Thread: Attention Mulva (Popeil and your other dupes)

Load Metric

Attention Mulva (Popeil and your other dupes)

I am looking to place a large bet on the Kentucky Derby. I know its not for a few weeks, but I would like the top two winners in your view, and top 4 for second place. I am looking to make a 4 figure Exacta bet. The field is like 20 horses so this could be a most excellent payday for me.

Any help would be appreciated. I know you will be researching for a few weeks. TIA.

Comments

Muck Ficon: Pretending to have money lol

splitthis:

Load Metric
    Fantastic. Whatever bottomfag bets, everybody hop on the opposite.
    HILLARY WON

Load Metric
    betting the horse for profit =LOLOLOL

GL FISH

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by big dick View Post

GL FISH
    STFU, I am at a party at a race track and want a big win. If I can peel off a few K what is it to you? What a mope you turned out to be over time.

Comments

splitthis:

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by tgull View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by big dick View Post

GL FISH
    STFU, I am at a party at a race track and want a big win. If I can peel off a few K what is it to you? What a mope you turned out to be over time.
    You didn't turn out to be an annoying shithead over time. You've always been an annoying shithead.
    HILLARY WON

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    there's a bunch of ky derby preps for the next month and a half. when i break down the derby i usually try and get it to 5 horses in one angle, and box them in the exacta

this weeks it's the rebel

http://www1.drf.com/formulator-web/F...rmance-race/10
    Quote Originally Posted by bottomset_69 View Post
    Johnny Manziel will be the 1st pick in the draft. I truly believe not only will Johnny Manziel be rookie of the year, quite possibly he will be MVP as his style will shock defensive coordinators. Manziel may only be 6 feet tall, but he has size 15 feet. And he has HUGE hands. I know some NFL scouts so I know what I am talking about.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    i like the 1 horse. title ready. should be 10-1

bet to win

ex boxes----1/234710

and bet more boxes w/ the favs to cash if he comes in 2nd
    Johnny Manziel will be the 1st pick in the draft. I truly believe not only will Johnny Manziel be rookie of the year, quite possibly he will be MVP as his style will shock defensive coordinators. Manziel may only be 6 feet tall, but he has size 15 feet. And he has HUGE hands. I know some NFL scouts so I know what I am talking about.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by mulva View Post
    there's a bunch of ky derby preps for the next month and a half. when i break down the derby i usually try and get it to 5 horses in one angle, and box them in the exacta

Thanks. I am probably going to share the Exacta Box with another guy, bet will probably be $2-4K. 2 horses on top, 4 on the second line. Who else on top other than the 1.

Comments

splitthis:

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by tgull View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by mulva View Post

Thanks. I am probably going to share the Exacta Box with another guy, bet will probably be $2-4K. 2 horses on top, 4 on the second line. Who else on top other than the 1.
    i'm stabbng withe the 1 for 1st and 2nd. hopfully hell win but this is a tough field. up/down ex w/ 5 horses is 10 bucks..i'm coming back w/ him and the 234 for additional monies..and a win bet

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    live feed of the rebel..starts at aprox 608 cst

https://www.xbtv.com/watch-live/

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    17-1 nice odds

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    pletcher's magnum moon ran a nice race.....one to keep an eye on.

as for title ready...ran a decent race, could easily improve...those 1st two finishers were classy horses..pretty hard to pike them on the engine first time vs stakes horses

Load Metric
    Anything new? Obviously we will need a detailed update in the next several weeks, including Kentucky Oaks.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    mostly favorites winning the prep races. vino rossi came back to win te wood memorial after i bet a shitoad on him only to lose the TB derby.

i really like audible in the KD. he has a burst of speed not seen by many and looks like movie version of secretariat or sea biscuit. he will prolly be around 6-1/8-1 and he has a really good chance at winning.

here is the last big prep before the kentucky derby...

arkansas derby......favorites look really strong once again and are tough to go against as well.

magnum moon and get this....solomini...lol

http://www.brisnet.com/php/bw_pdf_vi...param3=1753642

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    title ready didn't run a bad race at nice odds in the rebel. he will race on the undercard.

no chance you'lll get 14/17-1 on him. horse will be favorite, so value is nil becuse his rebel was competitive.

will prolly put him on top in a few triples and single in pick 3's.....but i will not mess around that much becuse he'll be too low

http://www.brisnet.com/php/bw_pdf_vi...param3=1275376

and for the record. i don't have any dupes here. druff could check my ip's and he'lll see like 10 us states and several countries. all with the mulva screenname
    Last edited by mulva; 04-12-2018 at 07:28 PM.

Thread Information