Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Songs/videos which were okay at the time but would be highly inappropriate today

Plutonium Brittney Griner's Clit's Avatar
    BOON GANG WHOLE LOTTA GANG SHIT IS WHERE I'M STAYIN
    This song is barely 10 years old. It was very popular. She won a ton of awards for it and has been at least nominated for every award you can think of. Can you imagine David Hogg allowing this song with these sickening sound effects getting anywhere near the airwaves today

Comments

Zap_the_Fractions_Giraffe: this is basically the only good song that has come out since I've been old, and only because it abuses a Clash sample
    Quote Originally Posted by Brittney Griner's Clit View Post
    @illuminati do you think you could at least put me up next to Vicky and Tay during this bull shit? All I want to do is live in peace and be able to clearly hear and see Vicky from my yard.

Blog Entries
    follow me on twitter @chinamaniac
    https://twitter.com/chinamaniac

Blog Entries
    follow me on twitter @chinamaniac
    https://twitter.com/chinamaniac

Zap_the_Fractions_Giraffe: this is basically the only good song that has come out since I've been old, and only because it abuses a Clash sample

I always wondered who the people they gave the writing credits to on that song were besides Diplo. Thank you.

As for me I don't like this song other than the catchy beat that must trigger my MK Ultra or something. Not only are the lyrics and sound effects sickeningly inappropriate but she can't even sing a lick. I guess I respect her for not going the auto-tune route but I'd like it a lot more if the overlords would just stop tapping people that can't sing to be famous singers.
    @illuminati do you think you could at least put me up next to Vicky and Tay during this bull shit? All I want to do is live in peace and be able to clearly hear and see Vicky from my yard.

"Last night it was raining so hard here it was like a dairy cow pissing on a flat stone.
    Tony B

He’s not a war hero. He’s a war hero because he was captured? I like people who weren’t captured." Your President

This song has a decent kazoo solo so most likely a pass.

all hail Hydra

Originally Posted by DanDruff:Since I'm a 6'2" Republican with an average-sized nose and a last name which doesn't end with "stein", "man", or "berg", I can hide among the goyim and remain undetected unless I open my mouth about money matters.

I would argue that songs about fucking underage girls were inappropriate not only now but when they came out as well. Maybe even more so back then.

Comments

hongkonger: aerosmith rep
    "Last night it was raining so hard here it was like a dairy cow pissing on a flat stone.
    Tony B

He’s not a war hero. He’s a war hero because he was captured? I like people who weren’t captured." Your President

I would argue that songs about fucking underage girls were inappropriate not only now but when they came out as well. Maybe even more so back then.
    You mean like these?

While these don't mention an underage girl specifically, Kiedis said both songs were about a girl he used to fuck in high school, so both would have been underage. She was a Catholic school girl obv, they're always the sluttiest. The songs are explicit enough as is, and is fucking great.

Didn't know there was even an official video for this one.

HILLARY WON

Really excellent thread BTW

Tony B

Thread Information