Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 345678 LastLast

Thread: Meet Chris Wylie, the British liberal democrat who created Mintjewlips, Sidedish, and the rest of the Trumptards (Facebook data scandal)

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by DJ_Chaps View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by hongkonger View Post

Only in your twisted mind. Democrats want people to feel reasonably sure they aren't going to face discrimination or excessive and unnecessary difficulty in life based on sexuality or transgender status. They have no platform about the science of it, and they don't want to force sidetard to blow a tranny. Stop mainlining Fox News and take a breath of reality.

bro, there are are apparently 63 genders (lol) and if you disagree you're an alt-right bigot, remember. or is that just for us in Canada?

LIKE YOU'VE EARNED THE RIGHT TO CLAIM ANY GENDER AT ALL *I SEE YOU*
    "Birds born in a cage think flying is an illness." - Alejandro Jodorowsky

"America is not so much a nightmare as a non-dream. The American non-dream is precisely a move to wipe the dream out of existence. The dream is a spontaneous happening and therefore dangerous to a control system set up by the non-dreamers." -- William S. Burroughs

Nova Scotia's #1 Party Rocker!!!!11 DJ_Chaps's Avatar
    Load Metric
    Sonasstine you should assign a gender to the top 63 users here. All have to be unique.

Go

Comments

sonatine: ok thats going to be amazing.
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Chaps' 2017-18 NFL $$ Thread

Load Metric
    UK cops just raided CA.

"America is not so much a nightmare as a non-dream. The American non-dream is precisely a move to wipe the dream out of existence. The dream is a spontaneous happening and therefore dangerous to a control system set up by the non-dreamers." -- William S. Burroughs

Load Metric
    Also not sure this was clear Joseph Chancellor left CA and now works at Facebook because of course he does.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    BUMP

First off, the Zuckerberg testimony today was brutal. Every politician questioning him just wanted to grandstand and hear themselves talk.

I couldn't get through more than a little bit of it.

Second, you can see if Cambridge Analytica got access to your data:

https://www.facebook.com/help/1873665312923476

Note that this URL is not being widely shared by Facebook, and like most other privacy related matters on Facebook, you need to know where to find it.

Here's what it says for me:

Based on our investigation, you don't appear to have logged into "This Is Your Digital Life" with Facebook before we removed it from our platform in 2015.

However, a friend of yours did log in.

As a result, the following information was likely shared with "This Is Your Digital Life":

Your public profile, Page likes, birthday and current city

A small number of people who logged into "This Is Your Digital Life" also shared their own News Feed, timeline, posts and messages which may have included posts and messages from you. They may also have shared your hometown.

Fuck off, Zuckerberg, you limousine liberal phony.

Load Metric
    I heard someone literally asked him if Twitter was Facebook.

Fuckin olds.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Not a Kamala Harris fan, but she totally owned Zuck here

He also gives that cringeworthy response of (and I'm paraprhasing), "We didn't inform the 87 million users of the Cambridge Analytica breach because Dr. Kogan agreed to delete the data he acquired", as if Facebook believed at any point that they actually deleted the data that they put so much effort out to obtain.

He also contradicted himself by first stating that he wasn't aware of any discussions of whether to suppress the knowledge of that incident from the users, and then later justifying the discussions they had about it.

Huh???

But I really, really, really hate the totally slimy response of, "We asked those who stole the data to delete it, they agreed, so at the time we made the decision which made sense."

The fact that he's still peddling that nonsense answer is mind boggling.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post

He also gives that cringeworthy response of (and I'm paraprhasing), "We didn't inform the 87 million users of the Cambridge Analytica breach because Dr. Kogan agreed to delete the data he acquired", as if Facebook believed at any point that they actually deleted the data that they put so much effort out to obtain.

He also contradicted himself by first stating that he wasn't aware of any discussions of whether to suppress the knowledge of that incident from the users, and then later justifying the discussions they had about it.

Huh???

But I really, really, really hate the totally slimy response of, "We asked those who stole the data to delete it, they agreed, so at the time we made the decision which made sense."

Believing that CA would delete the data after completimg its “study” allowed the idiots at FB overseeing this matter to conveniently believe that they could sweep the matter under the rug. (“No harm, no foul! Phew!!!”) stupid shit like this happens in big organizations when facing getting info that could indicate a massive potential problem that could jeopardize careers and organizational goals. That’s why the lead NASA manager who oversaw the last flight of the Columbia Shuttle didn’t okay the request by flight safety engineer to have the military use their much better resolution cameras to check the damage to the shuttle’s wing due to the foam strike on takeoff. And we all know how that mission ended.

Name:  C9621FDA-1F26-4B77-837C-FECA14A3BD53.jpeg
Views: 384
Size:  365.0 KB
    I actually hope this [second impeachment] succeeds, because I want Trump put down politically like a sick, 14-year-old dog. ... I don't want him complicating the 2024 primary season. I just want him done.
    Were Republicans cowardly or unethical not to go along with [convicting Trump in the second impeachment Senate trial]? No. The smart move was to reject it.

Load Metric

Huh???

Not to mention it was illegal for FB not to inform people affected by the breach.

Kamala Harris: your next PotUS.
    HILLARY WON

Load Metric
    Facebook = LifeLog

(((Fucking Mossad)))

Load Metric
    BUMP

First off, the Zuckerberg testimony today was brutal. Every politician questioning him just wanted to grandstand and hear themselves talk.

Note that this URL is not being widely shared by Facebook, and like most other privacy related matters on Facebook, you need to know where to find it.

Based on our investigation, you don't appear to have logged into "This Is Your Digital Life" with Facebook before we removed it from our platform in 2015.

However, a friend of yours did log in.

As a result, the following information was likely shared with "This Is Your Digital Life":

Your public profile, Page likes, birthday and current city

A small number of people who logged into "This Is Your Digital Life" also shared their own News Feed, timeline, posts and messages which may have included posts and messages from you. They may also have shared your hometown.

Curious what you think is limousine liberal about this

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by MrTickle View Post
    BUMP

Curious what you think is limousine liberal about this
    Zuckerberg himself is a limousine liberal.

He supports all of the "correct" left-wing causes, and constantly grandstands that he cares about the average human being. He still wants everyone to think that he runs Facebook because he simply wants people to be able to connect with one another.

But when it came to the privacy and data rights to the hundreds of millions of people who trusted him, he very willingly violated that for the sake of profit.

You can't take a "fuck the public, I want to make money" attitude in your business life and then claim to be a populist liberal in your personal life.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    BUMP

Facebook gave large companies all kinds of access to private user info.

Most egregious, Facebook gave Netflix and Spotify the ability to read private messages between users.

This was not an accident or a hack. Facebook allowed this by agreement.

https://www.nytimes.com/2018/12/18/t...k-privacy.html

Time for some serious government punishment?

I'm guessing Zuckerberg will face zero consequences for this.

Load Metric
    I was anti "Artificial intelligence", but then I realized, if this "AI" God decides to kill the people that created it first, before killing the rest of us, then I'd be content with humanity ending in that order.......lol nerds....
    "Druff would suck his own dick if it were long enough"- Brandon "drexel" Gerson

"ann coulter literally has more common sense than pfa."-Sonatine

"Real grinders supports poker fraud"- Ray Davis

"DRILLED HER GOOD"- HONGKONGER

Load Metric
    I mean it's only the most common meme in human history.....son defeats father...yada yada yada....the creator is destroyed by it's own creation....
    "Druff would suck his own dick if it were long enough"- Brandon "drexel" Gerson

"ann coulter literally has more common sense than pfa."-Sonatine

"Real grinders supports poker fraud"- Ray Davis

"DRILLED HER GOOD"- HONGKONGER

Diamond
    Load Metric
    Thread is a classic example of how droned the libtards are. I told them this is how the game is played like 100x, called me a retard. MSM tells them it's bad cuz trump did it, suddenly they get it

Comments

Mintjewlips: I mean this is the realist shit you ever wrote

Load Metric
    Most people I know haven't used or updated their facebook profile in years.

But facebook is still accumulating data about you even if your not currently logged-in to facebook.

Facebook sells this and all your data to whoever they can.

FUCK FACEBOOK

Load Metric
    Soros doing work.

Load Metric
    Sonatine, you never landed that coveted PFA moderator gig but you might take a look at Facebook

The Facebook leaked moderator docs.

Any thoughts?

Once you (Facebook) decide to edit the world’s posts your future becomes finite. There is no good end.

The model was all absolutely flawed to begin with. Trusting lonely people and their cats can yield a pretty big hit even if it all unravels.

Saw a speech the “Art of the Deal” ghost writer made about his experience with Trump at Oxford. Frightening but none of this would have been possible without Facebook.

The perfect intersection of dithering idiots on new tech and a subject that was a lock to be shared ad infinitum

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Sanlmar View Post
    Sonatine, you never landed that coveted PFA moderator gig but you might take a look at Facebook

The Facebook leaked moderator docs.

Any thoughts?

Once you (Facebook) decide to edit the world’s posts your future becomes finite. There is no good end.

The model was all absolutely flawed to begin with. Trusting lonely people and their cats can yield a pretty big hit even if it all unravels.

Saw a speech the “Art of the Deal” ghost writer made about his experience with Trump at Oxford. Frightening but none of this would have been possible without Facebook.

The perfect intersection of dithering idiots on new tech and a subject that was a lock to be shared ad infinitum

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Snow_Crash

also very soon there is going to be a Perfect Storm where a cross platform Chrome exploit is able to be delivered via facebook posts and 80% of middle america is going to collectively shit itself and die when they all wake up the next day to a splash screen informing them in broken english that in order to decrypt their files they need to send a bitcoin to such and such address in the next 24 hours.

until then tho im not sure the classic 'well the kids are sick of it so its over' paradigm plays here; boomers are officially gut hooked on getting trolled.

Thread Information