Thread: WSOP satellites / Las Vegas trip debate

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Cubic Zirconia
    Load Metric

WSOP satellites / Las Vegas trip debate

Hi all,

I have listed to Poker Fraud Alert for 2 years on the TuneIn radio app and given the amount of information you all have i thought this would be a great place to ask the following question.

I am thinking of coming down to Las Vegas for a class on July 1st. It is a class that I have really wanted to attend but I haven't been able to as I have always been gone with the military. Anyways this year I will actually be home. The class wont cost me anything but I still have to pay for a flight and hotel rooms. The only way I can justify spending the money on it in my head is if there are some WSOP Main Event satellites going on. I don't have a ton of money to through around but I do have a poker bankroll. Do you know what kind and how many satellites will be going on June 30-July 1st? When I do search for WSOP satellites all I get are bunch of information about online tournaments. However, I know I have heard about in person satellites that go on daily before the Main Event and to me it would not make sense for there not to be a bunch of live satellites going on the weekend before the Main Event.

Also, on the chance that all of the satellites are above my bankroll do you think the cash games will be active enough to justify the trip?

I look forward to your comments and questions.

Thank You!

Puck
    Last edited by Puck66; 04-01-2018 at 08:38 AM.

Thread Information