http://abc30.com/tulare-police-shoot...chase/3207780/

Police in Tulare, CA (near Fresno) got a call that a man was attacking a bus driver.

They found their suspect, and he started attempting to fight them. They attempted to tase him, and it seemed to have no effect (probably the guy was on drugs). They also tried pepper spray, again without much effect.

Finally, one or both officers pulled out their weapons and shot him dead.

The guy did not appear to have a weapon at any point.

It does appear that the police simply got tired of dealing with him being crazy and combative, and blew him away. I'm guessing they will claim that he reached for their weapon, but that's probably not what happened. Unfortunately, the only known video if it was obstructed by a vehicle at the most critical moment.

Police probably overused force here, and I would support charges against them if the facts reveal an unjustified shooting.

However, I don't really feel too bad for the guy. He was clearly a danger to society, attacking both a bus driver and the police. Honestly society is better off without someone like the "victim" running around the streets. I do agree, though, that this doesn't justify shooting him when he doesn't appear to have a weapon. Police could have called for backup if he was too much to handle.