Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Need Some Opinions on A Product

Load Metric

Need Some Opinions on A Product

*Serious comments only please!

So there was a recent product launch and there is one product in particular that I can't see any males who would actually be interested, they're female partner may want to try it out but I don't really see the benefit for males as I'm assuming it would feel worse than using a condom. So I'd appreciate your guys' opinions

Name:  Extra Credit_S.jpg
Views: 898
Size:  47.0 KB

It's called "Extra Credit" and here is the exact description...

"Extra Credit Male Enhancer Sleeve makes him feel bigger to you and you feel tighter to him! This pleasure sleeve adds the extra length, girth, and texture you crave, plus ridges inside that feel great to him. Try it with toys, too! Waterproof."

Platinum
    Load Metric
    Your opening comments have put a negative bias on it already, so I suspect you'll get the same sort of responses.
    When faced with a difficult decision, ask yourself "What would Micon do?", then do the opposite.

PFA Rookie of the Year Awards
    2012: The Templar (unknown)
    2013: Jasep $5000+
    2015: Micon's gofundme legal defense $3k begging for 100k:
    2018: 4Dragons
    2019: Dutch Boyd: Mike Postle
    2020: Covid19
    2021: SMIFlorida and some sort of shit coins for $50k
    2022: BDubs leaks chums club info
    2023: 22nd Feb 4th Dec Youtube channels removed
    2024: Dustin Morgan wins Chrissy's $1000 contest

Load Metric
    Well I do have a negative bias, but seeing as I don't have a penis I can't possibly relate to how someone who does would think of it.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    "Extra Credit Male Enhancer Sleeve makes him feel bigger to you and you feel tighter to him! This pleasure sleeve adds the extra length, girth, and texture you crave, plus ridges inside that feel great to him. Try it with toys, too! Waterproof."

Zero chance this thing enhances the sexual experience for dudes.

Load Metric
    I think it's more of a "Your mans dick is too small, and it might be ok for him" I would even say it would feel soooo shitty

Load Metric
    Lol Druff!

Tommyt, that is probably why a girl would buy it, just not sure if the guy would agree to try it.

I may just add a few to my stock and put them in my prize box in hopes that I'll get reviews back in the future.

Diamond
    Load Metric
    I'm looking for a head that can be molded to anyone's real face and where you can stick your dick in it mouth an through robotic technology it can give you a blowjob.

There would be a space where you would add water so that it can create a saliva type effect while it blows you.

If there is no such thing on the market I would like 5% royalties on future sales. Thanks.

Platinum
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Beebs9Dizzle View Post
    put them in my prize box.
    That sounds like a much better term for pussy than I often see on this site.
    When faced with a difficult decision, ask yourself "What would Micon do?", then do the opposite.

PFA Rookie of the Year Awards
    2012: The Templar (unknown)
    2013: Jasep $5000+
    2015: Micon's gofundme legal defense $3k begging for 100k:
    2018: 4Dragons
    2019: Dutch Boyd: Mike Postle
    2020: Covid19
    2021: SMIFlorida and some sort of shit coins for $50k
    2022: BDubs leaks chums club info
    2023: 22nd Feb 4th Dec Youtube channels removed
    2024: Dustin Morgan wins Chrissy's $1000 contest

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by zealanddonk View Post
    put them in my prize box.
    That sounds like a much better term for pussy than I often see on this site.
    LOL!! No, it's just a box that I keep travel sized "samples" for my customers who spend $150 or more on one order.

Load Metric
    I'm seeing a scenario where a guy buys it, meets a girl, turns the lights off, and wraps a condom over it. If it feels funny to her, he simply says the condom is ribbed, and she brags to her friends about how good he is. That's about the only market I'm envisioning, the salami in pants guy. I can't tell from picture, would a female know for sure that it's fake with condom over it?

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by BCR View Post
    I'm seeing a scenario where a guy buys it, meets a girl, turns the lights off, and wraps a condom over it. If it feels funny to her, he simply says the condom is ribbed, and she brags to her friends about how good he is. That's about the only market I'm envisioning, the salami in pants guy. I can't tell from picture, would a female know for sure that it's fake with condom over it?
    LOL I can see that happening! And actually, from my understanding this would go over the condom.

Load Metric
    No chance I would try this thing

Load Metric
    So its a strange combination of a strap-on and a fleshlight.

I actually think this might be appealing to girls if they are "unsatisfied" with the current size they receive, but no guy wants to put something on to be "bigger" especially if it puts an inch of plastic between his manhood and the pussy. I would imagine you could market this to women all day long, but it would end up never being taken out of the box.
    I write things about poker at my Poker Blog and elsewhere on the Internets

Load Metric
    This sounds like a product for guys with small cocks who cum way too quickly.

Please ship me a case of them.

TIA

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Steve-O View Post
    So its a strange combination of a strap-on and a fleshlight.

I actually think this might be appealing to girls if they are "unsatisfied" with the current size they receive, but no guy wants to put something on to be "bigger" especially if it puts an inch of plastic between his manhood and the pussy. I would imagine you could market this to women all day long, but it would end up never being taken out of the box.
    That's kind of how I was thinking, especially because most men (even women) object to a condom.

Quote Originally Posted by devidee View Post

TIA

Load Metric
    'Inside ridges' are pointless as we want to feel smooth, wet vagina. Product is huge fail.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by BCR View Post
    LOL I can see that happening! And actually, from my understanding this would go over the condom.
    That would make no sense as condoms are lubricated which would make that thing slip right off. I would imagine it IS a condom, only huge. I doubt they put a hole in the tip of that thing to give her that "fresh spunk in pussy" feeling.
    Quote Originally Posted by Baron Von Strucker View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by kmksmkn View Post
    Does anybody know if u can get a work visa for playing online poker in the UK
    I have had Issues with credit cards in Europe
    Quote Originally Posted by Tyde View Post
    you're more consumed with accumulating wealth than achieving spiritual enlightenment
    Quote Originally Posted by tgull View Post
    Getting a little surf and turf tonight. In my world that is Sea Bass with a nice lobster tail on the side. And grilled asparagus. It's nice having money.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Sloppy Joe View Post
    'Inside ridges' are pointless as we want to feel smooth, wet vagina. Product is huge fail.

Aren't pretty much all male products a huge fail? I've used multiple dick rings and I've never enjoyed any of them. Hell, even condoms suck. I think guys just like the feeling of raw doggin a girl and the only product we need is the wet pussy.

I don't think this product is cool at all. No guy wants to spend any amount of time attaching something to my dick while I'm in the process of fucking. It ruins the mood IMO. Not to mention this product would crush ego's

Load Metric
    *Serious comments only please!

So there was a recent product launch and there is one product in particular that I can't see any males who would actually be interested, they're female partner may want to try it out but I don't really see the benefit for males as I'm assuming it would feel worse than using a condom. So I'd appreciate your guys' opinions

It's called "Extra Credit" and here is the exact description...

I agree that this is worthless for a man, unless he finds it will help him to hold out longer by reducing sensation. Or give him some mental boost because he thinks he's pleasing his partner more by giving her a bigger experience.

So the real question is, is this product good for a woman. I don't know if my opinion will be typical of other girls, but for me the feel of plastic or rubber materials inside is not desirable. The feel of actual flesh, which is soft and smooth and sexy, is fantastic. Plastic and rubber feels... fake and weird. In fact, the moment a "toy" is introduced, it detracts from the sensation of sex (the ones that are designed for insertion anyway - the ones that are used for clitoral stimulation are fine). Honestly I'd rather sacrifice length and girth (and who cares about ribs, really) for the feel of real skin. No idea as I said how many other females feel this way.
    ´*•.¸(*•.¸https://twitter.com/RealFckVwls¸.•*´)¸.•*´

http://i.imgur.com/TsBfg.jpg

Bronze
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by devidee View Post

TIA
    I laughed so hard it hurt

Thread Information