Thread: School shooting - Maryland

Load Metric

School shooting - Maryland

Do we have an ***Official School Shooting Thread*** ?

The sheriff said the school resource officer engaged the shooter and ended the threat, which occurred in a hallway just before classes began. The officer fired a round at the shooter, and the shooter fired a round as well, Cameron said.
    The shooter was later pronounced dead, and the officer was not injured, the sheriff said. A male student, 14, is in stable condition and a female student, 16, is in critical condition, he said.

Can one of the conspiritards please let me know if this was a false flag operation put on by the NRA so they can arm all the teachers and/or kids.

I was so wrong about guns. There should be guns in every classroom (lol to think people actually think like that)

Load Metric
    Al Murray shot video of police responding to the shooting at the high school Tuesday. He says he saw at least one officer run into the building with a shotgun or rifle.
    Not like the Florida wussy cops who stood outside.

Platinum
    Load Metric
    This happened several hours ago and no details of the suspect leaked out yet. By this point in the last story Cruz's big green Caucasian eyes were plastered all over the front page of every MSM website. I wonder what the difference is this time?

Comments

The_Lurker: Jesus dude seek help

MumblesBadly: You are fckong rtearded

Tellafriend: excellent analysis

Daly: Strange that this story isn't on a loop at CNN isn't it?

Platinum
    Load Metric
    The American media seems to have moved on from his story. CNN you have to scroll down the page to find it. Their headlines are all devoted to Trump bashing much like every other day. But I went to Daily Mail and they showed a picture of all parties involved, including the suspect, and it appears they are all white.

I am actually curious why the mainstream media is so disinterested with this story relative to the Florida one. I would guess they don't like the "Hero cop shoots the bad guy narrative." They are trying to get rid of guns altogether, especially in schools, not support any narrative a gun in the hands of a good guy is a good thing.

Banned
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by verminaard View Post
    The American media seems to have moved on from his story. CNN you have to scroll down the page to find it. Their headlines are all devoted to Trump bashing much like every other day. But I went to Daily Mail and they showed a picture of all parties involved, including the suspect, and it appears they are all white.

I am actually curious why the mainstream media is so disinterested with this story relative to the Florida one. I would guess they don't like the "Hero cop shoots the bad guy narrative." They are trying to get rid of guns altogether, especially in schools, not support any narrative a gun in the hands of a good guy is a good thing.

They were probably trying to hide his race because they hate white people.

https://everipedia.org/wiki/austin-wyatt-rollins/

Name:  austin-wyatt-rollins-pictured-on-social-media.png
Views: 204
Size:  356.4 KB

Load Metric

Armed school resource shot and killed him with "only" two deaths. That's not the narrative the left leaning media wants. If nobody was there with a gun and the kid smoked 12 kids before shooting himself it would be on CNN for another two weeks.

Sad but true.

Comments

LegalizeMeth: what if one of those 2 was your kid?

herbertstemple: offset

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Daly View Post

Armed school resource shot and killed him with "only" two deaths. That's not the narrative the left leaning media wants. If nobody was there with a gun and the kid smoked 12 kids before shooting himself it would be on CNN for another two weeks.

Sad but true.
    The resource officer shot at the general direction of the shooter. That might have hit him or the kid shot himself. Possibly both. With any suspicion of suicide i'd guess the kid shot himself.

The 2 deaths include the shooter. For the 17th school shooting this year you get roughly the amount of coverage this one got. Nothing exceptional about this. Kentucky and Florida had the body count work in their favor.

Load Metric
    Glancing at few articles about this, you could read between the lines that the shooter shot a girl he had crush on and then proceeded to shoot himself when the officer rushed to the scene and tagged the 14 year old bystander in the thigh.

That's just from the phrasing "it wasn't immediately clear" that was used with who shot the shooter and the 14 year old.

Load Metric
    Comments

LegalizeMeth: what if one of those 2 was your kid?

Somebody doesn't understand the use of quotations in my posting.

Comments

Tellafriend: to be fair - he is a dumbass

Load Metric
    This Saturday the 24th eight hundred thirty eight rally/marches will take place across north america and globally.

I'm just gonna show up, no signs. Time to counter the NRA, give the pols that take NRA money one more damn thing to think about.

http://act.everytown.org/event/march...attend/search/

^^ site is slow

Comments

Tellafriend: i'm laughing at you

sonatine: there are some legit awful people with rep privs here
    “I believe the simplest explanation is, there is no God. No one created the universe and no one directs our fate. This leads me to a profound realization that there probably is no heaven and no afterlife either. We have this one life to appreciate the grand design of the universe and for that, I am extremely grateful.”
    Stephen Hawking

Load Metric
    Hero cop shot at the shooters gun while the shooter was holding himself hostage by gunpoint. Shooters relationship with the girl had just ended. The 14 year old kid got shot in the back of the thigh by the same bullet that killed the girl. I guess that's possible, the girl was shot in the head. The shooter killed himself.

https://nypost.com/2018/03/27/maryla...illed-himself/

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by LegallyNonBindingPosts View Post
    This Saturday the 24th eight hundred thirty eight rally/marches will take place across north america and globally.

I'm just gonna show up, no signs. Time to counter the NRA, give the pols that take NRA money one more damn thing to think about.

http://act.everytown.org/event/march...attend/search/

^^ site is slow
    If you're for gun control and can make a lucid argument, then so be it. That said, Everytown is funded by Michael Bloomberg and I can't get behind anything he's a part of.

Thread Information