Thread: This forum has totally collapsed

Load Metric

This forum has totally collapsed

I am still going to post here, I will be here to the bitter end, but I (we) have done not enough as a forum to bring in new forum members. That has been a failure of the elder leadership.

I have always said there needs to be a $10,000 free roll to attract members. I have done the leg work on content, so there is not much more I can do here, there are others from the silent majority that can help out here. My content over the years is worth more than a few K (many thousands) so the expectation is for others to step up: Like Krypt, Dr. Peters and BetCheckBet, and many others. We Elders created this forum in 2008! I dunno, I have done so much over the years (as has China, Willie, Tyde and a few others), but its just not sustainable. We put our work in. It's time for the younger members to step up with some bucks.

Comments

chinamaniac: 100 %

limitles: gotta agree I've worked my ass of to be a shit.....and as you know my days are numbered

hongkonger: Yawn

splitthis:

Banned
    Load Metric
    Fuckin place has been on a down hill slide since the loss of Robbybensonfan.

Last edited by The_Lurker; 03-20-2018 at 06:38 PM.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    He brings up some good points. Lurkers if your out there, join or login to your dormant account and start contributing threads and dropping a $20 spot here and there would not be so bad.

And even for the elder statesman of the forum , try and start a thread when you read this about something interesting. As will I over the next 24 hrs

Load Metric
    I completely agree.

I'm going to bump some of my legendary older threads in an attempt to get some females in the mix because this sausage party is a recipe for pure uncut raw embarrassing failure.
    "Birds born in a cage think flying is an illness." - Alejandro Jodorowsky

"America is not so much a nightmare as a non-dream. The American non-dream is precisely a move to wipe the dream out of existence. The dream is a spontaneous happening and therefore dangerous to a control system set up by the non-dreamers." -- William S. Burroughs

Load Metric
    Every time I read tgull posts I see and hear Joe Pesci.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by splitthis View Post
    Every time I read tgull posts I see and hear GOD.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by tgull View Post
    I am still going to post here, I will be here to the bitter end, but I (we) have done not enough as a forum to bring in new forum members. That has been a failure of the elder leadership.

I have always said there needs to be a $10,000 free roll to attract members. I have done the leg work on content, so there is not much more I can do here, there are others from the silent majority that can help out here. My content over the years is worth more than a few K (many thousands) so the expectation is for others to step up: Like Krypt, Dr. Peters and BetCheckBet, and many others. We Elders created this forum in 2008! I dunno, I have done so much over the years (as has China, Willie, Tyde and a few others), but its just not sustainable. We put our work in. It's time for the younger members to step up with some bucks.

Comments

Tellafriend: really? What content have you created here other than criticism
    HILLARY WON

Thread Information