Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: Meet Chris Wylie, the British liberal democrat who created Mintjewlips, Sidedish, and the rest of the Trumptards (Facebook data scandal)

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by gimmick View Post
    It's gonna take a while before we get enough details to say how everything went down. For instance how Kogan's part played? Was he compromised before early 2014 and did the Russians just outsource the modernization of their information gathering and utilization at the expense of Cambridge Analytica? Or did they just piggyback off CAs database and programs at a later date? Did money exchange hands at any point or was it just plants/hacks that did most of the work?

Cambridge Analytica is likely fucked for good though. Just the UK law about needing consent for PI. We assumed everything was legal isn't a defense or saying we thought Kogan took care of it without having any paperwork showing anything resembling consent to transfer PI to a third party.

- PII laws
    - Foreigners working for US election campaigns
    - Outright lying to investigators about all the above

And thats before we even start to connect the Bannon/Trump Jr/Jarvanka/Lukoil/FSB dots.

Punch line is that the firm that warned them to not staff for Trump's campaign work with foreigners? Started by Rudy Guiliani.
    "Birds born in a cage think flying is an illness." - Alejandro Jodorowsky

"America is not so much a nightmare as a non-dream. The American non-dream is precisely a move to wipe the dream out of existence. The dream is a spontaneous happening and therefore dangerous to a control system set up by the non-dreamers." -- William S. Burroughs

Load Metric
    The irony of all this the Clinton campaign did the exact same thing......you just can't make this shit up.....

Comments

Muck Ficon: You are terrible
    "Druff would suck his own dick if it were long enough"- Brandon "drexel" Gerson

"ann coulter literally has more common sense than pfa."-Sonatine

"Real grinders supports poker fraud"- Ray Davis

"DRILLED HER GOOD"- HONGKONGER

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Mintjewlips View Post
    The irony of all this the Clinton campaign did the exact same thing......you just can't make this shit up.....
    You can’t, but smart people can.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tyde View Post
    I stay to myself and keep out of trouble and/or potentially problematic scenarios

Load Metric
    And yet the people who vote for the party that champions science and education didnt fall for it.

What a remarkable coincidence that is, or would be, if you could make this shit up.

"America is not so much a nightmare as a non-dream. The American non-dream is precisely a move to wipe the dream out of existence. The dream is a spontaneous happening and therefore dangerous to a control system set up by the non-dreamers." -- William S. Burroughs

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by sonatine View Post
    And yet the people who vote for the party that champions science and education didnt fall for it.

What a remarkable coincidence that is, or would be, if you could make this shit up.
    What party is This?

The Democrats believe that gender equals sexuality.

How can the Democratic party champion science and education all while convoluting science and education? Riddle me that fatman...

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by sonatine View Post

What party is This?

How can the Democratic party champion science and education all while convoluting science and education? Riddle me that fatman...
    You won't find this in any Democratic party platform.
    HILLARY WON

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by hongkonger View Post

What party is This?

Are you kidding me?

Maybe no directly, but certainly indirectly.

Load Metric

What party is This?

Nor does he expect anyone to, but what else can he say? Yes, he's part of a tribe of idiots who got played like little redneck fiddles? The fats in the fire and he knows it. The best he can hope for is having someone tell him to his face that the rest of his life is going to be MexiMumbles the Redneck Truck Driver. And I'm not sure anyone cares enough to tell him to his face, so..

Load Metric

Are you kidding me?

Maybe no directly, but certainly indirectly.
    Only in your twisted mind. Democrats want people to feel reasonably sure they aren't going to face discrimination or excessive and unnecessary difficulty in life based on sexuality or transgender status. They have no platform about the science of it, and they don't want to force sidetard to blow a tranny. Stop mainlining Fox News and take a breath of reality.
    HILLARY WON

Load Metric
    Yea there's no hope for me, my shitty 100k a year job with full benefits and matching 401k is just so deplorable.....why didn't I learn to code???..... WHYYYYYY...

Load Metric
    Yea there's no hope for me, my shitty 100k a year job with full benefits and matching 401k is just so deplorable.....why didn't I learn to code???..... WHYYYYYY...
    If you really have this you should want leadership that doesn't want to completely fuck everything up.
    HILLARY WON

Load Metric
    My shitty job and their shitty perks, they just asked me if I wanted steak or prime rib for our yearly company party where they will be giving out 50k in door prizes........WHYYYY AM I SOO RETARDED, WHYYY DID GOD FORSAKE ME?!!

Load Metric
    If you really have this you should want leadership that doesn't want to completely fuck everything up.
    It's hard to find a good broker, my last guy at fidelity was ok, but I've learned that the stock market can be more fickle than my NBA picks....I just decided too stay conservative....

Load Metric
    And the subtle condescending racist remarks are not lost on me tine.......

Load Metric

It's hard to find a good broker, my last guy at fidelity was ok, but I've learned that the stock market can be more fickle than my NBA picks....I just decided too stay conservative....
    Have to applaud this. You don't need a broker at all. Diversify, low-expense funds, good mix with bonds increasing fixed income as you age, you will be just fine. Don't try to pick stocks. I wish you all the best with career/money I just hope you wise up a bit about the bullshit you are being fed.

Comments

MumblesBadly: Sound advice. Too bad most people have Dunning-Kruger syndrome when it comes to investing.
    HILLARY WON

Load Metric
    My shitty job and their shitty perks, they just asked me if I wanted steak or prime rib for our yearly company party where they will be giving out 50k in door prizes........WHYYYY AM I SOO RETARDED, WHYYY DID GOD FORSAKE ME?!!

What cut of steak? If it's a good one go with that, medium rare or less.
    HILLARY WON

Banned
    Load Metric
    The silver lining to all this is that Mintjewlips firmly believes that he isn't brainwashed.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by The_Lurker View Post
    The silver lining to all this is that Mintjewlips firmly believes that he isn't brainwashed.

He's also the best paid deliveryman in Texas, just look at his 401k.

Load Metric
    Don't forget I can bitch slap you at will aswell...

Load Metric
    Yes hes also the Michael Angelo of bitch slapping at will aswell.

Thread Information