Quote Originally Posted by Sanlmar View Post
Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post

However, in later years, I made the mistake of telling Micon that we should switch roles -- that he had become so unpopular with the users that I should be the one actively and visibly in charge of the forums, and he should just be the fun-loving stoner in the background.
Ahhh, they switched roles.

I wasn’t present at that time. Can one of you guys tell me during what years Druff was the fun-loving stoner?
Funny.

Prior to the "role switch", Micon was the erratic and sometimes asshole/bedshitting/hypocritical forum admin/owner, and I was just seen as the logical, more mature head site mod who tried hard but couldn't overrule Micon the owner.

Once Micon stepped back and put me in charge of the forum, any decisions/bans suddenly were blamed on me. What especially pissed people off was I would see things on Boris like, "I don't give a shit about NWP anymore. PM me if you want my password for cock-bombing." And these were serious posts, not tongue-in-cheek trolling. Then I would pre-ban the account before anyone could actually use it for cock-bombing, and everyone on Boris thought I was a huge asshole for banning them before committing the crime, kinda like Minority Report.

Basically the plan on Boris was to fuck with NWP and make it unreadable, so people would leave and go over there. They did this not because they were evil, but because they were so pissed at how Micon treated them and regarded them as beneath him, that they felt he no longer deserved to enjoy the fruits of an active forum. They actually had a point, but I wasn't going to just sit idly by and let them destroy NWP, so I started banning those who stated a desire to fuck with the site. I also disallowed the posting of Boris links on the forum (because that was the second part of their plan to get traffic there, since otherwise most casual users didn't know about it.)

Anyway, as you can imagine, this quickly made a lot of the Boris guys hate me, and this transferred over to when they left Boris for skatz, and this raged on for many years until I finally took steps to put an end to it.

At this point, despite all that happened, they are all welcome on PFA as long as they are moderately respectful of this place and its rules.