Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Top 5 Worst Posters of All Time

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Tyde View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by donkdowndonedied View Post

"My vessel". LOOOL. You're the COOK dude. I guess if you are the cook at your own restaurant that might be impressive to someone, but you cook on a ship for literal n*******s.

Your plans are to be stuck on a ship where you have no internet and no one who speaks English because thats the best job you can get. bahaha.

um actually your post is incorrect on many levels

listen up carefully if you're not to too high

my title is Chief Steward

you clearly know less than zero about how my industry infrastructure works, or how the employment process works

with that said..

I manage all inventory, write well crafted menus, and supervise a crew in my department of 3-5 personnel

admittedly I do prepare breakfast, which is simple enough, but after breakfast I spend the rest of my day delegating and supervising various tasks to my crew which entails overall cleanliness throughout the vessel...restocking necessary materials, and making sure food quality and preparation is up to my expectations as a department head.

I'm directly responsible for managing a $30,000 food and supply budget every 60 days, which also includes cleaning supplies, perishables, and stocking supplies for extended (often unpredictable) lengths of time

No junkie...I'm not a 'cook', despite years spent in the restaurant industry since I was 16 years old.

I possess managerial level certifications from ServSafe and a wealth of experience which qualify me to be working under the title I currently hold as a department head in an AFL/CIO umbrella labor union

None of the aforementioned includes mandatory Maritime safety courses including Firefighting, Water Survival, Hazardous Conditions, lifeboat, chemical familiarity, and other assorted piracy classes I had to pass to get to this point

I spent almost 9 months getting all my endorsements upgrading from entry level to get where I am now

your desperation is showing when you try to paint me out as a 'cook' (although in reality I am a bad ass when it comes to putting meals together for 20-40 people) I have worked as a 'cook before, and know that drill all too well

But I put my time in, upgraded my credentials, and now enjoy the perks of running the steward department for one of the largest shipping companies in the entire world with a rotary permanent job.

It must feel good for you to belittle me and label me or rather paint me out as some 'cook' like I'm some scrub who flips burgers....and that's fine with me because I know that your life is in the dumps and you need to lash out

fact remains that I will easily bank $50,000 after taxes in the next 4 months....and you'll still be babysitting a weed crop shooting up junk riding your moped playing limit poker

I'd be happy to PM you my pay stubs if you doubt me, but I already did that last year when others doubted my claims for the amount of money I make now

I do appreciate you tilting though. its quite amusing

warm regards Brian

carry on

BACK ON YOUR BIKE

Name:  
Views: 
Size:
    So you're a cook.
    HILLARY WON

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    mort, what are your thoughts on instant mashed potatoes. i gotta tell you i bought these idahoan baby reds and they were all the talk at my last dinner party.

Name:  ida.jpeg
Views: 383
Size:  43.5 KB
    Quote Originally Posted by bottomset_69 View Post
    Johnny Manziel will be the 1st pick in the draft. I truly believe not only will Johnny Manziel be rookie of the year, quite possibly he will be MVP as his style will shock defensive coordinators. Manziel may only be 6 feet tall, but he has size 15 feet. And he has HUGE hands. I know some NFL scouts so I know what I am talking about.

Gold
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Tyde View Post
    LOL OMG

I was trying to think about who you referring to as your 'friend' in Mexico and it just hit me

SONNY

yea that idiot has been banished to Retard Siberia here

(another poster Todd shitcanned without ever making personal threats to him or even remotely referencing his 'family')

Sonny used to PM saying he was going to kill me if he ever saw me in Mexico bragging about how connected he was with various cartels

Jesus Christ talk about 'personal threats'

pretty sure he still posts here, but not allowed to post in the main forum due to the fact he was so God awful the vast majority of posters here wanted him the fuck OUT

in Todd's defense that was a wise managerial decision

but thats fucking hilarious that you and him are best buddies Brian

I see you have chosen your circle of friends wisely

Sonny kinda reminds of that guy ...I forget his name....oh yea LOL Cleatus

dude rolled around Vegas for like a month and a half on the yellow moped that Micon and Brandon bought for him looking to collect a $600.00 bounty on my head

LMAO maybe I will write my own 'remember the good old days' thread about all this shit after all

anyway Brian....good luck being spit swapping buddies with a loser like Sonny

I would post his full name, but that's more Rainman's style to 'out' personal information

that guy is one of the biggest fucking creeps ever...lol par for the course on this shithole

I have no idea who Sonny is except I recognize the name. Never met the guy. Never interacted with him. The above just 100% total rambling nonsense.

LOL why would I know Sonny? Too much booze. Your brain is a mess.

And was Sonny in this thread? Read you fucking retard. No wonder you're a goddam cook.

I might not be perfect, but I'm not so mentally fucked I've been glued to a poker forum for 10 years straight, waiting for my day of liquid courage to bore everyone with my tiresome nonsense.

And LOL @ your cooking. I still remember your "gourmet burritos" you make when people are visiting. You're a huge joke. Unintentional, but a huge joke. Wow, fake cheese cuz its cheap, tortillas and whatever else. IIRC you really needed the food so you were protective of your leftovers. One can see that as either funny or sad.

Remember Marty, they're all laughing AT you, not WITH you. This is something you've never understood after your brain stopped developing at age 15.

You would post my full name? If you can even remember it. Demented old creepy fucktard, I'm not the one making threads about you.

Please go off and die, so we can see your government paid funeral 3 months later when someone says "Whatever happened to Tyde" and someone finds an online obit.
    Last edited by donkdowndonedied; 03-14-2018 at 08:12 AM.

Gold
    Load Metric
    Just because it is hard for you to do anything but play poker and play microstakes tourneys, I'll help you out Marty.

SetOfKs negative repped all my posts. That was defending you. We both know him. He lives in Mexico.

Now maybe you can figure out who I am referring to?

Almost guaranteed he wouldn't want to be around your annoying ass.

So... fffffuck you!

Gold
    Load Metric
    Marty's job is so fucking great, he has to put his dog up in a cage for months on end. Probably the one creature in life that is happy to see him and Marty has to shit on him. (Dogs are dumb)

Load Metric
    You got to love the energy that tyde brings when he shows back up.

Comments

MumblesBadly: True, but an ebola outbreak brings a similar level of energy.

Gold
    Load Metric
    Hoser cementing his spot on the list with the classic triple-post tilt

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    A few clarifications here:

Regarding Hongkonger: Very nice guy. Met him in person once, would be glad to see him again. We have very different opinions politically, but have always gotten along despite that. I always thought it was stupid when people get to hate each other simply because of political disagreements. Never understood the hate for him. I don't even see him insulting people here unless they've been relentlessly insulting him first.

Regarding cleatus: It is true that, at one point, he was broke and couldn't afford any form of transportation around Vegas. Cleatus is actually an intelligent and interesting older guy, but some had some life issues which left him with no money (I'm sure Marty can related to that). Everyone who met him in person liked him, so several people on Donkdown decided to get together and offer to raise money for him to buy a scooter. He NEVER asked for this, and NEVER begged anyone for anything. The idea for the scooter was brought to him, and he graciously accepted it. A number of people donated, myself included, and he got the scooter. Just to show you what type of person he is, YEARS later he approached me at the WSOP and handed me money. I asked him what the money was for, and he told me he was tracking everyone down who had donated to the scooter and was paying them back. I told him not to bother because it was a gift, and he kept insisting I take it, saying that it was important to him. I reluctantly took it, and then he asked me how to locate a few other donors, so he could also pay them. How many people from poker would ever do something like this? Very few. Speaks a lot about cleatus' character.

Regarding fuhoser: The guy has pissed me off a few times, so I have mixed opinions of him. However, I do think he gets a bum rap regarding his posts here. For the most part, his posts are decent, and they don't come off as incoherent or confusing. I often disagree with what he writes, but I understand it all, and he typically reasons out his position.

Regarding Sonny: He's not banned or restricted here. He moved to Mexico for retirement, but vanished awhile ago. I suspect he may have died. He was posting for awhile here from Mexico, and then just vanished. He was a big Dodgers fan and I was surprised he never appeared in 2017 to talk about the team's World Series run. Definitely a strange guy in some ways, and often didn't really fit in here, but I liked him in general, and will be sad if he's actually gone.

Comments

Tellafriend: in honor of hongdong

Muck Ficon:

The_Lurker: Tellatard offset

thesidedish: no offset. good red by tellafriend, thonger is definately not JUST a counterpuncher

hongkonger: thank you good sir

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post

Regarding Hongkonger: Very nice guy. Met him in person once, would be glad to see him again. We have very different opinions politically, but have always gotten along despite that. I always thought it was stupid when people get to hate each other simply because of political disagreements. Never understood the hate for him. I don't even see him insulting people here unless they've been relentlessly insulting him first.

Regarding cleatus: It is true that, at one point, he was broke and couldn't afford any form of transportation around Vegas. Cleatus is actually an intelligent and interesting older guy, but some had some life issues which left him with no money (I'm sure Marty can related to that). Everyone who met him in person liked him, so several people on Donkdown decided to get together and offer to raise money for him to buy a scooter. He NEVER asked for this, and NEVER begged anyone for anything. The idea for the scooter was brought to him, and he graciously accepted it. A number of people donated, myself included, and he got the scooter. Just to show you what type of person he is, YEARS later he approached me at the WSOP and handed me money. I asked him what the money was for, and he told me he was tracking everyone down who had donated to the scooter and was paying them back. I told him not to bother because it was a gift, and he kept insisting I take it, saying that it was important to him. I reluctantly took it, and then he asked me how to locate a few other donors, so he could also pay them. How many people from poker would ever do something like this? Very few. Speaks a lot about cleatus' character.

Regarding fuhoser: The guy has pissed me off a few times, so I have mixed opinions of him. However, I do think he gets a bum rap regarding his posts here. For the most part, his posts are decent, and they don't come off as incoherent or confusing. I often disagree with what he writes, but I understand it all, and he typically reasons out his position.

Regarding Sonny: He's not banned or restricted here. He moved to Mexico for retirement, but vanished awhile ago. I suspect he may have died. He was posting for awhile here from Mexico, and then just vanished. He was a big Dodgers fan and I was surprised he never appeared in 2017 to talk about the team's World Series run. Definitely a strange guy in some ways, and often didn't really fit in here, but I liked him in general, and will be sad if he's actually gone.
    This is true and thank you good sir. We will meet again in Vegas. I have lots of friends I disagree with politically.

Cleatus is a great guy.
    HILLARY WON

Speedster Out of Clemson adamantium's Avatar
    Load Metric

Cant believe you took the fucking money
    Slava Ukraini!

Gold
    Load Metric
    Ummm didn't you guys work out an agreement where he would stop posting on the main forums and only post his strange movie scripts in the bathroom wall part of the forum?

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by RealTalk View Post
    Ummm didn't you guys work out an agreement where he would stop posting on the main forums and only post his strange movie scripts in the bathroom wall part of the forum?
    At some point, yes, but he volunteered for that. He messaged me and said that he mainly wanted to post his old-school type stories on the forum without disruption, and offered to stop posting on Flying Stupidity if I would agree to delete any trolling of his stories on The Bathroom Wall. So I accepted that offer.

For quite some time after that, he would log in here and PM me various stuff about his life in Mexico. He even told me about how he got over on the airline when he flew from Los Angeles, as they overbooked, asked for volunteers to get off, and no one wanted to. He had in his head that he could extract around $1000 out of this, so he sat and waited for them to keep upping the offer, and when they got to $1200, he volunteered to leave the flight. This was before the airlines started cheaping out and just forcing people off flights, leading to the various controversies last year, so I thought of Sonny when all of that shit went down.

Anyway, one day he just stopped logging in. It's possible he just lost interest, but I really do suspect that he died. Unfortunately, his name is common, so it's difficult to look this up. I tried once, and came up with nothing.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by adamantium View Post

I didn't want to, but I realized that this was very important to cleatus.

Some people are ingrates who feel the world owes them, and others are the complete opposite, to where they hate feeling like others had to support them. Cleatus seems to be the latter. While he graciously accepted the scooter gift, it seemed that it was eating at him that others had to spend their own money on this. I'm assuming he got himself on enough financial footing to where it became very important to him to track everyone down and give them the money. When I told him I didn't know how to find a few of those people, he seemed legitimately upset. Had I refused to take the money he was giving back to me, he would have been even more upset. I tried several times to refuse it, but it became clear that he really, really wanted everyone to get their money back, so I did what he truly wanted.

Load Metric
    FTR I'm laughing WITH Marty, not at him..
    "Druff would suck his own dick if it were long enough"- Brandon "drexel" Gerson

"ann coulter literally has more common sense than pfa."-Sonatine

"Real grinders supports poker fraud"- Ray Davis

"DRILLED HER GOOD"- HONGKONGER

Load Metric
    Ok I'm on team cleatus.

Full throttle.
    "Birds born in a cage think flying is an illness." - Alejandro Jodorowsky

"America is not so much a nightmare as a non-dream. The American non-dream is precisely a move to wipe the dream out of existence. The dream is a spontaneous happening and therefore dangerous to a control system set up by the non-dreamers." -- William S. Burroughs

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by adamantium View Post

I didn't want to, but I realized that this was very important to cleatus.

Some people are ingrates who feel the world owes them, and others are the complete opposite, to where they hate feeling like others had to support them. Cleatus seems to be the latter. While he graciously accepted the scooter gift, it seemed that it was eating at him that others had to spend their own money on this. I'm assuming he got himself on enough financial footing to where it became very important to him to track everyone down and give them the money. When I told him I didn't know how to find a few of those people, he seemed legitimately upset. Had I refused to take the money he was giving back to me, he would have been even more upset. I tried several times to refuse it, but it became clear that he really, really wanted everyone to get their money back, so I did what he truly wanted.
    I've been in that situation & you know taking the money is wrong but they keep insisting & you kind of feel like an asshole if you don't take the money even though your instincts tell you the opposite. It sounds shitty taking the money but when you are in that situation its a tough spot. Druff does have a built in excuse. After all, he is Jewish.

Diamond
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by hongkonger View Post

This is true and thank you good sir. We will meet again in Vegas. I have lots of friends I disagree with politically.

Cleatus is a great guy.

lol give me a break. u aint classy bro

Load Metric
    don't forget folks...the chief steward who had no idea how deep dish pizza pans worked. Culinary master.

Comments

Muck Ficon: Lol

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by sonatine View Post
    Ok I'm on team cleatus.

Full throttle.
    Agree Cletus seems like a good guy, there was a time when he posted some picks and links with some seriously disturbing stuff

HOF: cut his owne toe off.
    all hail Hydra

Originally Posted by DanDruff:Since I'm a 6'2" Republican with an average-sized nose and a last name which doesn't end with "stein", "man", or "berg", I can hide among the goyim and remain undetected unless I open my mouth about money matters.

Load Metric
    Pretty simple list.

#1 Tyde
    #2 Tyde
    #3 Tyde
    #4 Tyde
    #5 ........ TYDE

Thread Information