Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Best Poster of All Time

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    For those of you that don't know, Tyler Lim was a dupe.

But at first he appeared to be real, so many believed he was legit.

As soon as Tylerlim appeared on the scene at DD, it seemed like an obvious gimmick/dupe account, so of course I checked the IP. Not only did the IP fail to match any known users, but it was located in Macau. Further investigation revealed that it was tied to a legit ISP in Macau, and was not a proxy. So whomever it was really was logging in from Macau.

I still wasn't convinced, because Macau is a vacation destination, so I figured someone logged in from there while on a trip, knowing I'd check the IP. But Tylerlim continued posting for months, and was still showing up in Macau.

I had suspected Tapper as being the one behind the account, but I knew he lived in Australia, and clearly this person lived in Macau.

For some time, I was on the fence whether it was a dupe or whether it was real. Tyler was done well at first. He progressed from a broken-English-writing Chinese guy who understood little about the community, to slowly understanding more and more about it, and starting to make jokes. Perhaps his peak was a funny comic-style, crude photoshop, featuring me being concerned my girlfriend was cheating on me, confiding in Brandon, suspecting Brandon was the one banging her, finding out Brandon was innocent, and then at the end it turned out it was Tylerlim himself banging her.

However, after that, Tylerlim started trying too hard to troll me -- and a lot more in a mean way than a funny way. It was clear it was someone from Skatz who didn't like me, and again I suspected Tapper. The account also started to break character when doing this trolling, and it started to fall out of public favor. It had clearly jumped the shark. I then learned that Tapper had temporarily moved to Macau shortly before Tylerlim showed up on DD, so that was game/set/match for the account. I'm forgetting if I banned it, or if I just called it out as Tapper and Tylerlim left.

Unfortunately, Tapper had a much more obsessed/creepy side which wasn't nearly as fun or amusing as Tylerlim.

He tried another gimmick character in 2011 or 2012, this one being a fake Texan, but again he was too obsessed with trolling me and broke character quickly. He also posted some kind of creepy death threat against me under that account -- something along the lines of him being a gun-totin' Texan who wasn't going to take my BS. That one showed up after I had left DD, so I couldn't ban it, but no one found that account very amusing, so Tapper gave up on it.

Tapper is one of the few Skatz people I still wouldn't want on PFA. He was repeatedly making dupe accounts to post my personal/family info on DD after I had left, sometimes including physical threats. I knew these accounts were him, so I was never worried about the threats, but I always saw him as a little weasel who did this type of shit under the cover of anonymity. The only credit I can give him is that he eventually got bored of it and quit entirely, and he doesn't seem to be on Skatz anymore, either.

Load Metric
    Has to be Tyde.

When he shows up the whole forum changes. He has a strange power over a lot of posters here. Especially the older ones. He bitch slaps them around yet they will come back looking for his acceptance & approval. Like how you treat a woman like shit & she keeps crawling back for more. Its weird & unsettling but funny as hell too.

There are some strange dudes on this place.

Inaugural Spring Classic Champion HoodedN's Avatar
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by The_Lurker View Post
    It's time the list was compiled.

I can only come up with these.

Bottomset69

Robbiebensonfan

Draymond

Ken hordel

Skandinavian bob

Riboflavin

Damone

Just stanley

tgull

seth

riboflavin

Tony

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by mwh72 View Post
    1. Tapper
    2. Harley
    3. Deal

Honorable mention goes out to Colleen.
    Nice to see you again.
    HILLARY WON

Diamond
    Load Metric
    ITS TYDE. guy is a top 100 internet character of all time, joining the ranks of Dan Bilzerian, Pewdiepie, etc....

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Looks like Tyde is the clear cut winner

Comments

thesidedish: TYDE IS GOD

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by chinamaniac View Post
    Looks like Tyde is the clear cut winner
    Problem is, when Tyde died, Todd became God

Load Metric
    Tyde/Jewdonk AINEC

Banned
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post
    For those of you that don't know, Tyler Lim was a dupe.

But at first he appeared to be real, so many believed he was legit.

As soon as Tylerlim appeared on the scene at DD, it seemed like an obvious gimmick/dupe account, so of course I checked the IP. Not only did the IP fail to match any known users, but it was located in Macau. Further investigation revealed that it was tied to a legit ISP in Macau, and was not a proxy. So whomever it was really was logging in from Macau.

I still wasn't convinced, because Macau is a vacation destination, so I figured someone logged in from there while on a trip, knowing I'd check the IP. But Tylerlim continued posting for months, and was still showing up in Macau.

I had suspected Tapper as being the one behind the account, but I knew he lived in Australia, and clearly this person lived in Macau.

For some time, I was on the fence whether it was a dupe or whether it was real. Tyler was done well at first. He progressed from a broken-English-writing Chinese guy who understood little about the community, to slowly understanding more and more about it, and starting to make jokes. Perhaps his peak was a funny comic-style, crude photoshop, featuring me being concerned my girlfriend was cheating on me, confiding in Brandon, suspecting Brandon was the one banging her, finding out Brandon was innocent, and then at the end it turned out it was Tylerlim himself banging her.

However, after that, Tylerlim started trying too hard to troll me -- and a lot more in a mean way than a funny way. It was clear it was someone from Skatz who didn't like me, and again I suspected Tapper. The account also started to break character when doing this trolling, and it started to fall out of public favor. It had clearly jumped the shark. I then learned that Tapper had temporarily moved to Macau shortly before Tylerlim showed up on DD, so that was game/set/match for the account. I'm forgetting if I banned it, or if I just called it out as Tapper and Tylerlim left.

Unfortunately, Tapper had a much more obsessed/creepy side which wasn't nearly as fun or amusing as Tylerlim.

He tried another gimmick character in 2011 or 2012, this one being a fake Texan, but again he was too obsessed with trolling me and broke character quickly. He also posted some kind of creepy death threat against me under that account -- something along the lines of him being a gun-totin' Texan who wasn't going to take my BS. That one showed up after I had left DD, so I couldn't ban it, but no one found that account very amusing, so Tapper gave up on it.

Tapper is one of the few Skatz people I still wouldn't want on PFA. He was repeatedly making dupe accounts to post my personal/family info on DD after I had left, sometimes including physical threats. I knew these accounts were him, so I was never worried about the threats, but I always saw him as a little weasel who did this type of shit under the cover of anonymity. The only credit I can give him is that he eventually got bored of it and quit entirely, and he doesn't seem to be on Skatz anymore, either.

LOL don't you realize how creepy and sad you yet Rainman ?

outside of this shitty ass 9th tier joke-site, it's pretty obvious you have no life.

Everybody on this site knows what an autistic loser you really are and trust me, they're laughing their asses off.

I'll give you this though...you do have this robotic way of reminiscing about the past and remembering details from 10 years ago that have been long since forgotten by everyone else.

I do find it hilarious (and pathetic) how it's gotten to the point now where now anyone and everyone from the 'good ol days' who were always critical of you, or simply hate your fucking guts, are now labelled as 'trolls' and been banned from your little circle jerk.

Amazing that you call Tapper 'obsessive' and 'creepy' when that pretty much sums your entire personality up to a T.

You talk about threats and posting family info in one sentence, and in the very next...brag about checking IP addresses.

Apparently you forgot all about sending my sister a letter and how you tormented Colleen and many others throughout the years. SixToedPete made you his bitch and you went as far as to seek counsel threatening to sue him LMAO

According to your twisted logic and bloated sense of self, anyone and everyone that has the audicty to pick apart your multitude of character flaws and demented behavior is a 'troll'

Holy shit do I really need to list all the people you have crossed paths with that find you to be a despicable and awful excuse for a human being ?

Several weeks ago, you dedicated what must have been at least 12 hours, writing this extensive post about NWP, reminiscing about better days.

If I cared enough, I would do the same. But I don't give a fuck.

As far as the shots you took at me for my 'best days being behind me'....well LOL

Unlike you, I don't live my entire life glued to my laptop writing posts about mosquito bites or other mundane shit about customer complaints and reliving the past.

I almost feel sorry for you, but the truth is that you're such a horrible person, I just sit back and enjoy the spectacle of how you're going to spend the rest of your days neglecting real life

Also, if I did decide to ever fire up another forum (which rest assured I'll never do), it would easily flush this ugly bitch down the proverbial toilet in a matter of days simply because you're an unlikable, self absorbed gimp.

I would say your best days are behind you, but the Gods honest truth is you never had any best days.

I don't post as much anymore simply because (as you said) forums are an outdated medium, and online poker for all intents and purposes is dead. Not to mention the fact that the difference between PFA and NWP is so staggeringly huge, and while NWP was the wild wild west, this place is just toxic, and only serves as a platform to pad your massive ego.

With a handful of exceptions, the vast majority of your steadily dwindling membership are complete bottomfeeding losers. I have no desire to post on this shithole because it only turns into a troll fest, and very few of the posters here have anything substantiative, amusing, or thought provoking to offer. This dump is a wasteland of toxic energy, and you're the ringleader of all of it. tight life

There is a good reason why after all this time, you only have 300 or so 'active' members. Think about it

not even 20% of the people that have registered here are still around due to the simply fact this cesspool is polluted with an abundance of complete retards and run by a man who thrives on hostility and negativity.

Go run along and go make some prank phone calls and prepare for your next marathon session of 'radio' where you'll almost certainly spend the entire show listening to the sound of your own voice

such an incorrigible prick on so many levels

Comments

thesidedish: YES!!! LETS HAVE ANOTHER ROUND!!

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Yawn.

Looks like someone got himself almost blackout drunk again, because he's lonely, pathetic, and angry.

I'm not even going to rebut all of the above because it's just the same lies you tell over and over, and I've answered pretty much everything you've written countless times. Everything you try to argue is twisted through your delusional head until it fits your narrative.

But let's take the thing about contacting your sister. I did this after you threatened to harass my brother at work on your failsite. And why were you threatening to harass my brother? Because you felt I was being mean to Colleen, and you wanted to butt your pockled face into the situation and look like the white knight, so you'd perhaps get laid for the first time since the '90s. Somehow you thought posting my brother's picture on your ugly site and threatening to harass him at work was going to accomplish that.

Of course, you eventually creeped Colleen out, as well, and she told you never to contact her again. (You also lectured her that she 'owed you' because you spent so much time bashing me on her behalf. LOL!!!) But I guess you're conveniently leaving out that part of the story.

So, yes, if someone is going to use their little failsite to harass or threaten to harass my family members, I may contact their family members to let them know what might be coming up. BTW, I was very respectful, nice, and non-threatening, when I sent your sister ONE Facebook message, informing her what was going on. Fortunately she hates your guts (remember you confided this to various forum members), so it wasn't hard to believe that her freak brother was getting himself in a mess again.

Speaking of Tapper, he played you like a fiddle, which is why you repeatedly modded him on your various failsites, all while he was turning your joke of a forum into even more of a farce than it already was. Everyone was able to see that but you, because you're one of the most gullible people alive. Remember when you "sold" your forum for $2000 and gave the admin passwords to an AIM troll account, who then proceeded to lay waste to your site and sent you zero money? Then you finally figured out that your "buyer" was a fictitious person? Amazing how dumb you are sometimes. Laughably you were so ashamed of this that you told everyone the site was hacked by "Russians". LOL!!!

Keep hammering away, Pockles. The biggest comedy is how you believe that you could blow PFA out of the water if you set up your eighth failsite... as if those first seven attempts ending in embarrassing failure were just practice.

Banned
    Load Metric
    lol @ blackout drunk

hey DORK

trust me I'm sober as a heart attack. Its 5:30 AM here in Tokyo, Japan (go ahead and check my IP address Rainman)

I love how you have this arsenal of go-to insults completely devoid of originality that you rely on so heavily when I rip your autistic, dysfunctional ass just pointing out the obvious

You don't get the luxury of getting away scot-free with these mindless insults to so many people that are skewed and spun with your classic brand of hostility

every single poster that you have either banned or that you continue to shred and make character attacks to, simply didn't like you.

You have such a huge fan club when it comes to being despised, I don't blame you for setting up this sanctuary where you can just call them 'trolls' and then ban them

It must have been a huge relief for you when NWP shut down where you didn't have that luxury

Oh and I'm posting a new thread now....can't wait for your response

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Tyde View Post
    lol @ blackout drunk

hey DORK

trust me I'm sober as a heart attack. Its 5:30 AM here in Tokyo, Japan (go ahead and check my IP address Rainman)

I love how you have this arsenal of go-to insults completely devoid of originality that you rely on so heavily when I rip your autistic, dysfunctional ass just pointing out the obvious

You don't get the luxury of getting away scot-free with these mindless insults to so many people that are skewed and spun with your classic brand of hostility

every single poster that you have either banned or that you continue to shred and make character attacks to, simply didn't like you.

You have such a huge fan club when it comes to being despised, I don't blame you for setting up this sanctuary where you can just call them 'trolls' and then ban them

It must have been a huge relief for you when NWP shut down where you didn't have that luxury

couple of things;

one) you need to go to that famous fish market and get a literal ice-cream scoop of fresh tuna over rice for like $7

two) i want JACKDANIELS on the radar as a dark horse top tier poster here.

Comments

JACKDANIELS: curtsey
    "Birds born in a cage think flying is an illness." - Alejandro Jodorowsky

"America is not so much a nightmare as a non-dream. The American non-dream is precisely a move to wipe the dream out of existence. The dream is a spontaneous happening and therefore dangerous to a control system set up by the non-dreamers." -- William S. Burroughs

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    lol @ blackout drunk

hey DORK

I've banned fewer people in 6 years on this site than you did in the first 6 days of your various failsites.

My "arsenal of go-to insults" are better known as the TRUTH -- something you don't seem to enjoy very much.

But don't worry, Dr. P, I kept my "insults" directly related to the bullshit you wrote to me in the first place. There's an endless well to draw from, when it comes to making you look bad.

Banned
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by sonatine View Post

couple of things;

one) you need to go to that famous fish market and get a literal ice-cream scoop of fresh tuna over rice for like $7

two) i want JACKDANIELS on the radar as a dark horse top tier poster here.

excellent idea...I might just do that.

doing some sightseeing today and was going to go check out the bullet train

you know the name of that fish market ?

Comments

sonatine: checking now

Load Metric
    this is like the neo morpheus fight scene in the matrix.

"America is not so much a nightmare as a non-dream. The American non-dream is precisely a move to wipe the dream out of existence. The dream is a spontaneous happening and therefore dangerous to a control system set up by the non-dreamers." -- William S. Burroughs

Load Metric
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tsukiji_fish_market

95% sure thats the place, double checking right now.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    lol @ blackout drunk

hey DORK

Name:  headshot_zps6a8624bc.gif
Views: 197
Size:  884.8 KB

Load Metric
    tapper/tylerlim was obv a top 5 best poster of all time

true story, back when he was modding one of tyde's sites, he literally tried to sell these shirts for marketing purposes

apparently there were creative differences, resulting in tyde squashing the promotion and they went their separate ways

Comments

JACKDANIELS: rofl

Banned
    Load Metric
    The problem isn't how many people you banned, it's that you only ban the people that troll YOU. Occasionally we all need a little trolling, people can get away with murder around here as long as they don't troll you.

Also I am going to need a tuna trip report

Load Metric
    tapper really was great that shirt gets me every time

Thread Information