Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Interesting story regarding 21-year-old Russian female "sex manipulator" and ties to 2016 US election story

Blog Entries
    Load Metric

Interesting story regarding 21-year-old Russian female "sex manipulator" and ties to 2016 US election story

https://www.cnn.com/2018/03/10/asia/...ntl/index.html

Very interesting read.

Cliffs:

- 21-year-old girl (Anastasia Vashukevich, aka Nastya Rybka) was trained by her male fuck buddy how to manipulate billionaire men for fun and profit

- She put the training to use, seducing Russian billionaire (and influential political figure) Oleg Deripaska

- She arrogantly wrote a memoir about this and other seductions entitled, "How to Seduce a Billionaire", but changed the victims' names

- Someone in the Russian opposition party figured out that Deripaska was one of the people written about, and made it public through a YouTube video

- Rybka and her fuck buddy panicked that they'd be killed in Russia, so they fled to Thailand

- They claimed to have info about Russian manipulation of the 2016 US election, regarding fake news, and offered to exchange it with the US in exchange for protection. The US wasn't interested, for unknown reasons

- They supported themselves in Thailand by running sex seminars

- They were arrested for running these sex seminars, but many feel these arrests were a favor to the Russian government

Here's a fairly good picture of Rybka, where she's made up and on a boat:

Here's a bad picture of her, in custody in Thailand, and looking about 30:

Anyway, I wonder where this will go.

Pretty stupid of her to seduce these billionaires AND distribute memoirs of it through social media, especially in Russia.

Diamond
    Load Metric
    the party of cucks are putting their hopes on the words of a cpl world class whores for our LOL benefit

Load Metric
    I think I mentioned this in the Trump thread a couple of weeks ago.

Very strange story, stranger still because she's still alive. My personal theory is that she's a dangle and the hope is that Mueller swallows the bait, with the assumption that she will somehow miraculously be unveiled as a plant immediately before Mueller reaches the finish line, discrediting him and revealing him as a power thirsty fool, blinded by ambition, yada yada deep state yada yada #nomorerussiansanctions #lolfuckukraine #etc
    "Birds born in a cage think flying is an illness." - Alejandro Jodorowsky

"America is not so much a nightmare as a non-dream. The American non-dream is precisely a move to wipe the dream out of existence. The dream is a spontaneous happening and therefore dangerous to a control system set up by the non-dreamers." -- William S. Burroughs

Diamond
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by sonatine View Post

Very strange story, stranger still because she's still alive. My personal theory is that she's a dangle and the hope is that Mueller swallows the bait, with the assumption that she will somehow miraculously be unveiled as a plant immediately before Mueller reaches the finish line, discrediting him and revealing him as a power thirsty fool, blinded by ambition, yada yada deep state yada yada #nomorerussiansanctions #lolfuckukraine #etc

he was supposed to find Russian collusion, hes indicting Russian trolls I did more work than in 1 day and some obv world class sleazeball for tax shit. he has no credibility unless he shows us proof WikiLeaks got their info from Russia.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by thesidedish View Post

he was supposed to find Russian collusion, hes indicting Russian trolls I did more work than in 1 day and some obv world class sleazeball for tax shit. he has no credibility unless he shows us proof WikiLeaks got their info from Russia.
    try again when you sober up please, i cant spend this much time trying to understand what points youre trying to make when we both know perfectly well they are going to be straight retarded.

also maybe stop ducking our dfs invites because that shits unseemly.

"America is not so much a nightmare as a non-dream. The American non-dream is precisely a move to wipe the dream out of existence. The dream is a spontaneous happening and therefore dangerous to a control system set up by the non-dreamers." -- William S. Burroughs

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    I hate to see this thread go the way of mundane Russian election interference debates, but I do want to say that I always felt the whole story was overblown.

Had Russia actually interfered by manipulating the actual votes, that would be a huge story.

Instead, they simply posted fake news and hacked/shared the DNC e-mails.

So everyone still voted the way they wanted, and it was counted properly.

Did the Russians influence votes? Yes.

But Americans did the same thing, using the same tactics. The mainstream media and entertainment industries basically conspired against Trump. Social media was infested with fanatical anti-Trump stories, many of which were overblown or untrue. How was this any different than what the Russians did, aside from originating from another (and sometimes hostile) country?

Fake news was basically everywhere in the 2016 election. I think it's foolish to single out the Russian fake news and scream, "OMG OMG Russian interference!!!!"

We're in the age of social media. Interference of all types is everywhere.

Comments

Hockey Guy: This is 100% true.

Diamond
    Load Metric

try again when you sober up please, i cant spend this much time trying to understand what points youre trying to make when we both know perfectly well they are going to be straight retarded.

also maybe stop ducking our dfs invites because that shits unseemly.

what?? ur the one who bats 0 for the century. why doesn't it bother u that everything u say never comes true. I mean I'm a man's man so I make sure I can back up everything I say so I don't understand what that thought process is. you are a teenage girl who fishes for likes on social media's man. as long as some of the talentless-losers-who-don't-know-that-politics-is-all-propaganda-to-try-to-influence-the-10%-who-may-switch-sides agree with what u say u still act like u were onto something

Diamond
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post
    I hate to see this thread go the way of mundane Russian election interference debates, but I do want to say that I always felt the whole story was overblown.

Had Russia actually interfered by manipulating the actual votes, that would be a huge story.

But Americans did the same thing, using the same tactics. The mainstream media and entertainment industries basically conspired against Trump. Social media was infested with fanatical anti-Trump stories, many of which were overblown or untrue. How was this any different than what the Russians did, aside from originating from another (and sometimes hostile) country?

Fake news was basically everywhere in the 2016 election. I think it's foolish to single out the Russian fake news and scream, "OMG OMG Russian interference!!!!"

according to Crowdstrike, who was hired by the DNC. just like when Roger Goodell hired his own firm to prove deflategate, and decided it was true cuz a cpl obv clown dipshits were joking around via text

Load Metric

according to Crowdstrike, who was hired by the DNC. just like when Roger Goodell hired his own firm to prove deflategate, and decided it was true cuz a cpl obv clown dipshits were joking around via text
    would it bother you in the slightest if russian operatives did hack the dnc? my sense has always been this wouldn’t bother trump supporters at all

Load Metric
    when it comes to trump, dish will evangelize any conceivable scenario that works towards the 'trump isnt a sundowning racist fuckup criminal' narrative.

so asking him 'would it bother you if...' doesnt have a lot of equity.

Diamond
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by blake View Post

would it bother you in the slightest if russian operatives did hack the dnc? my sense has always been this wouldn’t bother trump supporters at all

it would bother me a great deal if Assange has been lying the whole time, then I would buy into the global Russian conspiracy that they are outsmarting us all. but everything to me looks like the same ol CIA are the biggest scammers on the planet "WE MUST INVADE IRAQ NOW CUZ THEY HAVE WMDs" bs. Syria was next and trumps win put a stop to it for now. Hillary's administration would have been all "Russia hacked the election, so now we can do whatever we want in Syria, if putin gets in the way too bad it's war, he undermined our democracy"

Load Metric
    Thread about hot sex starved 21 year old Russian girl and you guys ruin it before 2nd page...

Load Metric
    Has this only just made headlines in the west? The video by Navalny is brilliant and got millions of views over here in February. Rybka is now an instagram star too!

The dumb person here isn't Rybka it's the people who spoke politics and economics in front of her like she was a piece of furniture.

Comments

BetCheckBet: no was news 2 weeks ago in trump thread. my guess if druff doesnt read it and i dont blame him

Load Metric
    1-Be 21 and hot.
    2-locate heterosexual billionaire and find some way to be in the same room

End of seminar.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by MrTickle View Post
    Has this only just made headlines in the west? The video by Navalny is brilliant and got millions of views over here in February. Rybka is now an instagram star too!

The dumb person here isn't Rybka it's the people who spoke politics and economics in front of her like she was a piece of furniture.
    part of me is like 'that would literally never happen' and then i remember that manafort's email password was Bond007 and i realize that this is exactly what happens when its amateur night at the apollo.

Load Metric

US election law does not care whether a candidate's conspiracy with foreign entities/persons to receive in-kind campaign support services from a foreign entity was effective or not. That a candidate merely enters into a conspiracy to do so is a serious crime in itself. That's why a person who merely enters into an agreement with a cop posing as a hitman to kill their spouse can be charged and convicted of *conspriracy* to commit murder, and get dealt a sentence with considerable prison time.
    I actually hope this [second impeachment] succeeds, because I want Trump put down politically like a sick, 14-year-old dog. ... I don't want him complicating the 2024 primary season. I just want him done.
    Were Republicans cowardly or unethical not to go along with [convicting Trump in the second impeachment Senate trial]? No. The smart move was to reject it.

Load Metric
    https://www.cnn.com/2018/03/10/asia/...ntl/index.html

- Someone in the Russian opposition party figured out that Deripaska was one of the people written about, and made it public through a YouTube video
    Navalny isn't part of an opposition party, he's a one man opposition band who exposes a tonne of stuff about corruption. His YouTube is brilliant. There are no real opposition parties in Russia - Navalny was banned from running for President because "he has a criminal conviction" so the electoral commission didn't approve his name to be on the ballot.

He's really popular with students. Last year there were huge rallies on Putin's birthday in Moscow and Saint Petersburg and pics were all over the Russian internet, but they didn't get one second of coverage on the news. Because of this nobody outside the big cities even knows his name so he has no popular backing. Look at these pics:

This is the protest in Palace Square, SPB
    Name:  rassian-protest-2-777x431.jpg
Views: 493
Size:  83.5 KB

This is Navalny getting arrested (again)
    Name:  Navalny-1.jpg
Views: 471
Size:  73.8 KB

And this is Tverskaya Street, Moscow (the main road):
    Name:  tverskaya-oct-7.jpg
Views: 496
Size:  766.4 KB

But yeah, nobody knows his name.

Hilariously during the winter the residents of a few small cities were getting frustrated at the uselessness of their government not removing snow and decided to write Navalny on piles of snow and surprise surprise - the snow was gone the next day.

Name:  DVqQDP0W0AAk2lb.jpg
Views: 488
Size:  133.6 KBName:  DV8QikHW4AImELO.jpg
Views: 434
Size:  184.0 KB

Anyway yeah, he isn't opposition, he's the main troublemaker for Putin (along with Kseniya Sobchak who was approved to run for President and was the daughter of Putin's friend, so most people disregard her as a serious opposition).

AMA

Comments

sonatine: it fucking kills me that exactly none of this is going to sink in for druff because this is gorgeous post

gimmick:

Load Metric

Also, it doesn't matter whether Russian interference had any material effect on the election outcome. If Trump entered into a conspircacy with them and they spent any amount of resources doing so *and* have documented those activities, Trump is susceptable to being blackmailed by Russia to do their bidding at the risk of the Russians publicly revealing their conspricacy with Trump and associated activities, exposing him to criminal prosecution for violating US election law, as well as heightened political backlash.
    I actually hope this [second impeachment] succeeds, because I want Trump put down politically like a sick, 14-year-old dog. ... I don't want him complicating the 2024 primary season. I just want him done.
    Were Republicans cowardly or unethical not to go along with [convicting Trump in the second impeachment Senate trial]? No. The smart move was to reject it.

Load Metric
    the party of cucks are putting their hopes on the words of a cpl world class whores for our LOL benefit
    Says the biggest cuck here.

Nobody is pinning their hopes to her. Muller has plenty of real evidence from reliable sources.
    HILLARY WON

Load Metric

What stories about Trump were untrue or exaggerated?
    HILLARY WON

Thread Information