Thread: Bovada account missing money.

Cubic Zirconia
    Load Metric

Bovada account missing money.

Haven't played there in a long time and pretty sure my balance was zero to start. With Bitcoin doing so lousy lately I transfer $300 from gdax (same owner as coinbase) to Bovada on Thursday. It shows up in like 15 minutes. So I play a little losing maybe $30-40. Today Friday I login and have only like $70. Know this was trouble and I had to email them, but I play a little .50/$1 NL and end up like $20 with $90.

Checking the account I don't see any deposit or withdrawal for the the past 31 days. and shows bonus funds $10 and withdrawable $80. I do see the money left my gdax account.

Now I emailed them, but don't know what to expect or if anyone has had similar issues. Is that bitcoin transfer not really finalized?

Gold
    Load Metric
    Are you able to find the transaction ID from GDAX? Or even the Bitcoin Address that you sent the coins to? How many BTC did you send?

Cubic Zirconia
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by snake_in_the_ass View Post
    Are you able to find the transaction ID from GDAX? Or even the Bitcoin Address that you sent the coins to? How many BTC did you send?
    Sent .0348 BTC which was $300 at the time. And I have the bitcoin address from the GDAX log. They must have got something otherwise I would still have zero in the account. But since I don't see anything about the $300 in the bovada history its almost like they have a hold on the money. In the transactions I see the money I do have came from two entries like this:

Lock Released: USD 39.28 Cash unlocked
    Lock Released: USD 35.55 Cash unlocked

I have only used credit cards before, and the account wasn't used for at least a year. Just wanted to practice a little before going back to vegas. Since I lost 200K this week in the stock market its small money but shitty bovada has yet to respond which sucks. I will probably just cash out now if I ever get the money. For me cash games are profitable but online has become tough with mostly bots and grinders.

Comments

thesparten: Hud useing seat scripting bot rakeback lowlife grinder rep

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    You can call them too.

Always check the transactions log on the website and not try to pin point where the money could have gone within the poker client.

It seems like if you deposit and they credit your account the $300 (give or take a little) then you should be fine. The only way I could see them taking it from you is if by chance they found some negative balance from the past.

Look the transactions over and see what it says for the one where you last paid what your account has in it. It should show your end balance and if that seems right ask them why your account now shows a few hundred less in it.

Cubic Zirconia
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by BeerAndPoker View Post
    You can call them too.

Always check the transactions log on the website and not try to pin point where the money could have gone within the poker client.

It seems like if you deposit and they credit your account the $300 (give or take a little) then you should be fine. The only way I could see them taking it from you is if by chance they found some negative balance from the past.

Look the transactions over and see what it says for the one where you last paid what your account has in it. It should show your end balance and if that seems right ask them why your account now shows a few hundred less in it.
    Thanks. Problem is solved now, was my own stupid fault. I noticed I still have both the ignition Poker and Bovada icons on my windows desktop, and put the 300 into Ignition by mistake. Since they look identical, and I did it quickly I assumed it was Bovada.

Thread Information