Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Pedestrian Donked Down by Uber Self Driving Car in AZ

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by The_Lurker View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by simpdog View Post

Exactly this.

I would much prefer an environment where we are all in self driving cars. Eventually those cars will drive better than the best possible human drivers....and you don't have to worry about the other idiots on the road.

Druff you are a risk averse person. If your chance of dying in an automobile accident go down due to autonomous cars....isn't it better for you?

After the test drive, I was online ready to order a Tesla S, and I stopped myself based on the fact that I had already made the mistake of buying a 100k car and have felt very foolish about the size of the purchase. The car is long gone, but I can assure you that as soon as someone enters the market with a self driving car that is in the 50k range, I will be first in line to trade in my 6 year old Prius.

Name:  disbelief.gif
Views: 390
Size:  3.62 MB

holy shit - do you think anyone believes your fraud anymore?

LLLLLLLLLLLLOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOLLL LLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL

OMG, that is too much.

HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHHHAHHHHHHAHAAHHAHAHAHH

The Lurker at work folks:

Name:  hippo.gif
Views: 291
Size:  2.22 MB

Comments

The_Lurker: I am honestly starting to feel sorry for you

MumblesBadly: Your mother is calling for you to come up from the basement for dinner.

herbertstemple: offset

Load Metric
    tellefriend, you post like someone who is legitimately obsessed with the_lurker and youre probably not going to believe this but we are tired of watching you try to make us change our opinions of him through volume and force of will.

absolutely no one doesnt read your posts about him and resent having their time wasted.

seriously youre morphing into a 408mike-caliber wreck in front of our eyes, its something you should want to change.

Comments

Hockey Guy: This is fairly accurate.

Tellafriend: you could heed some of your own advice

The_Lurker: Honestly, he is acting like I humped him and dumped him.
    "Birds born in a cage think flying is an illness." - Alejandro Jodorowsky

"America is not so much a nightmare as a non-dream. The American non-dream is precisely a move to wipe the dream out of existence. The dream is a spontaneous happening and therefore dangerous to a control system set up by the non-dreamers." -- William S. Burroughs

Platinum
    Load Metric
    I say don't let her death be in vain, demonize this technology in any way you can. This will take a huge amount of jobs from Americans. Get used to competing with robots, automation and Somalians for work. Trump don't give a fuck about you at all, at all, AT ALL!

GOP, Dems at all levels to America: Go starve in a fucking ditch we have to protect our donors i mean allies.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by jsearles22 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Brittney Griner's Clit View Post
    LOL OMG did you guys see the shabby clothes that bum was wearing??
    What kind of fucking beast was in the car? Man? Woman? Holy shit

Banned
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by sonatine View Post
    tellefriend, you post like someone who is legitimately obsessed with the_lurker and youre probably not going to believe this but we are tired of watching you try to make us change our opinions of him through volume and force of will.

absolutely no one doesnt read your posts about him and resent having their time wasted.

seriously youre morphing into a 408mike-caliber wreck in front of our eyes, its something you should want to change.

I am just going lay it on the line like I did with my last stalker.

Tellefriend, I don't want to have sex with you anymore, and If we can't just remain friends, please lose my number.

Load Metric
    ok or you can just provoke him to continue making this shithole more toxic.

Comments

The_Lurker: I can't be trusted

"America is not so much a nightmare as a non-dream. The American non-dream is precisely a move to wipe the dream out of existence. The dream is a spontaneous happening and therefore dangerous to a control system set up by the non-dreamers." -- William S. Burroughs

Banned
    Load Metric
    ok or you can just provoke him to continue making this shithole more toxic.

You 100% correct, and 2 wrongs don't make a right.

Tellefriend, this place is for fun. I will ignore you, please ignore me. Let the healing begin.

Comments

Tellafriend: Done

Plutonium Brittney Griner's Clit's Avatar
    Load Metric
    Perfect timing for lurker to say he made up everything and call tellafriend a faggot for believing him. The forum really needs that. I can't support all this on my own guys. You can put a lot on my Mark Henry shoulders but eventually even I wobble.

Load Metric
    Remember when Google sued Uber over the Waymo tech theft?

And Uber had to pay a quarter bil in equity or 71 bil in stock and promise to never use the pilfered Waymo tech?

That specific Waymo tech they were fighting over was the safety protocol code for self driving cars.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    zee Germans may be on to something

"The A8(Audi) watches it's human with a facial recognition camera in the instrument cluster.......
    If the car determines it needs help or senses the the human is not paying attention, it pesters them with
    visual and audio cues." (Holocoaust related). "If those don't work, the car tightens the seatbelt and pumps the brakes.
    Still no response? The car will turn on it's flashers, slow to a stop, and unlock the doors."

Wired

Load Metric

And Uber had to pay a quarter bil in equity or 71 bil in stock and promise to never use the pilfered Waymo tech?

That specific Waymo tech they were fighting over was the safety protocol code for self driving cars.
    https://www.nytimes.com/2018/03/23/t...T.nav=top-news

Uber was way behind Waymo in terms of safety and successful autonomy. Uber set a goal to average 13 miles between human interventions and was struggling to reach it. Waymo goes an average of 5600 miles between interventions. And yet Uber intended to introduce driverless cars to its service at the end of the year.

So, even more so than before, fuck Uber.
    HILLARY WON

Load Metric
    footage of accident:

absolutely no one understands what went wrong.

fucking... uber.

there is exactly no excuse for what can only be described as a complete technical failure. those sensors should work at night, the car didnt even seem to slow down.

i mean look, 99 out of 100 cards would kill that woman in that exact spot but the uber still should have avoided hitting her or at least noticed her in time to take some sort of evasive action.
    I recall hearing the dumb idiot was crossing in the middle of the road and literally stepped in front of the car without time for the car or the operator/observer to react.. Also apparently the old hag had a criminal record involving meth (apologies to SOks for this) but the bitch had her head up her ass probably was on meth still. About 50yrs ago my old man was delivering papers in Florida and smashed a drunk n-word dressed in dark clothes who stepped out in front of him on a rural highway. No word on if my Dad got the 10 pts that should've be awarded for hitting the drunk

Load Metric

Apparently Uber didn't exactly get the most up to date copy of the software when they stole it.. Dontcha hate when that happens.. Makes me wonder if Waymo deliberately let the glitchy code get swipped as a two pronged attack to get financial revenge two fold.. Upfront in the courts and then through this.. Didn't Uber have another wreck in AZ in 2017?? Funny haven't heard of any Waymo wrecks... hmmmmmmm

Load Metric
    What a shock.... NVIDIA suspended self driving testing.

Comments

jsearles22: Pretentious
    "I GOT NO TOE"

#FreeFluffler #FreeThisGuyIsCreepy #lockupGarrett

Load Metric
    So what would save more lives, taking everyone's guns or taking everyone's car keys?

Car Key Control NOW!!!
    Save a Cow - Eat a Vegetarian, they're grass-fed.

Thread Information