Thread: wtf..cleveland browns..is mort on their exec team?

Blog Entries
    Load Metric

wtf..cleveland browns..is mort on their exec team?

what a dumb organization. they even kept their bum head coach hue jackson who can't win for shit and throws his players under the bus.

tyrod taylor as their long term QB? lol ,,,he's better than kiser but long term helps them zero.

there are so many QB's in FA right now that can help them long term and several potential goot ones in the draft.

if they still don't draft a QB either 1st or 4th they deserve to be pathetic forever
    Quote Originally Posted by bottomset_69 View Post
    Johnny Manziel will be the 1st pick in the draft. I truly believe not only will Johnny Manziel be rookie of the year, quite possibly he will be MVP as his style will shock defensive coordinators. Manziel may only be 6 feet tall, but he has size 15 feet. And he has HUGE hands. I know some NFL scouts so I know what I am talking about.

Platinum
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by mulva View Post
    what a dumb organization. they even kept their bum head coach hue jackson who can't win for shit and throws his players under the bus.

tyrod taylor as their long term QB? lol ,,,he's better than kiser but long term helps them zero.

there are so many QB's in FA right now that can help them long term and several potential goot ones in the draft.

if they still don't draft a QB either 1st or 4th they deserve to be pathetic forever
    I assume Taylor is a bridge QB and they are going to draft the future QB with 1st or 4th pick.

I am guessing they go Darnold. Rosen can't stay healthy playing in warm LA. He just seems fragile. Cant imagine he would hold up in AFC North, between the physicality of the play and the weather.

Load Metric
    Taylor clearly a bridge. Playing in Buffalo he has experienced the kind of weather they get in Cleveland. If they are smart, they draft the Penn State running back 1st, josh allen, Wyoming QB with 4th pick.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by verminaard View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by mulva View Post

I assume Taylor is a bridge QB and they are going to draft the future QB with 1st or 4th pick.

I am guessing they go Darnold. Rosen can't stay healthy playing in warm LA. He just seems fragile. Cant imagine he would hold up in AFC North, between the physicality of the play and the weather.
    would not be surprised to see the browns sign him to multi yr deal..they're that bad.

think about the qb's available now..foles bradford, keenum, b-water, cousins, i;m sure i;m missing some as well.. bradford was doing a fine job w/ the vikings before he went down. a third rounder for taylor ..lol

Comments

anchordraw: Foles is under contract, Bradford is a china doll waiting to break. AJ Mcarron, whom they tried to trade for last year might of been a good option, but Taylor not bad.
    Quote Originally Posted by bottomset_69 View Post
    Johnny Manziel will be the 1st pick in the draft. I truly believe not only will Johnny Manziel be rookie of the year, quite possibly he will be MVP as his style will shock defensive coordinators. Manziel may only be 6 feet tall, but he has size 15 feet. And he has HUGE hands. I know some NFL scouts so I know what I am talking about.

Thread Information