberals are somehow honor bound to validate bigots and stupidity, and that refusing to do so somehow undermines their moral authority.
    "Birds born in a cage think flying is an illness." - Alejandro Jodorowsky

"America is not so much a nightmare as a non-dream. The American non-dream is precisely a move to wipe the dream out of existence. The dream is a spontaneous happening and therefore dangerous to a control system set up by the non-dreamers." -- William S. Burroughs

Plutonium Brittney Griner's Clit's Avatar
    Load Metric
    "Lezbos are greater than pickaninny children."

-Mainstream Media

Comments

jsearles22: Weird

Platinum
    Load Metric
    aka good but gullible people who found out the hard way that they've been sold a lie their entire lives, the lie of diversity and multiculturalism? Nobody told them about Haiti, Rhodesia or that the entire platforms of news, entertainment and academia were engaged in a vast, decades long conspiracy to cover up black on white crime.

Bernie's not the one trying to divide whites and Mexicans just to help their private prison donors hit their inmate quotas. Bernie's not the one who's behind the massive influx of Somalians for even cheaper labor and Bernie's not the one advocating open borders. The Republican party and their donors are the real advocates of open borders, one world govt and Neoliberalism aka turmoil and tension between the races.

But yea what a crazy story and maybe this has nothing to do with the failure of multiculturalism.

Load Metric
    While there may be some liberal bias in the media here, I have to agree that order of occurrence may be the most significant factor. What I fear is that the weak response of social services to abuse in the case of the murderous lesbians may have been caused by:

1) the overwhelming liberal bias of social services employees.

2) more specifically, the rampant homophilia (see urban dictionary) that exists among social services employees. The ones that I have met seem overly sensitive to the very valid issue of discrimination against homosexuals and more willing to give unacceptable behavior a pass.

3) This is more anecdotal and observational, but I kind of believe that homosexuals are over represented in many public sector agencies in relation to their percentage of the entire population. This may be because of less tolerance for homosexual discrimination at the government level as opposed to in the private sector. Take a look around your library in a city or decent sized town. While, because of historic tradition, you will likely see more women staff than men, do you see more women who seem "stereotypically lesbian" than you would expect? Hardly scientific, or even fair, but interesting to me.
    Last edited by JohnCommode; 04-06-2018 at 01:13 PM.

Load Metric
    I guess you dont read flipboard?

Load Metric
    i do have concerns that a lot of people gave these wing nuts a pass because they didnt want to deal with the OH SO GAYS CANT RAISE KIDS blowback. i do think that needs to be examined.

Comments

Salty_Aus: I hear two of the kids were gender reassigned at birth.

snowtracks: Washington Post is Hiring Tine!
    "Birds born in a cage think flying is an illness." - Alejandro Jodorowsky

"America is not so much a nightmare as a non-dream. The American non-dream is precisely a move to wipe the dream out of existence. The dream is a spontaneous happening and therefore dangerous to a control system set up by the non-dreamers." -- William S. Burroughs

Platinum
    Load Metric
    Saw this story on the news but had no idea the parents were lesbians...

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by FPS_Russia View Post
    aka good but gullible people who found out the hard way that they've been sold a lie their entire lives, the lie of diversity and multiculturalism? Nobody told them about Haiti, Rhodesia or that the entire platforms of news, entertainment and academia were engaged in a vast, decades long conspiracy to cover up black on white crime.

Bernie's not the one trying to divide whites and Mexicans just to help their private prison donors hit their inmate quotas. Bernie's not the one who's behind the massive influx of Somalians for even cheaper labor and Bernie's not the one advocating open borders. The Republican party and their donors are the real advocates of open borders, one world govt and Neoliberalism aka turmoil and tension between the races.

But yea what a crazy story and maybe this has nothing to do with the failure of multiculturalism.
    I don't pick on you because I think you're a nice enough fellow... I might even like you.

Perhaps I should consider for a moment that you're a savant, and all the things you just said are relevant.
    Hmmmmmmmm.

I don't get this ramble, it's just a jumbled rant my friend.
    Pardon my ignorance, I just can't follow this and see a clear pattern or point.

Two pretentious, self centered, perhaps even evil slags, killed some kids in a suicide play. (gutless)
    Not good gullible people... drugs maybe, mental disorders possible.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    i wonder if they were driving a subaru things would have been different
    Quote Originally Posted by bottomset_69 View Post
    Johnny Manziel will be the 1st pick in the draft. I truly believe not only will Johnny Manziel be rookie of the year, quite possibly he will be MVP as his style will shock defensive coordinators. Manziel may only be 6 feet tall, but he has size 15 feet. And he has HUGE hands. I know some NFL scouts so I know what I am talking about.

Load Metric
    Those were two pretty good looking carpet munchers

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by big dick View Post
    Those were two pretty good looking carpet munchers

had to be said.
    Quote Originally Posted by bottomset_69 View Post
    Johnny Manziel will be the 1st pick in the draft. I truly believe not only will Johnny Manziel be rookie of the year, quite possibly he will be MVP as his style will shock defensive coordinators. Manziel may only be 6 feet tall, but he has size 15 feet. And he has HUGE hands. I know some NFL scouts so I know what I am talking about.

Gold
    Load Metric
    I have nothing against homosexuality. This forum has a lot of cocksuckers, too many to list. But I don't think gay couple's should be allowed to adopt.

Comments

OSA: a comment must be left for negative reputation

Plutonium Brittney Griner's Clit's Avatar
    Load Metric
    I have no qualms with a man sucking cock to support his family or him doing it because he was sold into sex slavery or something. What I do have a problem with are men that suck cock for pleasure. Those are some sick fucks.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    I knew the usual cacophony of PFA left wingers would be heard in this thread, accusing me of being a paranoid, crazy, Breitbart-reading right-winger who thinks that everything is a mainstream media conspiracy.

But my post actually makes perfect sense.

There are human beings in charge of selecting which stories make top news, which are side news, which are buried in hard-to-find places, and which are not covered at all.

It was clear fairly early that this was not an accident. There were no skid marks or any indication that the car was attempting to brake. There was the fact that the cliff wasn't a natural direction for the car to otherwise be heading. There was the fact that there were years of allegations of child abuse and starvation.

While the media did not yet have the smoking gun of the onboard computer system showing the obviously intentional driving pattern, anyone with a functioning brain could put two and two together.

The media didn't have to initially report that it was a murder. They could have simply put out the facts, and allow the reader to decide -- something they often do when the police have not officially classified it as suspicious.

In this case, they chose to not cover the story at all for 1 1/2 weeks, and then finally displayed it as a side story when it became 100% clear this was intentional (and the police stated so).

Again, contrast this to the Turpin case, where nobody died, but the perpetrators were white, Christian, middle-class heterosexuals, yet it got far more coverage.

So why would the media choose to avoid covering or prominently featuring this story?

For years, there has been a battle to get the general public to accept children being adopted by gay and lesbian couples. Mainstrea America now is very accepting of gay people, and even gay marriage, but there's still plenty of people (see snake_in_the_ass above) who just feel weird about gay couples adopting children.

The left has been pushing the message for decades that children of gay and lesbian couples are, for the most part, happy and well-adjusted. They've even pushed the narrative that these children are better off, on average, than the average child of heterosexual parents.

Those with opposing viewpoints to this didn't have much to say back, aside from muttering, "Well, I still don't think it's right" or "Kids need a mother and a father", but the latter response fails when you consider the large number of single parents these days.

So the left has long been winning this argument, and finally inroads are being made to mainstream acceptance of gay couples adopting children.

Then along comes this story.

It features an outwardly perfect family headed by a lesbian couple. The two women have been together 18 years! They adopted six minority children born into bad circumstances, and gave them healthy, middle-class lifestyles! They support all the right left-wing/environmental causes, and have taught the children to be sensitive and tolerant!

This was the poster-child family for gay adoption, except....

It was all a facade.

The two women were abusive psychos who beat and starved the children, and rarely let them go outside. They used the children as pawns to parade their pet causes on social media. They received $270,000 from the state of Texas (this just came out).

And now they murdered all six children, perhaps because the hammer of justice was about to fall upon them.

So if this story is featured too prominently, Joe Middle America, who has just started to come around to accept gay parents adopting, might have second thoughts. Joe might say to himself, "If this perfect looking lesbian couple was capable of such unspeakable acts, then how can we trust any gay couples to adopt kids? Maybe they're all not right in the head!"

Suddenly anti-gay-adoption conservatives will have their bogeyman to use to convince middle-of-the-road America that gay adoption is a bad thing.

Of course, we all know that this was an anomaly and not representative of adopting gay couples, but the optics are pretty bad here.

As an added kick in the ass to the left, these women were not just lesbians, but also very active politically, and strongly pushing causes of racial harmony and tolerance. They turned out to be the ultimate hypocrites and wolves in sheep's clothing, and this again will give conservatives ammo when sensitive SJW liberals claim to care about everyone and everything. Again, the optics aren't good.

Nobody in the ongoing political and social melee wants their side looking bad. With every high-profile case of hypocrisy comes a lack of public trust. I'm talking about both sides here.

So the left primarily controls the mainstream media, and there's no way in hell they are going to prominently feature a story which serves up one of their own to be the villain.

Before you still accuse me of being crazy, try reading the following Washington Post article: https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/...=.87f290fee315

It was not written by a lesbian-hating right winger, but rather a liberal black woman.

While the author's politics are clearly the polar opposite of mine, I mostly agree with what she wrote. She is tired of white, middle-class liberals getting a pass because they vote the "correct" way, support the "correct" causes, and claim to support racial harmony. She laments the fact that there are still many attempting to make excuses for the women. She is horrified that the actual interests of innocent black children were put on the back burner because everyone wanted to feel good about white lesbians adopting six minority children. In short, she feels that white liberals undeservedly get a "good person" pass for simply being white liberals. She argues that racism probably played a part in believing the "good" white lesbians over the minority children making accusations against them.

We need to remember that the victims here are six innocent children of color. There is now suspicion that these awful women were given a pass for years of abuse because everyone was too busy giving them the benefit of the doubt due to not wanting to vilify a liberal lesbian couple.

It's too late now for the children. Three are dead for sure, and the other three are also almost certainly gone, as well. But even now, the mainstream media is still hoping you won't read their story, because you might just happen to be Joe Middle America, and you might wrongly end up changing your mind about some things.

This isn't too different than what happened with Trump in 2016. The media decided they would slam him nonstop (even more than he deserved), and helped suppress negative Hillary stories. They didn't do this because they were evil, but rather because they thought they were doing good. They were all terrified of a Trump Presidency, and they felt it was their duty to steer America away from that, even if it required some degree of dishonesty.

Pretty much the same thing goes here. The media has taken on a paternal role, deciding what we do and don't need to know, in order to avoid us coming to our own conclusions which they feel would be incorrect or harmful.

That's happening here, and it will continue to happen until there's enough of a pushback.

Comments

Brittney Griner's Clit: turn your head and cacophany rep

Neverheeb: Well said and true imo too

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    BTW, this might surprise you, but I'm not against gay adoption.

I do feel that a two-parent hetero household is healthier, simply because a mother and father bring different things to the table.

However, I don't fear gay adoption like many other conservatives, and in cases where the adopted kids are ones who were likely to go unadopted, they're FAR better off with gay/lesbian parents than no parents at all (or troubled parents not ready/willing to raise them).

I also don't feel this case is representative at all of the typical lesbian adoption scenario.

I just want the media to stop trying to decide what we should and shouldn't see, and instead just report the facts.

That's the one thing I respect about the Daily Mail UK. It's tabloidish and trashy sometimes, but they always get all the facts and put them out there. They don't suppress anything, no matter who or what ends up looking bad from the story. I've gotta respect that. When I want to know more (or the likely truth) about a story, I usually consult the Daily Mail UK, even if it's about US news. And that's sad.

Thread Information