Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: Top 5 Worst Posters of All Time

Banned
    Load Metric

Top 5 Worst Posters of All Time

Since my nig nog MJ started the other post about the best, I think this thread is appropriate and timely

The hard part is that some of us have been around for almost a decade or more, and some of you are relatively new.

But with that said, I'll list my worst ever, and let this thread just get legs on its own

Think hard before you make your choices, because being the worst ever deserves some serious consideration

Here are my Top 5 worst ever

---

Gotta go with Muck Ficon as # 1

huge troll...only logs in to fire off some random troll post. Has never to my knowledge EVER made a worthwhile post that was even remotely stimulating on either an intellectual or humorous level. After at least 6 or 7 years has never revealed any personal details about his shitty life living in Wisconsin. Obviously hates his life. His long list and extensive series of red 'reps' usually read (shut it down) (fuck off fag) or something similar to that effect. Needless to say he has been in my personal top 5 in terms of taking an extended nap for months, but suddenly showing up to 'troll'. Honestly he is in the running for the dumbest fuck I've ever seen in the era of NWP/DD/PFA. I honestly can't recall a single post he has ever made in his entire tenure that had any kind of real substance to it. Hence the fact that Bottomset called him out for trolling grown men recently. What a useless little fucktard

# 2 has to go to Hongmonger

wow look at the Trump thread and his recent series of red reps. What a total goon. This guy is so dense. I know nothing about him other than he never offers up anything other than lame half baked insults and spamming the Trump thread. I never used to have a problem with him until recently...but its pretty obvious that Trump being president has destroyed his world. I think a thread was posted today about his addiction to red repping others. (someone post the link) He has been around here for a while, and literally 2/3rds of his total posts are in my Trump thread....total gimp...not smart. Just a useless faggot and horrible red repping troll

# 3 FUHOSER

LMAO @ Brian. Got totally demolished on NWP with his heroin induced tirades. Most incoherent and unintelligible clown I can remember. Not exactly sure how many of you remember fuhoser, but he was the laughing stock of NWP and got his ass pounded more times than I can count when he would make an OP or respond. It was painful to watch. He posts here now on the new moniker of 'donkdowndonedied' as if he can hide under a new identity without people here knowing that its him. But I do, and so do others here that have been around long enough. Brian makes his money babysitting some dudes weed crop and riding his moped in the mud when he's not shooting up smack in the sticks of southern Texas, but still manages to carve out his plentiful idle time to magically reappear here and bad mouth me. Oh and he also stinks like he has never used deodorant for months (let alone taken a hot water shower) and showed up at my place in Sacramento once in a beat up Honda Civic looking for a free place to stay with a bottle of warm bottle of vodka in his trunk (true story). This post is slightly biased, but he still sucks ass as a poster and makes my top 5

# 4 POPEIL aka MULVA aka Aa bunch of other dupe accounts

I'm not even going to write a full paragraph about him. what a strange little man. offered to build a website for me but sucked so much ass at web design and development I had to shitcan him. His threads are so odd. He used to create dupe accounts on Chinamaniacs site VENOMPOKER just to have conversations with himself, and I suspect he has several dupe accounts here as well. What a fucking goon. He has been recently flooding pokernerdalert with several new threads a week for God knows whatever reason. Complete retard and useless poster. JFC just STFU and stop pretending that anyone here cares about your sports picks. please stop posting you freaking weirdo #aids

# 5 goes to the multitude of dupe accounts like 'Richard Brodies Combover', or 'Max Power' or the other total faggots that can't simply choose a name and stick to it and instead of switching accounts when they get their ass handed to them on a silver platter (like Hoser) The whole concept of dupe accounts is pathetic and sad. (unfortunately a premise of this site that Rainman not only embraces, but encourages) Guys like Bottomset are the exception to the rule because they make themselves known from their first post, but there are God knows how many pussies who post on this embarrassment of a site who not only conceal their identities, but change their personality and writing styles to avoid detection.

______

the worst posters on this site never volunteer any personal details about their lives. Muck Ficon literally wrote the book on being an anonymous troll who just pops in for a quick 'eat a dick' one liner and red repping a few others he feels like dumping on before going back into stealth mode

Last thing I'll say is that even though its common knowledge I despise Todd, he does put himself out there and everyone knows who he is. His full name is public, his pictures are public, and when he writes a post/thread, there is some accountability for that. He and I just happen to share that same aspect of posting on the interwebs

That said, the very worst posters on this site are all totally anonymous pussies who are too spineless to ever put their lives on public display for fear of being exposed for their own shortcomings and personality/character flaws with any fear of having their lives exposed

I suppose that's just the nature of the internet (remaining anonymous)...but in my opinion the worst posters on this site are the biggest cowards who are the most fearful of putting their personal lives on display, let alone sharing any real details about what they do or what they believe in.

let the games begin

Comments

thesidedish: GREAT THREAD, TYDE IS GOD

chinamaniac: GOAT

hongkonger: I'm crushed

Suicide King: Cool

herbertstemple: No argument. Muck Ficon is the bottom of the toilet.

Muck Ficon: Cool story Marty

jacosta24: He may be on meth but he speaks the truth
    Last edited by tyde; 03-13-2018 at 08:19 PM.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    No fucking way hongkonger is on this list. I understand fully your bilateral hatred but
    you both share a desired trait, which is stating your case and sticking to it. Plenty have disagreed
    and have lead full lives. As distasteful as it may seem, you both have backbone and conviction.
    Let it die there

Banned
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by limitles View Post
    No fucking way hongkonger is on this list. I understand fully your bilateral hatred but
    you both share a desired trait, which is stating your case and sticking to it. Plenty have disagreed
    and have lead full lives. As distasteful as it may seem, you both have backbone and conviction.
    Let it die there

fair enough Les, I respect your opinion

but since Trump was elected, hongmonger has been on this endless crusade and slipped into being a useless poster

he used to rank as a medium to low rent contributor

but has slipped into the toilet wallowing around like a pig rolling in his own feces

but give credit where credit is due......I may have to reconsider him as a member of my top 5 worst list

ty for setting me straight

he still sucks some serious ass, but I suppose you're right not worth of top 5 worst

any suggestions for his replacement ?

Comments

Mintjewlips: Sage

Load Metric
    It's definitely embarrassing as hell to roll into town with no money and a handle of liquor, stinking like hell from not showering and sleeping in cars, abusing and producing illicit drugs and leaning on forum members for a helping hand.

Hoser sure seems like a deadbeat.

Comments

varys: Lolz
    PokerFraudAlert...will never censor your claims, even if they're against one of our sponsors. In addition to providing you an open forum report fraud within the poker community, we will also analyze your claims with a clear head an unbiased point of view. And, of course, the accused will always have the floor to defend themselves.-Dan Druff

Banned
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Sloppy Joe View Post
    It's definitely embarrassing as hell to roll into town with no money and a handle of liquor, stinking like hell from not showering and sleeping in cars, abusing and producing illicit drugs and leaning on forum members for a helping hand.

Hoser sure seems like a deadbeat.

you've been on a real crusade lately 'trolling' me relentlessly

please let me know when you make a post worth reading

because quite honestly you're one of the most forgettable posters on this site

I know less than nothing about you personally, and quite honestly really don't give a fuck about who you are or what you say

I do know you log in very quickly to take shots at me after extended absenses, despite the fact I have no history with you

that tells me your life is probably very empty and sad

it's cool though...carry on if it makes you feel better about yourself

Comments

Sloppy Joe: Lol, you're an inspiration

Load Metric
    so is mumbles #0 or something how does this work

Comments

MumblesBadly: Sympathy rep over being butthurt regarding your overconfidence
    "Birds born in a cage think flying is an illness." - Alejandro Jodorowsky

"America is not so much a nightmare as a non-dream. The American non-dream is precisely a move to wipe the dream out of existence. The dream is a spontaneous happening and therefore dangerous to a control system set up by the non-dreamers." -- William S. Burroughs

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Tyde View Post
    Let it die there

but since Trump was elected, hongmonger has been on this endless crusade and slipped into being a useless poster

but has slipped into the toilet wallowing around like a pig rolling in his own feces

but give credit where credit is due......I may have to reconsider him as a member of my top 5 worst list

he still sucks some serious ass, but I suppose you're right not worth of top 5 worst

little
    bigdick

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by sonatine View Post
    I'm on board with this

Although is this of ALL TIME or just PFA

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by simpdog View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by sonatine View Post
    I'm on board with this

Although is this of ALL TIME or just PFA

it cant possibly make a difference.

you would have to go to 2+2 to find competition.

"America is not so much a nightmare as a non-dream. The American non-dream is precisely a move to wipe the dream out of existence. The dream is a spontaneous happening and therefore dangerous to a control system set up by the non-dreamers." -- William S. Burroughs

Banned
    Load Metric
    Mumbles is obv really bad

but his lack of tenure revokes his candidacy for this particular list

I'm considering replacements for hongmonger since Les made some valid observations about our mutual political biases

my decision to put him at # 2 was motivated for all the wrong reasons despite the fact he's really awful on multiple levels

TBC

Load Metric
    so youre saying that hes so insignificant that he cant even be ranked.

that works, that works..

Load Metric
    Name:  a57946518198c11cbec718b7214294e6.png
Views: 629
Size:  415.4 KB

Comments

jacosta24: Lol

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Tyde View Post

little
    bigdick
    to be clear, I shouldn't have tried to affect your top or bottom five
    but when a poster, for or against, can back-up their stance, I'm okay with it.
    I know it often dissolves into simple name calling but it helps to
    take a step back now and again.

Banned
    Load Metric
    I didn't forget big dick

he just kinda rolled in about a year or so and really doesn't even deserve an honorable mention

his huge fail in the Trump thread might just earn him a spot on the honorable mention list though now that I think about it

he's pretty bad....and does rank currently in the top 5 dumbest

for what its worth

but you gotta fucking EARN your spot in the top 5 worst ever

he hasn't paid his dues yet for that distinction

Speedster Out of Clemson adamantium's Avatar
    Load Metric
    I'm going with devidee and the Canadian slope gook.

Comments

Belly Buster: right in his Canadian slope gook face
    Slava Ukraini!

Gold
    Load Metric
    When you are a broken down old incredibly mentally ill man with no friends. ^^^^ This is your life. Enjoy.

Now give the man his glory. Otherwise he has to brag to us how he has the greatest job (6 figured baby!) with carpal tunnel while feeding a bunch of third world country dudes as the cook.

ballin'

LOL

Comments

SetofKs: a hoser post

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by donkdowndonedied View Post
    When you are a broken down old incredibly mentally ill man with no friends. ^^^^ This is your life. Enjoy.

Now give the man his glory. Otherwise he has to brag to us how he has the greatest job (6 figured baby!) with carpal tunnel while feeding a bunch of third world country dudes as the cook.

ballin'

LOL
    very bad post

Gold
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by SetofKs View Post

ballin'

LOL
    very bad post
    You're headed for the inner circle. Shit works every time.

Comments

SetofKs: a hoser post

Banned
    Load Metric

ballin'

LOL

how much longer are you going to keep referring to me as 'mentally ill'. Seriously thats like your go-to line as long as I can remember you junkie fuck

you wrote the book on 'mentally ill'. At least I've never jammed a needle in my arm to get high in my entire life.

I'm not some smelly perma-vagrant who rides a moped around in the mud while living on someone else's property babysitting their weed crop for 6 months straight

have you even had a real job since I saw you in Vegas you incoherent hippie

what was that like 7 years or something like that lol

my guess is that you're still living in some shack in the sticks in Fuckbag, Texas shooting up drinking cheap ass warm vodka

nice of you to make a cameo though

had a feeling you'd show up

congrats on making the top 3 worst ever posters

well done champ

keep up the good work

also every word I said in my post was 100% true about you so STFU

Name:  popov_vodka_175.gif
Views: 866
Size:  21.0 KB

Comments

MumblesBadly: To be fair, most countries still don’t consider alcoholism a mental illness.

Banned
    Load Metric
    I'll venture a guess that not a single poster on this site will dispute my choice as hoser being one of the top 5 worst posters ever

and its also important to note that he is not disputing the fact that he got his shit pushed in so hard so many times that it compelled him to start posting under another name

come on Brian...

create a fuhoser account here and see how that goes for you

you're fortunate that I didn't put you at # 1, but lucky for you Muck Ficon is a much bigger amoeba because from time to time you actually contribute some content....albeit incoherent, convoluted and incomprehensible

but did I LIE about you being a destitute weed babysitter and heroin addict who arrived at my house in your shitbag Honda with warm Vodka in your trunk ?

um no

since hongmonger is under consideration for being removed from my list in place of an unnamed poster, I think its only fair to replace you at # 2...unless of course by some miracle of nature you manage to make a contribution here that is even remotely inspiring or cohesive

which I seriously doubt

godspeed

Comments

Mintjewlips: Destitute weed babysitter rep :lol4

Thread Information