Thread: Blake, ask yer wife if she likes HBO show Insecure

Load Metric

Blake, ask yer wife if she likes HBO show Insecure

Its funny and sometimes I wish I was black just for the barbecues.

Platinum
    Load Metric
    I am boycotting that show. The writer/star whatever her name is, is actually an extremely racist person. I listened to a podcast she did with Larry Wilmore, and basically her view of the world is just black advocacy. If you are black you are on her team and she is rooting for you, and if you aren't you can go F yourself. She didn't use those exact words/phrases, but that was the basic sentiment.

Also, she did an interview at the Emmy's where some host asked who she was rooting for, and she said with zero shame "All the black people." She comes off as a very intelligent, self aware person too. It isn't like she isn't aware of how she comes off. She just doesn't give a F. In the year 2017 if you are black you can be as racist as you want, and she is. So I am boycotting. But if you want to watch the show go ahead. I just don't support that kind of behavior.

Comments

FPS_Russia: Speaking of HBO your sig. reminds me of Funkhouser's joke to Jerry.

Banned
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by verminaard View Post
    I am boycotting that show. The writer/star whatever her name is, is actually an extremely racist person. I listened to a podcast she did with Larry Wilmore, and basically her view of the world is just black advocacy. If you are black you are on her team and she is rooting for you, and if you aren't you can go F yourself. She didn't use those exact words/phrases, but that was the basic sentiment.

Also, she did an interview at the Emmy's where some host asked who she was rooting for, and she said with zero shame "All the black people." She comes off as a very intelligent, self aware person too. It isn't like she isn't aware of how she comes off. She just doesn't give a F. In the year 2017 if you are black you can be as racist as you want, and she is. So I am boycotting. But if you want to watch the show go ahead. I just don't support that kind of behavior.

A racist boycotting a show because the writer is racist.

You can't make this shit up.

Load Metric
    If you are black you are on her team and she is rooting for you, and if you aren't you can go F yourself.

This is feeling righter to me every day.
    "Birds born in a cage think flying is an illness." - Alejandro Jodorowsky

"America is not so much a nightmare as a non-dream. The American non-dream is precisely a move to wipe the dream out of existence. The dream is a spontaneous happening and therefore dangerous to a control system set up by the non-dreamers." -- William S. Burroughs

Load Metric
    Show is great. Definitely not for PFA's cuck racists
    PokerFraudAlert...will never censor your claims, even if they're against one of our sponsors. In addition to providing you an open forum report fraud within the poker community, we will also analyze your claims with a clear head an unbiased point of view. And, of course, the accused will always have the floor to defend themselves.-Dan Druff

Diamond
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by The_Lurker View Post

A racist boycotting a show because the writer is racist.

You can't make this shit up.

u PMing max powers weirdo??

Load Metric
    surely there's another black person we can address these questions too

Plutonium Brittney Griner's Clit's Avatar
    Load Metric
    Those people call it a cookout.

Source: 0:42

Silver
    Load Metric

Yeah but that all changed in 2018 so you're free to watch now.

Load Metric
    I know goddamn well sonatine has watched this show but has ghosted comment, like he is protecting his rep or some shit. Sure. Shirley. Fuck I will go as far as say u and LLL are twins.

Load Metric
    What did u do with that tranny loving n-word?

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by splitthis View Post
    What did u do with that tranny loving n-word?
    Name:  k8Ql0Vv.jpg
Views: 166
Size:  180.3 KB
    Anyone else feel like split looks something like this?
    Quote Originally Posted by Tyde
    you're more consumed with accumulating wealth than achieving spiritual enlightenment

Load Metric
    nope

Comments

varys: Liar

Load Metric
    now can we get back to the business of Blake asking his wife if she likes HBO show Insecure

Load Metric
    #BIGTOPIC

Thread Information