Thread: Time for a 408mike subforum?

Platinum
    Load Metric

Time for a 408mike subforum?

I know Druff is extremely against banning people. Druff does however have a rule in place that people cant constantly ruin threads and turn other threads into rants about themselves. I also appreciate that Druff has a natural concern for 408mike.

Jewdonk was banned in a large part for behaviour which Mike is now showing. Seems the fairer solution at this stage would be to create a subforum called Mike's madness or whatever, ship him off over there and if people want to interact with them they can.
    When faced with a difficult decision, ask yourself "What would Micon do?", then do the opposite.

PFA Rookie of the Year Awards
    2012: The Templar (unknown)
    2013: Jasep $5000+
    2015: Micon's gofundme legal defense $3k begging for 100k:
    2018: 4Dragons
    2019: Dutch Boyd: Mike Postle
    2020: Covid19
    2021: SMIFlorida and some sort of shit coins for $50k
    2022: BDubs leaks chums club info
    2023: 22nd Feb 4th Dec Youtube channels removed
    2024: Dustin Morgan wins Chrissy's $1000 contest

Load Metric
    Something should be done, every fucking thread turns into Mike vs someone flame war. All the interesting threads recently have had a good portion of posts that needed to be scrolled past or ignored to get to the relevant, thread related info. The people like Anonamoose who cant resist flaming and arguing with him are somewhat to blame as well. Right now the slim thread is currently at the 'I make more money than you in 10 years' state, fucking gay. I think a reasonable place to start is Druff warning Mike and people like moose who cant stay on topic in threads to cease.

Load Metric
    "Roid Monkey Closet Homos"

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by peter mcneil View Post
    Something should be done, every fucking thread turns into Mike vs someone flame war. All the interesting threads recently have had a good portion of posts that needed to be scrolled past or ignored to get to the relevant, thread related info. The people like Anonamoose who cant resist flaming and arguing with him are somewhat to blame as well. Right now the slim thread is currently at the 'I make more money than you in 10 years' state, fucking gay. I think a reasonable place to start is Druff warning Mike and people like moose who cant stay on topic in threads to cease.
    Oh thanks for singling me out, as if there weren't 20 other people doing it before I was.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by anonamoose View Post
    Oh thanks for singling me out, as if there weren't 20 other people doing it before I was.
    you were just the one I noticed most recently in the Slim thread but I do agree, a lot of others cant resist flaming Mike even when he is trying to stay in topic (which he cant do for long).

Load Metric

you were just the one I noticed most recently in the Slim thread but I do agree, a lot of others cant resist flaming Mike even when he is trying to stay in topic (which he cant do for long).
    it's hard not to flame on someone when you're trying to keep up with something and you run into 20 pages of gibberish by him that is restating everything in the thread in a retarded manner.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by sonatine
    i was pretty butt-hurt when mike said he didnt want to fuck with my home game because i was trannie-bombing threads, but ive definitely come to appreciate mike as a poster and a person and feel genuinely that the last thing on earth he deserves is a dime-store bipolar fruitcake like marty threatening him.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by 408Mike View Post

Load Metric
    Post restrict IMO.

Load Metric

I'm definitely guilty of this, and I kind of apologize. I don't really come here for information or content. I come to argue in a fucking around type of manner, and chat with old friends. I don't know if that's against the rules of PfA, but they have an ignore feature, and I know it's hard to move that pointer finger from the left mouse button to the mouse wheel to scroll over them. I do feel aittle bad for the people who want nothing to do with criticizing other members, but most people here are critical. So, expect to be commented back at.

As far as mike, he's an ape. If we didn't think it irritated him, we'd leave him alone, but he's failed to show he doesn't care for years now.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by vegas1369 View Post
    Post restrict IMO.
    i was pretty butt-hurt when mike said he didnt want to fuck with my home game because i was trannie-bombing threads, but ive definitely come to appreciate mike as a poster and a person and feel genuinely that the last thing on earth he deserves is a dime-store bipolar fruitcake like marty threatening him.

Load Metric
    Just have him contain his scatter-brained ramblings to one thread.

Too bad there isn't a way to put a word limit on his posts. Fifteen words or less would be ideal.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Sloppy Joe View Post

Too bad there isn't a way to put a word limit on his posts. Fifteen words or less would be ideal.
    Name:  
Views: 
Size:

Platinum
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Sloppy Joe View Post

24 words per 24 hours and no pictures looking like a better option at this stage.
    When faced with a difficult decision, ask yourself "What would Micon do?", then do the opposite.

PFA Rookie of the Year Awards
    2012: The Templar (unknown)
    2013: Jasep $5000+
    2015: Micon's gofundme legal defense $3k begging for 100k:
    2018: 4Dragons
    2019: Dutch Boyd: Mike Postle
    2020: Covid19
    2021: SMIFlorida and some sort of shit coins for $50k
    2022: BDubs leaks chums club info
    2023: 22nd Feb 4th Dec Youtube channels removed
    2024: Dustin Morgan wins Chrissy's $1000 contest

Thread Information