Thread: Old Full Tilt Pros make new poker site

Load Metric

Old Full Tilt Pros make new poker site

Lots of old FT Pros.

Check out the new poker site: Breakout Poker

Twitter

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    This has actually been around for a few years, and it's a huge fail.

They tried to release their own cryptocurrency called BreakoutCoin, which is also a huge fail.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post
    This has actually been around for a few years, and it's a huge fail.

They tried to release their own cryptocurrency called BreakoutCoin, which is also a huge fail.

I didn't know it had been around that long. I just saw pokernews tweeted about it today so I thought it was new.

I just noticed their twitter account is July 2014.

I think The new ICO was a different company called CoinPoker.....that one had an ICO that sold out the symbol is CHP. Currently at 8 cents all time high of 10 cents.
    Last edited by Matt The Rat; 03-19-2018 at 08:11 PM.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Breakout Poker is a skin on the GG Poker network which means no USA or UK residents can play.

Load Metric
    Too bad these crypto-currency online poker websites didn't exist back in 2010, it might have saved online poker.

Legal online poker in the U.S. is a HUGE FAIL!

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Luls so much fail ...

Comments

gimmick: offset cunt

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by TheXFactor View Post
    Too bad these crypto-currency online poker websites didn't exist back in 2010, it might have saved online poker.

Agreed so far but with the now sharing of the player pools with NV NJ and DE its a start finally in the right direction.. PA needs to come online next and then maybe itll at least have some remote sense of viability but will continue to sputter unless and until you get NY and CA with legalized online poker and those pools join up then you've got something that just MIGHT be the start of relighting the fire for legalized poker in the US with a large enough player pool to sustain cash and tournaments that it is able to show constant online numbers of a few thousand on a consistant basis.. I also think if that happens you might start seeing competition in the markets as a whole PartyPoker Im sure would love to get back into the US Market but not until it can get a foothold enough to justify the time and expenses to get licensed and setting up a VPN between servers to offer Interstate Play..

Load Metric
    I wonder if some of these pros are hurting their name/likeness and therefore chance of being signed by a legal U.S site with all these offshore and crypto sites. Although other then patching players at live events it doesn't seem like WSOP.com is interested in Team Pros, whereas Partypoker is.

Comments

splitthis:

handicapme: .....

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by ftpjesus View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by TheXFactor View Post

Agreed so far but with the now sharing of the player pools with NV NJ and DE its a start finally in the right direction.. PA needs to come online next and then maybe itll at least have some remote sense of viability but will continue to sputter unless and until you get NY and CA with legalized online poker and those pools join up then you've got something that just MIGHT be the start of relighting the fire for legalized poker in the US with a large enough player pool to sustain cash and tournaments that it is able to show constant online numbers of a few thousand on a consistant basis.. I also think if that happens you might start seeing competition in the markets as a whole PartyPoker Im sure would love to get back into the US Market but not until it can get a foothold enough to justify the time and expenses to get licensed and setting up a VPN between servers to offer Interstate Play..
    re: other states, both Texas (28mil) & Florida (21mil) have larger populations than New York (20mil), so either of those states could also be ones that help online poker reach critical mass

http://worldpopulationreview.com/states/
    (long before there was a PFA i had my Grenade & Crossbones avatar at DD)

Thread Information